It. Is. Here. Do not read unless you like ep3 spoilers

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 27 May 2004 - 03:51 AM

http://www.supershad...sode3/plot.html

I believe this to be accurate. It fits with everyrthing I've heard and some of my worst nightmares. Towards the end of hte film it gets so cluttered it's not even funny. They also put in Chewbaca apparently. Also Anakin not only kills the jedi younglings and a bunch of knights but he blows up a room, chokes padme and kills a bunch of random people... Ok, that is COMPLETELY out of the realm of a serious bad guy. The only villain that blood thirsty I've EVER come across was Jerak in Deathstalker 2 and even he didn't just slaughter a bunch of kids cuz some crusty old guy told him to! My generation watched return of the jedi's ending and thought "I wish Luke had gone back for him" This generation will watch it and think "I hope he rots in hell along with Michael Jackson" I mean really what the fuck! There's no way to explain Anakin killing Padme and the kids and whoever else he murders. In the ghost scene with Yoda and Obi Wan it will have to be revised so the two real jedi kind of shift away from the bastard!

And as for the jedi fighting a war umm... didn't they say they COULDNT do that? Didn't Yoda say that he's not a warrior? Why the hell are they leading hte empire's war against the rebels? What the hell is Dooku doing taking Sidious prisoner? Why is a Sith scroll on Dashyyyk? Why does Obi Wan cut off all of Anakin's limbs instead of just killing him? What the hell kind of Jedi is he if he considers it fun to just slice off his opponents body parts and leave him to torment? Moreover if Anakin loses all his bodily apendages (even 'lil ani'?) how the hell does he even have enough mediclorians left to shake a stick at? How the hell do they capture Palpatine or explain capturing Palpatine? Why does Mace notice Palpatine and not Yoda? Is his force unblocked? Did he use metamucil to do it? Isn't this movie just one big whining temper tantrum? Since when has Palpatine been a great supporter of Anakin's career?

And here is my core fucking question. Palpatine gets Anakin to go to the dark side by saying that the Jedi are corrupt. WHAT THE FUCK!? How does a jedi become corrupt? Are they being bought off by the mafia? Is Don Corleone using them as hired muscle or paying them to ignore his activities? Are they selling contracts for the rebuilding of Naboo to corporations they used to be presidents of? Did they have people raid Lord Sidious' campaign office in the Watergate hotel on Coruscant? How the hell does one imagine a jedi to be corrupt!?

And, the one question, the burning all important question that this plot doesn't answer is this: HOW DOES BINKS DIE? I've watched your movies I've read your plot now tell me George Lucas how are you going to gut this gungan? I can accept lava surfing and corrupt jedi and misplaced Sith scrolls and general obi wan but I won't stand for Jar Jar's continued existence. It will fully ruin the original trilogy if I have to watch it with the knowledge that long ago in a galaxy far, far away there still exists a creature like that!

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 27 May 2004 - 03:56 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:15 AM

I agree with all of your points - it seems like more of the stupid stuff we've seen already. I don't like the idea of Jedi using clone armies and I imagine that Mace figuring out that Palpatine is evil will be hilarious. This is a mystery that a three year old could solve. "Hmmm.... that man is evil!"

But reading it, the main thing that went through my head was that if this is true, then why the hell has Lucas left it ALL until now? There is no way this can fit in a two hour movie without feeling like the most rushed, choppy, badly edited, poorly paced film in the history of cinema.

Even if this was a three hour movie, it would make Return of the King feel like well-paced. Unbelievable....

wait. No, this is George Lucas we're talking about, isn't it? Sorry - that's pretty much what we all expected then. Perfectly believable.

#3 Guest_Helena_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:13 AM

Bloody hell.

That's all supposed to fit into one movie? It would need a 24-part TV season to do it justice - if it were possible to 'do justice' to such crap in the first place.

I particularly like the part where Mace Windu finally figures out that Palpatine is up to no good - and goes directly to Palpatine, rather than showing the evidence to Yoda or the Senate or even Anakin. Oh, that's really fucking bright!

Palpatine claims that the Jedi are traitors to the Republic and that the Jedi were actually conspiring with Count Dooku to defeat the Grand Old Republic. Palpatine insists that the Jedi are to blame for the millions of deaths and the destruction of many star systems during the Clone Wars. Also, Palpatine relates the story of how a Jedi Master tried to assassinate him. Luckily, Anakin was there to save Palpatine from this would-be Jedi assassin. Palpatine retains his tyrannical powers and announces the creation of his Empire.

And of course the Senate believes him, even though the Jedi have protected the Republic for 25,000 years and Palpatine is just an upstart politician who's clearly making a grab for power.

Now the clone troopers receive their orders to hunt down the Jedi. Obi-Wan has to kill a clone trooper, who had become Obi-Wan’s friend during the Clone Wars.

What's the betting that this scene will not be moving in the slightest? Especially since this 'friend' has never been mentioned before. (How is it possible to tell the clone troopers apart, anyway?)

Anakin tells Padme that he is headed to Mustafar to destroy the Separatist leaders. Also, Anakin tells Padme that the Republic is coming to an end, that Palpatine will turn the Republic into an Empire and that Anakin has already killed some Jedi Knights. Moreover, Anakin claims that the Jedi are traitors and very corrupt. The Jedi can no longer be trusted. Padme believes everything that Anakin tells her and she supports Anakin 100 percent. Anakin continues to dearly loves Padme and still believes he can trust her and only her

So, are we to take it that Padme has completely lost her mind at this point? Especially since this is after Anakin has slaughtered all the young Jedi; are we supposed to believe that no one has heard about this?

