Chefelf.com Night Life: cop threatens to 'blow' 7 year old girls 'brains out' - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

cop threatens to 'blow' 7 year old girls 'brains out' Wednesday, 20 September 2006 9:26:54 AM Media Kit

#16 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:44 AM

In all honesty, it sounds like the cop might have been dippin into the angle dust before work. That’s really the only explanation for someone to act so regoddamndiculous. Abuse of power happens all the time. Hell, if I was a cop I’d be crooked as fuck: taking bribes, crashing high school parties and "confiscating" everyone's weed, letting people out of traffic violations in exchange for sexual favors, ect. But to just start acting like a psycho? That definitely sounds drug induced.

#17 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Sep 22 2006, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In all honesty, it sounds like the cop might have been dippin into the angle dust before work. That’s really the only explanation for someone to act so regoddamndiculous. Abuse of power happens all the time. Hell, if I was a cop I’d be crooked as fuck: taking bribes, crashing high school parties and "confiscating" everyone's weed, letting people out of traffic violations in exchange for sexual favors, ect. But to just start acting like a psycho? That definitely sounds drug induced.

If there were only more Police Officers like you.

#18 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Cheto @ Sep 21 2006, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ofcourse I have, but I haven’t heard of a Police Officer putting their gun to the heads of children outside of the United States.

Then you're really only hearing what you want to hear. There are places out there where the police figures are more likely to do just that at times AND fire the weapon. This is an inexcusable action by the cop but to try and paint behavior like that as somehow "American only" is ludicrous.

#19 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:40 PM

Wait a sec...

* Wields a gun, check
* Doesn't really know what to do with it, check
* Threatens harmless civilians, check
* Chickens out, check

Sounds American enough for me.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#20 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:58 PM

How about the Jean Charles de Menezes case in England when police officers shot a man who was unarmed which they thought was a terrorist?

In Thailand on the Massacres of the students who were protesting.
And in China were to what I see as mostly in secret.

In a suppose to be civilised place that sounds like a bad example to take guns away but encourage them in children's faces by the emotional state of the police.

#21 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Dee)
How about the Jean Charles de Menezes case in England when police officers shot a man who was unarmed which they thought was a terrorist?

Had a reason, didn't chicken out.

QUOTE (Dee)
In Thailand on the Massacres of the students who were protesting.

Knew exactly what they were doing, didn't chicken out.

QUOTE (Dee)
And in China were to what I see as mostly in secret.

Same as above.

QUOTE (Dee)
In a suppose to be civilised place that sounds like a bad example to take guns away but encourage them in children's faces by the emotional state of the police.

If you said or wanted to say what I think you said or wanted to say, then yes.

This post has been edited by Gobbler: 21 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#22 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:23 PM

I’m telling you guys he was on some bad acid trip. He thought the van was one of those creatures from Starship Troopers and the little girl was its alien brain or something. That’s the only way something like that would ever happen.

Do your drugs kids. Don’t let your drugs do you.

#23 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:26 PM

I mean for painting America and I take it you mean chicken out in running away for comment?
QUOTE (Gobbler @ Sep 21 2006, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Had a reason, didn't chicken out.

I thought they were trying to protect the officers for a while in the investigations. Shoot to kill in a situation when a gun or bomb is questioningly present or unpresent. I find that chickening out for a while.
Knew exactly what they were doing, didn't chicken out.

Wern't they peace protesting? Now the government using violence to take their voices away I find that chickening out.
Same as above.

In China isn't it chickening out when they want everybody to be the same but they themselves hold secrets and rely on a non secret fact that they can't confirm over the country's security?

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 21 September 2006 - 01:31 PM

#24 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

*sighs*

#25 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Sep 21 2006, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*sighs*

Sarcasm?

Do explain what you mean I prefer that better.

#26 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:32 PM

rofl

Cops in other countries are even WORSE. My pal got an ak-47 shoved in his face, at the age of 14, for tripping his firends silent house alarm in Kiev.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#27 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:02 PM

i had a similare experiencce in amsterdam at the same age for setting off the metal detector at the airport.

thank christ they at least left me a BCS virgin.

#28 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:34 AM

A military buddy told me a story of something that happened while he was sttioned in Japan.
Him and a buddy had just gotten out of a bar (a bit drunk of course). Out of nowhere three cops kicked the shit out of them (in case you didn't know, Japanese cops must hold black belts in three different martial arts before they can join. Their weapon is an extentable baton, I forgot it's actual name). They were brought to the local station where they were continously roughed up whilst being accused of rape and murder, and not admitting to it. After a little while an old lady, who was apparently a witness of some sort, told the cops that it wasn't them. The officer said "So sorry, you go now", and that was that. There was nothing that they could do about it. This story took place some time ago, and I'm not sure if all of the facts would still hold true. Damn, if I ever end of Japan with cops after me for something I didn't do, I'm going to just run like a bat out of Hell.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#29 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (MyPantsAreOnFire @ Sep 22 2006, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then you're really only hearing what you want to hear. There are places out there where the police figures are more likely to do just that at times AND fire the weapon. This is an inexcusable action by the cop but to try and paint behavior like that as somehow "American only" is ludicrous.

I was talking about First World countries, I’m sure that things like that do happen, just not here.

#30 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Cheto @ Sep 22 2006, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was talking about First World countries, I’m sure that things like that do happen, just not here.

It would still be an incorrect assumption. And even so, it's not like this is happening left and right here. It's a news story in the first place because it is so unusual and, quite frankly, awful.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size