• « First
  • Last »

Pointless random thoughts...

#2296 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:29 PM

I have a homecoming thing coming up. I anticipate loud noise (music, noise, same thing) and flashy lights that hurt my eyes, but a chance to dunk physics teachers... well, I can't resist that.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#2297 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:56 PM

Meh, I never really got into the whole homecoming thing because at my high school it mostly involved a whole lot of rah-rah school spirit and yay for sports stuff, which I couldn't really relate to because I didn't particularly like my high school or do any sports. But I suppose it could be good if your school does cool stuff. So have fun!
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#2298 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

The nice thing about homecoming is that all the teachers go easy on the lesson plan for the week. All those activities and the such don't leave much time for homework or learning.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#2299 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:10 PM

PRT: shocking statistics:

Mirithorn: 124 posts today (22.59%)
banned: 102 posts today (18.58%)

just appalling...

#2300 User is offline   Marky Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Chuckster, punkrock, beer, birds.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:17 AM

Even I'm not that bored...

#2301 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

And they're not even post racing! That's what surprises me.

I normally couldn't care less about homecoming unless we're doing a kick-ass show for halftime. Last year we did movies from the eighties and two of them were by Danny Elfman, so ROCK, but this year we're doing and Earth, Wind, and Fire show...I'm not getting into this one as much. Especially since I was under the impression this summer that the music from Pirates of the Caribbean would be part of our show.

ADDITIONAL: With any luck, those vitamins will have worked and I'll be a pint low on blood by this afternoon! "One A Day"? I don't have that kind of time, buck-o!
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#2302 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2005 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (banned @ Oct 13 2005, 10:39 PM)
well, it's when males have sex with females in the bathrooms of a school.

Sweeeeeet. Too bad homecoming dances are not in the culture of my country.

#2303 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:33 AM

I have been informed that overdosing on tylenol because taking two doesn't work is a bad idea. I think the same probably applies to vitamins...

I spent a total of seven hours on chefelf yesterday. I kept meaning to quit, but there were always interesting conversations going on....

And at two in the morning, after I finished my homework, I began trying for house points by drawing halloween-ish repetitive pictures on maybe thirty feet of crepe paper.

a) Yes, I'm actually a bit diagnosably obsessive compulsive
b)It was late. You can see this because the crepe paper reads "Happy Halloween *pumpkin* Happy Halloween*pumpkin* Happy Halloween *pumpkin* Halloween *pumpkin* Happy *pumpkin*
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#2304 User is offline   Slade's Girlfriend Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:MUSIC, art, martial arts, weaponry, hiking/other outdoor activities, other cultures and religions, drumline, reading, cooking, Bawls, video games (especially old school consoles like NES, Genesis, Atari), computers, language, a plethora of other things that I can't remember when asked

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Jane Sherwood @ Oct 14 2005, 09:13 AM)
And they're not even post racing!  That's what surprises me.

I normally couldn't care less about homecoming unless we're doing a kick-ass show for halftime.  Last year we did movies from the eighties and two of them were by Danny Elfman, so ROCK, but this year we're doing and Earth, Wind, and Fire show...I'm not getting into this one as much.  Especially since I was under the impression this summer that the music from Pirates of the Caribbean would be part of our show.

ADDITIONAL:  With any luck, those vitamins will have worked and I'll be a pint low on blood by this afternoon!  "One A Day"?  I don't have that kind of time, buck-o!

Jane, you're a banddork!? that's awesome. I'm drumline - play tenors, was captain last year. (now in college, I'ma bottom-feeder cymbals player laugh.gif)
our show was Earth, Wind, and Fire last year. it was actually very good and a lot of fun. come on, who doesn't like some good 70's funk? biggrin.gif

#2305 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:42 AM

I played the trumpet myself. Never really practiced though. Now my trumpet is just sitting in my closet. At my final concert one of the pieces was a conglomeration of sci-fi tunes. My band teacher picked it out just for me. I had been begging for something along those lines for what had to be about five years.

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 14 October 2005 - 11:43 AM

Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#2306 User is offline   Slade's Girlfriend Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:MUSIC, art, martial arts, weaponry, hiking/other outdoor activities, other cultures and religions, drumline, reading, cooking, Bawls, video games (especially old school consoles like NES, Genesis, Atari), computers, language, a plethora of other things that I can't remember when asked

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:21 PM

that's awesome!

one of our concerts junior year one of the pieces we played was a John Williams suite. it was great - ET, Star Wars, Jaws... and then last year one of the songs we played was a march called "Liberty Bell," which just so happens to be the same song Monty Python used for the opening to Flying Circus! (but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who actually knew that...)

#2307 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:B Horror Movies, Distopian Literature, Cult Rituals, Puppies.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

So is everyone dead or something...? Noone's talking.

This post has been edited by banned: 14 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

#2308 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:18 PM

There's a reason why the Re-Animator wasn't showered on flowers on the streets.

#2309 User is offline   banned Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:B Horror Movies, Distopian Literature, Cult Rituals, Puppies.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

Hmm... was that in reply to me, or someone else?

#2310 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

I'm not a full-fledged band-nerd, though. I don't have nearly enough skill or understanding to really be anything more than mediocre. Plus this will have to be my last semester in it because it doesn't count toward my major and is just eating up my elective credits...
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

• (329 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size