• +

Fantasy Dating Clug free club sandwiches

#16 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

Slade, to give credit where credit is due, StarWarsIsUs started the thread with some pretty awesome dream dates. Taking Daphne and Velma to McDonald's is deliciously insane. As for the celebrity thing, the only common thread linking all us strangers is the roster of celebs we know. I could say I want to date the manager of Tinseltown (local theatre), but if I had a picture of her, that would be creepy since we've never met.

On to a rant: I know taste is entirely subjective, but some of these women, Bellucci in particular, are what I call "pointlessly pretty." If I want to dream about hot chicks with nothing to talk about, I can just grab a prostitute and fuck her in the drive-through line at Starbuck's. Like Charlie Sheen famously admitted, "I don't pay them to have sex with me. I pay them to leave." So yeah; I try to make it about women I actually admire.

Back on topic: always a sucker for lesbians (an not the kind that let men watch), I'd definitely go for Jodie Foster:

We'd go to the basement at Gotham, a fine local streak house, and smoke fat cigars and drink Seagram's dry gin. She'd go off on politics and the film business, and I'd try to impress her by recognizing some of the references. Drunk off our asses, we'd rent a private plane (with pilot) and fly straight to the Bermuda Triangle, looking for Paradise Island, the secret land of Sapphic superwomen. Not finding it, we'd settle for a random Carribean island that took American money and no questions asked, and engage in an afternoon of stalking death row prisoners released for our amusement. They'd be promised freedom and amnesty if they could survive the day, but naturally that's a lie because they have bombs in their heads. This would all be televised, the proceeds going to Doctors Without Borders, and Jodie would pay all associated fines and licences, because she's rich and the sex makes it worthwhile. The weekend would end with a nice romantic dinner before a roaring fire, some waivers signed, and finally a fight to the death.

If she wasn't available, I'd go rock climbing and bare-knuckle boxing with Jean Seberg:

I'm pretty sure I could take her.

This post has been edited by civilian_number_two: 17 February 2006 - 12:25 AM

"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#17 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:50 PM

A couple of my dates require a bit of time-traveling, but that's okay.

First of all: My former obsession, David Bowie; circa late 80's to early 90's.

He's sexy, he's a musical genius, he's rather wild and seems like a lot of fun.
We'd do something simple, like a picnic on the beach, and he'd bring his guitar along and we'd sing silly songs together and make fun of American politics. We'd find seashells, go skinnydipping in the ocean, and stop for ice cream on the way back to his place...

Secondly: Selma Hayek.

(She is SO hot!) She's absolutely gorgeous, she's funny, and a real sweetheart. She seems like a lot of fun, too. I hope she likes video games, cuz we'd go to the arcade for some Tekken and skeeball. She'd let me play with her gorgeous silky hair, and braid it so it wouldn't get too messed up when we went skydiving. After that, we'd probably be pretty exhausted, so we'd grab some fast food and just chill, talking and maybe watching a good movie like Dogma or something.

Lastly: Harry Belafonte, around 1957, after Calypso made him millions.

A quiet dinner somewhere somewhat secluded, followed by whitewater rafting and mountain hiking. I'd play the steel drums while he serenaded me with the Banana Boat Song (Day-O!), and then we'd hang out with the Muppets (I know I know, that's much later, but hey - I'm transcending reality here!). He'd introduce me to the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., as well as Sidney Poiter. Then we'd cuddle up on his couch with some popcorn and watch the Indiana Jones trilogy.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#18 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Feb 16 2006, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought this thread was about dating the person, not just looking at them? Maybe I'm being silly, but isn't there more to a man/woman than a pretty face when it comes to a date, especially a dream date?

First we’d go to the dinner - Japanese preferably. We’d get totally smashed drinking sake. Then we’d go skinny dipping because there would most likely not be any good movies playing. Then we’d have sex. After that, we’d have some more sex. Maybe listen to some Ravi Shankar. Then have more sex. Then she'd go home. Then we'd repeat the next day, possibly without the skinny dipping.

Happy now?

#19 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:33 PM

Yes. biggrin.gif
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#20 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

Almost: No sex in the water?

*pulls eyes away from those fishnet stockings with an effort*

The things that pique my interest never get any farther than simple admiration, but they do get my eyes stuck there.

Spoon: Did you photoshop Ms. Hayek's nipples out? tongue.gif There's a distinct lack of both them and a bra in that see-through dress.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#21 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:43 PM

Sorry Slade, but swim time is for swimming - not sex.

#22 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Feb 17 2006, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Secondly: Selma Hayek.

I'm sorry, but I believe she's mine:
http://s12.invisionf...hp?showforum=11
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#23 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 16 2006, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Slade, but swim time is for swimming - not sex.

And it's an innocent way to get naked for the first time together... cool.gif

#24 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:13 PM

i'd like to add david bowie to mine....

#25 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:17 PM

Chloe from Smallville. Trixie from Speed Racer. Eowyn.

#26 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:33 AM

is chloe the blond one...? she's a sweatie...

#27 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:29 AM

Barend, you're awesome to add David Bowie. Slade, her nipples were apparent in the larger version of the picture, but in shrinking it down, they became less visible. Though I can still see them a bit. And lastly, Sime, that link didn't help me figure out what you mean, but I mean, come on - it's only a date. Not like I'm marrying her or something...

#28 User is offline   Lord Aquaman Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies, comic books, some mythology... basically anything that's larger than life.

Posted 19 February 2006 - 12:03 PM

Catherine Sutherland, Alicia Witt, Laura Prepon (seasons 1-6 of That 70s Show only), Anne Hatheway, Blair Brown (Altered States), Kathleen Turner (Romancing the Stone).
I am the Fisher King.

I'd like a qui-gon jinn please with an obi-wan to go.

#29 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

ooooh... alicia whitt... nice.

i should mention Angela Goethals () while i'm at it...

something about that smile that sends me utterly insane with warm fuzzy feelings...

#30 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself

Posted 19 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

Mary Lynn Rajskub from 24 is kinda hot.
I always liked the of-age women on the original Lost in Space.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size