Chefelf.com Night Life: Is there someone for everyone? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Is there someone for everyone? Or are we doomed to be alone? ANOTHER spillover from the Star Wars for

#31 User is offline   Jejef Thgaron Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (COBNAT @ Apr 9 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know you love me.... getting back to the theres a person for everyone, there is no one for me, kaput, anyone who disagrees gets a taste of lead.

If that's what you choose to believe, more power to ya.

#32 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:26 PM

Frankly, look. Thing is, most women out there are shallow. Men too, don't get me wrong. So if a fat guy asks a hot chick out on a date, he'll likely get turned down.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#33 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Apr 9 2006, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree whole-heartedly.

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Apr 10 2006, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree whole-relievedly.

Ofcourse you do, theres no one for you two either. Anyone who disagreas gets a taste of lead.

QUOTE (Jejef Thgaron @ Apr 10 2006, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that's what you choose to believe, more power to ya.

So true, no person will run my life......... exept my mother..... but after I move in about a months time... NO ONE!!!

This post has been edited by COBNAT: 10 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

#34 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

well, while you're out haveing "every girl you want" there are those missing out....

it's simple mathematics...

if there's someone for everyone, and some are getting more than one than logically speaking some must be getting no one...

gilrs are primarily attracted to guys that other girls are attracted too, so there's a few groups to factor;
1. those who get none
2. those who get a few
3. those who get more than a few
4. those who get alot
5. those who fuck anything that move

now there's 5 groups there...

when you look at vaginal distribution i thinks it's only fair to blame the parites responsible. groups 3,4,5 and women are responsible for group 1s predicament.

as for women, their groups are like this;

1. those who get a few
2. those who get a lot
3. those who never spend a night alone

now if female group 3 would dip into male groups 1 and 2 every now and then, the world would be a nicer place...

but its not the way works...

and as a representative of male group 2 and speaking on behalf of male group 1, i'd like to take this opportunity to say that we could make life hard for the rest of you but we don't... all things considered it would be quite understandable if we culled the numbers a little to make things easier for us, but we don't (often)...

so to the rest of you i say:
QUIT PUTTING THE BLAME ON US!!! THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS OUT OF BALNCE BY THE SUPERFICIAL AND THOSE WHO EXPLOIT THE CURRANT STATE OF AFFAIRS... KEEP BLAMMING US TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRESS TO OUR RELEASLESS LIFE AND WE WILLA LL GO FUCKING CRAZY AND WIPE MUTHAFUCKERS OUT!!!!

#35 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:50 PM

Funny. I'm certain they would be attracted to your bubbly, optimistic personality.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#36 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:03 PM

Hey barend, what about people with AIDS? Which group do they fall under? Is there anyone for them?

#37 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:22 PM

well they didn't get aids from a truck stop chicken sandwhich...

and those who got else where are not the only ones...
they could go out with each other i guess...

castratees on the other hand...

#38 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Apr 10 2006, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well they didn't get aids from a truck stop chicken sandwhich...

and those who got else where are not the only ones...
they could go out with each other i guess...

castratees on the other hand...

I dont trust humanbeings, we need something a little bit more extreme then that.

#39 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Apr 10 2006, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny. I'm certain they would be attracted to your bubbly, optimistic personality.

optomists are idiots...

i read a saying once; "a pesamist looks both ways before crossing a one way street"

and that's becuase optomists drive around talking on their cell phone when they should be reading street signs!!!

i however... consider myself a realist.

and i'm pleanty bubly!!! i'm practically a glass of fucking moet!

i just don't have that head kicked in go to the gym alot stupid grin and dopey voice that women like so much...

you've seen what i look like.... my charisma has goten me into group 2... but it'll take cash and lot of it to get me past that.

#40 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Apr 10 2006, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i however... consider myself a realist.

Ha, I considered myself a realist a long time ago, this is life and politics, yep, rather then be a Democrat or a Facist or Communist, I have decided to be a Realist.

#41 User is offline   Jejef Thgaron Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (jariten @ Apr 9 2006, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If thats what he meant, that seems really naive.

So having confidence in oneself is considered naive? While there may be people out there who are either too shy, or too insecure of themselves, there is always someone for those people. I know there is because I used to be shy. I used to be insecure. I'm still ugly as hell, and I don't have money, but I have had a very long-lasting relationship with my girlfriend. How is it possible for a guy like me to meet my soul mate? I gave up on the whole "bar scene". I didn't think I was meant to be with anyone.

