Chefelf.com Night Life: saving private ryanstein - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

saving private ryanstein 26 June 2006

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

Israel threatens military operation

Monday 26 June 2006, 21:29 Makka Time, 18:29 GMT

The Israeli prime minister on Monday threatened to launch a large-scale military operation in order to free an Israeli soldier captured by Palestinian resistance groups in the Gaza Strip.

A 19-year-old soldier, who also holds French nationality, went missing when the Popular Resistance Committees attacked an army post on the Gaza Strip border at dawn on Sunday.

Hamas has come under increased pressure over the incident as Israel masses tanks on the border of the Gaza Strip.

The inner cabinet of Ehud Olmert, the Israeli prime minister, gave the Palestinians 48 hours to return Corporal Gilad Shalit.

Olmert said he held Hamas and Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, responsible for the raid.

One source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP that Israel would work to ensure the fall of the Hamas-led government if Shalit was not released alive.

"We will make sure that the Hamas government ceases to operate if the kidnapped soldier is not returned to us alive," the source said.

Yuval Diskin, the head of Israel's Shin Beth homeland security agency, made the threat in talks with Abbas late on Sunday, the source said.

complete story

i'd feel pretty awsome and loved if i were that captive... and i'd start acting pretty cocky in the compound... pushing people around and so on...

i'm sorry, that's just awsome, all those tanks for one guy.

#2 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:22 PM

And if I were the Palestinians, I'd let the guy go before those tanks blew the shit out of me.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#3 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:31 AM

Yeah, but knowing how stubborn they are... uh~oh...

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#4 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:42 AM

I just saw this on the news, ITS ONE FUCKING SOLDIER, I doubt that there would be so much news if it was a Palestinian captured by Isrealis.

#5 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:57 AM

For once I'm forced to agree with Cobnat. Thousands of Palestinian innocents and heroes are held in Zionist prison camps and tortured for sport. And why is no one praising the genius, the courage, the heroism of these brave and glorious resistance fighters? They tunneled into the heart of the Zionist scourge and attacked the forces of oppression successfully. And why? To avenge a Zionist barage of artillery that killed an entire family out for a picnic on the beach. Fuck this Israeli soldier, what little mercy they'll give him by granting him a quick death will be less than he deserves. Death to Israel!

Now, because many of you are fooled by the media savvy Zionist propaganda, let me put the heroic actions of the resistance into the buzz words that the Zionist pigs like to use:

"Palestinian defense forces today made a targeted killing of Israeli terrorists who were in posession of fire arms and explosives and suspected of intending to use them to kill more Palestinian civilians. The Palestinian government is thankful that no civilians were harmed during the operation. One Israeli terrorist was captured and will be tried for his crimes against the Palestinian people. The terrorists have vowed reprisals if their captured friend is not set free to do more killing, but the Palestinian government will not yeild to terrorist threats."

And Barend, the Zionists aren't doing this just to rescue one POW. They see this man as an excuse to make the streets of Gaza flow red with the blood of heroic martyrs, and God willing some of their own blood will be mingled with it. They have no love for their tools, they only see this as a grand opportunity. Even if he is released the Zionists will continue incursions into Palestinian territory, and continue terrorist bombings and shelling of Palestinian homes and families. This man's life means nothing to them.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 27 June 2006 - 03:05 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#6 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:30 AM

I agree that the mans life means nothing, well not nothing becouse he is now a political tool which can used to further murder.

To Jews and Muslims: Cant we all just get along?

This post has been edited by Cobnat: 27 June 2006 - 04:33 AM

#7 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:43 PM

eval(sy...

oh...

damnit, someone beat me to it.

#8 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:49 PM

laugh.gif
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#9 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 28 June 2006 - 05:30 AM

How about the gangs who kidnap people and pretend to be apart of a group, I am wondering if that happened.

#10 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:21 AM

Hey 4lex, you fucked up my browser.

#11 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

Yes, why is that here?
It is disrupting the cell spacing and what has it got to do with news?
Post no.7 needs to be removed.

I am thinking of "Saving Private Liars" the terrorists maybe.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 28 June 2006 - 09:45 AM

#12 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Jun 28 2006, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
eval(sy...

oh...
damnit, someone beat me to it.

I nominate this for post of the year. Infact, I think that since we have so many posts and members on this forum, we should have awards like that.

#13 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:50 PM

it's predceeding post has been deleted which kind of kills the joke...

(mods: this is what i'm talking about with selective post deletion)

all my best posts are in deleted threads sad.gif

#14 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:31 AM

Dont worry Barend, me, Dr, Otal and Dee know you said something witty in this thread and we will never forget that, your wittiness will live forever in our minds.

This post has been edited by Cobnat: 29 June 2006 - 03:33 AM

#15 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:09 AM

The joke? Literally it was another script from the Russian site with the experimental exploits.
Unless I am missing something.

What has the joke got to do with saving private people?

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size