During his meditations, Yoda comes to the conclusion that if he can destroy the Sith Master, then the Sith Apprentice will automatically be destroyed. Sidious confronts Yoda at the Jedi Temple. Yoda engages in a terribly violent fight with Sidious. Yoda ends up losing this battle.

Great - there goes any last smidgen of respect anyone had for Yoda.

This duel is very epic in nature. It takes place in several locations. Volcanoes erupt and the ground shakes. One location is a mechanical room. In another location, they hang from cables and finally end up at a volcano crater. Obi-Wan manages to cut off Anakin's other real arm. Amazingly, Anakin continues to duel Obi-Wan using his mechanical arm. Later on during the duel, Obi-Wan cuts off one of Anakin’s legs (perhaps even both of Anakin's legs are severed). Anakin slips on the slope of the volcano and plummets into molten lava.

"Come back and fight, you coward! I'll bite your legs off!"

Anakin regains consciousness, awakens in his black Darth Vader armor and is told that he is responsible for Padme’s death. Anakin is so distraught that he destroys the room he is in with the Force. Anakin is also upset at finding out that he has become more machine than man as a result of his duel with Obi-Wan. In his anger, Anakin Force chokes many people and uses the Force to throw droids around the room. Next, Palpatine gives Anakin the moniker of Lord Darth Vader.

Great - even as a Sith Lord, Anakin is still throwing adolescent tantrums. Well, I suppose it was only to be expected.

Looks like those of you who predicted that Lucas would take 'dark' to mean 'gory slaughterfest' got it right. If this really is the plot, of course. I'm not sure I want to see this movie at all now.

#4 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:45 AM

Obi-Wan manages to cut off Anakin's other real arm. Amazingly, Anakin continues to duel Obi-Wan using his mechanical arm. Later on during the duel, Obi-Wan cuts off one of Anakin’s legs (perhaps even both of Anakin's legs are severed) 

This is EXACTLY what happens to the Black Knight in MONTY PYTHON: HOLY GRAIL.

It's a joke. A joke I tell you.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#5 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ May 27 2004, 05:45 AM)

This all fits in perfectly with Jacques's prediction that by Episode III Lucas will begin ripping off scenes and dialogue from Spaceballs.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#6 Guest_Helena_*

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:00 AM

You know, I'm beginning to think it must be a hoax. Not because of the Monty Python-style duels, but because there's absolutely no mention of Boba Fett. Oh, and there's nothing about Anakin bringing Balance to the Force either, although it wouldn't surprise me if Lucas just quietly dropped that one.

#7 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:16 AM

although it would solve nothing... i agree that the death Jar Jar would make a nice offering... to show just a little respect, but the fact that he made it this far should be counteracted with a slow and painfull, not to mention, needlessly greusom death.

#8 User is offline   HK 47 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:26 AM

LOL! biggrin.gif

Anakin: "'Tis but a scratch"
Obi-Wan "Your ARMS off!"
Anakin "No it isn't."

#9 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:22 AM

That's just nuts. We only spent a month in 9th grade on the american civil war, and I don't believe we covered that much territory.

Lucas is bluffing. He got NOTHING. (so when do presales begin?)

I think Jar-Jar ought to die a noble death. like during the lava surfing duel, he's dropped from a speeder in the sky (at great height, mind you) to dunk Annie (and his gungan self) into the lava.

what are the chances we get another prequel trilogy?

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 27 May 2004 - 01:48 PM

just to enlighten you guys, Supershadow (who made that) has said he is friends with Lucas and lied and makes this stuff up from spoiler info and his own imagination. Just to let you know,.

#11 User is offline   Esco Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:I love playing baseball, fishing, spending work day ripping on the SW prequels, hanging out with my wife, going to church, working out, writing music, producing music, watching movies, going for long walks (with wife), hanging out with friends.

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:41 PM

Mr Guest,
it seems that theforce.net has very similar spoilers, so unless everybody is using
supershadow's made up spoilers, most of this stuff should be considered accurate (as far as spoilers go).

Now to my opinions of the material. Well first of all, I shouldnt be reading spoilers, since I never have in the past. But with the terrible way these prequels have panned out, I just said heck with it. I figured they will suck either way, so I might as well find out the details now.
Well at least it seems this movie wont be slow paced. If anything, it will be rushed (as others have already alluded to). I think I might enjoy this movie because if nothing else, it wont be boring. Tons of fighting and hacking arms will work for me. Just as long as dialogue and weak exposition is kept to a minimum.

#12 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:47 PM

Less Filler? you mean less pod-racing, Fett fete, and droid factory "content?"

Sounds great to me. Let's get this damn thing over with as soon as possible!
(if only we could all reap threepio's memory flush at the end of it!)

#13 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:26 PM

Eek, sorry guest was me. And what I was saying before I had to leave to catch a 3:50 showing of Troy was that I believe that Supershadow gets his spoilers from TheForce.net and then incorporates his own stuff within the forums. Don't take anything he says too seriously.

#14 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 May 2004 - 08:27 PM

ahh... the pod race in one, the factory in two,... hmmm

i think 3 will have Anikan kidnap Padme and hold her on a high platform has he hurls barrels down the ramps leading up to him, while Obi wan jumps over the barrels to run to the top and and unhook the platform sending Annie down, down, while Padme is caught by Obi our hero.

#15 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:58 PM

laugh.gif

"bah baaah, bum, bah-dee dumm dum..."

"do, do-do dee-dee do, do-do dee dee do" (brnnng) (brnnng)

"bah bummm, buh dah duh bum ble deee dummm"

"grnggg. grnggg. grnggg." (stomp, stomp, stomp)

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size