I've heard the excuses:
"I'm drying my hair, so I won't be able to go out." Right. How long could that possibly take?

"I can't go out with you, I've got homework to do." On a Friday night?

"I don't have a boyfriend, but I'm kinda seeing this guy." Ok, but a simple 'no' would have sufficed.

"Ok, meet me after work at my job." Acceptable... if she's actually going to be there. This one would have been cool, meeting her halfway and all... but it made me feel like she thought I was a creepy stalker, or something. Not cool. I ended up calling her at work before I even thought about driving out there. She didn't work that night. Reeeeeeaaaally not cool. Needless to say, I got the hint. I didn't even talk to her after that.

"Ok, but is it cool for my friends to come along?" Yes. "Oh, nevermind... they want to go shoot pool, or something." Um... ok. "Well, I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me." Uh... ok... "Click." ...uh... nice talking to you, too.

"Sure." What kind of answer is that? Would you like to go to a movie with me? It's a yes/no question. Sure, you'd like to, or sure, whatever? I've been stood up so many times after getting this reply.

"Well, I would, but I'm still getting over my last boyfriend/relationship/fiasco." What does that have to do with anything? What better way to get over your last relationship, than to go out and have fun with somebody besides your ex? This is a bullshit excuse.

"I've always thought of you as a friend." I've always thought of you as a catalyst for depression. While you're at it, why don't you just give me a nice paper cut on my tongue and pour lemon juice over it... seriously... how many times does someone have to hear this one before it's classified as antique? I didn't ask you to marry me. I didn't ask you to sacrifice a small goat to appease the gods. I didn't ask you to make any life altering decisions. I simply asked if you "would like to... get some coffee/go to a movie/go to dinner/go bowling, etc". Again, a simple "no" would have been enough, but, noooooo... you have to drag me through a minefield of lies and deception. Spank you, happy helperton.

"I don't think we have anything in common." I don't think your brain has anything in common with other people's brains... that didn't stop me from asking you out on a date. You don't know me, so how can you say we have nothing in common? What do you base this on? Opposites attract. I can attest to that.

"You're not my type." You're absolutely right. I'm not shallow, or superficial. You are. Forget I ever asked.

"Dream on." I will... and when I do, I'll dream of someone a little less self-absorbed.

I've heard each of these excuses countless times. When you're used to rejection, it is harmful to your self esteem. It makes a courageous person shy, and insecure. You would think I would have given up, after hearing these excuses for my entire life. When you finally realize that these excuses are all as ridiculous as they really are, it's time to move on. If you fall off the horse, you dust yourself off, and get right back on. If you're too shy, or insecure to try, you'll never accomplish anything. You can't say there isn't someone for everyone, unless you don't believe in yourself. If that's the case, then you're missing out on life.

The whole man/woman ratio is irrelevant. Homosexuality counterbalances this ratio. For every person that is gay/lesbian, there is someone out there for you as well. Just because you choose to be attracted to the same gender, it has no bearing on my original statement. Yes, COBNAT, ugly and dumb people should mate. They have been for a few millenias now. They still are.

If you don't believe there is someone for everyone, it makes me assume that you have either given up, or you just haven't found that someone yet. I'm not just talking about soulmates. I have two friends that were virgins until they were well in their twenty's. They are both, in my opinion, unattractive. Both of them are obese, balding, and have a knack for getting rejected by women. The younger of the two has only asked two or three women out in his ENTIRE life. Two of those women were admittedly lesbian. The third woman is now his wife. They have two children together. The older friend was presumably homosexual. He never had anything to do with women. He thought he was above dating. I always thought he was just gay. He never asked any women out on a date. After being ridiculed by his own roommate, he started chatting with women online. He found a woman that lived nearby. They started dating, and to make a long story short, they are now married, also with two kids. These are not coincidental circumstances. They happened for a reason. I have many friends, male and female, who I find to be very attractive people. The majority of them aren't even dating.

