Chefelf.com Night Life: From Master Blackwolf - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

From Master Blackwolf

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

Greetings, fellow Chefelfers! Long time, no post!

Blackwolf the Dragonmaster here, as lively and as bizarre as ever, especially now, at this, my post-Triumph phase. Sunday's the Easter Parade, those of you who weren't aware; I hope you all come out there, as it is my 1st official public appearance of 2008!

I've had to return to MySpace in the intervening weeks; you can find me there at MySpace.com/AuthorizedBlackwolf; and I now have another page too, at Dragonmaster.RenSpace.com (it's like MySpace.com, only it's for Renaissance Faire fans)!

Those of you who haven't seen the Main Pages of my Dark Chambers website, be aware that I now have an Official Rock Band as well, in the form of Finland's own national heroes/monsters-in-residence, Lordi --- who have since put together their very own horror movie that they can boast of, too. It's called Dark Floors, and, alas, you'll only be able to see it in the U.S. on DVD! (Drat!)

Still, I've not forgotten my friends here at Chelelf.com; I've been so busy, I have not had time to properly say hello! Oh yes, and I hear this site is now 4 years old! Happy belated birthday! Huzzah! and hurrah!

Well, that's that. Now you know some of what I've been up to. Now, I have to go brave that expletive deleted afternoon chill! (Aargh!) I so dislike having to sneeze in public!

Until next time, I humbly remain,

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

#2 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

Keep up the good work, Blackwolf!

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:09 AM

Indeed. Keep rocking out, my good Dragonmaster. Although I must question how humble a person can be and still use two closing phrases in a letter. tongue.gif

Speaking of the chill, don't worry; we only have about two months until actual spring weather gets here!

This post has been edited by Slade: 24 March 2008 - 10:09 AM
Reason for edit:: Semi-colon'd.

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#4 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Will you sign my banana, Blackwolf?

#5 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Ninja Duck @ Mar 24 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will you sign my banana, Blackwolf?

Uh, I don't quite know how to answer that. Still, I'd be more than happy to!

To Ninja Duck: Quack-san! Banzai!

Fearlessly yours,

Master Blackwolf

#6 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

To clarify... Lordi are your patron rock band, or you've formed a rock band in the vein of lordi...?

Also.. I'll add you to my (myspace) friends with my medieval band 'Orc' (you can use any of the songs for your page if you'd like)

feel free to add any of my other projects (found in my sig below)

This post has been edited by barend: 03 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

#7 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (barend @ Apr 3 2008, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To clarify... Lordi are your patron rock band, or you've formed a rock band in the vein of lordi...?

Also.. I'll add you to my (myspace) friends with my medieval band 'Orc' (you can use any of the songs for your page if you'd like)

feel free to add any of my other projects (found in my sig below)

Me --- actually forming a rock band! Alas, not yet --- But in case you haven't properly gotten the idea as to what Lordi and fiends look like, here they be from last year, when the Monstericans, as I like to call them, briefly invaded Union Square Park:

As for your band, Orc, I'd love having you contribute to my long-gestating movie project, Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's First Movie! Basically, the film is two parts. Part One is my complete backstory, in its entirety; Part Two is your typical day-in-the-life-of-a-Dragonmaster adventure --- wherein I pretty much confuse and bamboozle my fellow New Yorkers, save the world --- and, if there's time, I even get to do a musical number, too! Cool, huh?

Love to hear from you all soon!

Master Blackwolf

#8 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Blackwolf @ Apr 8 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for your band, Orc, I'd love having you contribute to my long-gestating movie project, Blackwolf the Dragonmaster's First Movie! Basically, the film is two parts. Part One is my complete backstory, in its entirety; Part Two is your typical day-in-the-life-of-a-Dragonmaster adventure --- wherein I pretty much confuse and bamboozle my fellow New Yorkers, save the world --- and, if there's time, I even get to do a musical number, too! Cool, huh?

Yes. I shall have to send you a copy of all my Orc songs to peruse. I would definatley love to be a part of that. Further more I look forward to seeing it.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size