It's time to come to a realization here, people. If you're single, I don't give a damn how ugly, or poor, or stupid you are, there is someone out there for you, whether it's a man, or a woman. Only if it's just for one night. If you truly believe the exact opposite, that is why you have failed. If you haven't found someone to be with, you have nobody to blame, but yourself. Unless you're content with being a bitter, old hermit, you need to get off your ass and find some woman, or some man that you can connect with, even if just for a moment. That's all life is: a series of moments. Go seize your moment. If you just can't find an attractive enough person to be with, you are shallow. I'm not talking about lowering your standards. You are blinded from the truth. The only reason 'standards' exist is because of superficial b.s. we see on television. As a society, we are brainwashed to believe that beautiful women are the ones we see on film, or in Playboy. While I'm not denying their outer beauty, a great many of them are very superficial. To me, that makes them ugly.

#42 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Jejef Thgaron @ Apr 10 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, COBNAT, ugly and dumb people should mate. They have been for a few millenias now. They still are.

Are they and should they are two different things, plus I didnt really mean it, I mean Im dumb and ugly. No one say anything.

#43 User is offline   Jejef Thgaron Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (COBNAT @ Apr 10 2006, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are they and should they are two different things, plus I didnt really mean it, I mean Im dumb and ugly. No one say anything.

Step one completed. You know you're dumb and ugly. I'm not agreeing with you, I'm repeating what you admitted. Now you just have to build confidence on top of your lack of self esteem. That's the hardest part.

Like I mentioned. I'm ugly. I'm not dumb, but I'm hard headed. I'm always broke. I really didn't used to think I had anything to offer the opposite sex. However, I still fall under Barend's 4th category of vaginal distribution, which means I get it a lot. Before I get blammed because someone misunderstands me, 'I get it a lot' means I get the same vagina I've gotten for the past 3 and a half years. If you fall under category 1, I really feel sorry for you. I wish I could do something to help you, but you need to get laid, and it's entirely up to you whether that happens, or not.

Here's a pick up line to use, if you want to skip the b.s. dating thing, and go straight to the nookie:

"Nice shoes, let's fuck."

It works.

Trust me. You just have to know who to say this line to.

#44 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Jejef Thgaron @ Apr 10 2006, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's time to come to a realization here, people. If you're single, I don't give a damn how ugly, or poor, or stupid you are, there is someone out there for you, whether it's a man, or a woman.

i think that's the problem... i think the people out there for me are gay...
i get approached by guys a fair bit.

but that's kind of usless to me...

as for the other stuff you were saying, the first half of your post...

whats the deal with women really?

how hard is it to say; "i'm sorry, i just find you repelant."

i would not be offended by that. i would respect that... i hate bullshit excuses...

"I'm breaking up with you becuase someone better looking has expressed interest me."

would also be nice to hear an admission on once in a while...

#45 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:03 PM

Let's be honest for a moment. Do you really want to take anyone home with you who actually has a generic pickup line work? I'm going to hazard a no, with an exception if you enjoy the town bicycle. I mean, using that line from Song of Solomon, I can see. Generic pickup lines? Nah. Lesse if I can remember it. Ahem: "Your teeth are white like freshly shorn sheep, and not a one of them is missing." It's something awesome like that. I'll bet the Spoon knows it properly. Speaking of that, she's too cool to remain single for long. I bet she's the girl that walks down the street with her pac-man shirt on and all the guys have their pocket protectors fall out as she passes. tongue.gif I'm going to have to disagree with you, cobnat, but since I'm a mod, I have infinite HP and bullet time, and nobody could make me literally eat lead either.

The key to a lasting relationship is sharing common interests, goals, humor, and styles of exp​ression. I skipped the BS and went to the dating someone amazing thing. It really helps if neither party has any tolerance for the bullshit dating game. wub.gif You know you have someone special when you can blatently hit on him/her using pirate, computer, or butterfly innuendo and he/she reacts positively. I admit that I lacked the confidence to try the whole dating thing because I was chased away from it at a young age, and then, in looking at it from the outside, realized how fucking stupid it all is. Then my girlfriend stumbled upon me and I discovered that she hated the game too, and we were both like "You're awesome!" and have been happily together ever since.

I also think there's entirely too much emphasis on the sex here, especially for people complaining about superficiality of the opposite sex. It was only on the very, very rare chance that a woman actually seemed interesting did I ever feel the desire to pursue her. Looks alone have never done anything for me, so seeing an attractive woman somewhere didn't motivate me, as I'd never been looking with sex as my goal. (And I'm not going to share my sexual exploits here because I don't like to brag. tongue.gif) I'm rambling, so I'm going to end on this note. *is a geek in love with a wonderful and beautiful geek*

This post has been edited by Slade: 10 April 2006 - 11:12 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked