Chefelf.com Night Life: The Rejoicing Post (for elation) - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (145 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

The Rejoicing Post (for elation) (flipside of The Depression thread)

#1291 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

Icey: If you go to Fisherman's Wharf, make sure and go to the little bakery (can't remember the name, curse this trivia that smooshes out all important information) on the main "floor" that makes the sourdough bread. San Francisco is one of the two places in the world where you can get decent sourdough. They make it into a pizza crust, or use it as bowls for soup. It's pretty tasty. Also the hat shop, and the sock shop, and the carousel ...

Also stop by Ghirardelli Square because you can get the best rootbeer floats there ... and you have to ride the ferry... wub.gif And stop by China town ... I'll stop now...

Ewok: It's never too early to start celebrating the weekend. Not even Thurday.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#1292 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

OH YEAH! I can celebrate it in Monday! It's too cool sleeping in the first class and then being waked up by the teacher while I got a perfect dream, then get punished and get my dairy principal's office visit.

If you didn't know it...it was a sarcastic sentence.

This post has been edited by EwokHunter: 19 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

#1293 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

Locations duly noted, China Town had been on the plan and the Ferry as well as means to go to Prison in order for me to live out my Prison Break fantasies (mostly, laughing at people stuck in cells, so I'll need to trick someone into getting locked up)

Well, you know where to find me.

#1294 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:11 PM

Oh. My. Goodness. I forgot about the big metal man. Watch for him when you ride the ferry. *giggle*
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#1295 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:53 PM

so I was on the elevator before, trudging back to my circuits lab, and as the elevator slows down because it's about to stop at the floor I need to go to, the other person on the elevator goes, 'woooOOOP!'

it was amusing.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#1296 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:44 PM

EM: I wrote a short story.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#1297 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:14 PM

I brought a second hand midi only keyboard today. My previous one is like a white elephant. I don't feel I can do much with the songs I play on it. The person who brought it was ripped off ten years ago. If it had the midi ports I needed I would still be using it.

#1298 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:19 PM

EM: Just watched Battlestar Galactica. Gotta say, I have no clue what the heck's going on, but I'm persevering in my attempt to start watching it halfway through the third season. Presumably it'll get easier. And in the meantime, there are plenty of explosions.

And I have the PSAT's tomorrow! They don't count, and I get to fill in little bubbles! I LOVE fillin g in little bubbles! biggrin.gif
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#1299 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 October 2006 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Oct 20 2006, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EM: Just watched Battlestar Galactica. Gotta say, I have no clue what the heck's going on, but I'm persevering in my attempt to start watching it halfway through the third season. Presumably it'll get easier. And in the meantime, there are plenty of explosions.

I got my mom to start watching it this season too. She has no idea whats going on, but she says she loves it. I cant imagine watching this season so far without having at least some knowledge of what has happened. There are little bios on the SciFi site, maybe you can check em out and see if it helps.

#1300 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 21 October 2006 - 02:35 PM

EM: I just found a nice quiet sunny empty classroom to study in! and it has a nice view of the changing fall leaves outside. I claim this classroom as my own. *yoink*

and I am one step closer to becoming an institute ghost.

This post has been edited by Emu: 21 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#1301 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (EwokHunter @ Oct 19 2006, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH YEAH! I can celebrate it in Monday! It's too cool sleeping in the first class and then being waked up by the teacher while I got a perfect dream, then get punished and get my dairy principal's office visit.

If you didn't know it...it was a sarcastic sentence.

You have a dairy principal, I wonder what that's like. biggrin.gif

As a matter of fact, I was flipping through channels at my mom's house (she has cable) the other day, and decided to watch an episode of BG because I've read so many good things about it. I had absolutely no freaking clue about what was going on, but I thought it was pretty good. I probably would have loved it had I known what was happening.

EM: Spoke to my love interest on the phone today. I'm going up to see her the first weekend in November. I'll be staying in one of her friend's dorm rooms, but her roomate offered to let me sleep in her ber. I asked if her roomate and I could convince her to join us. I didn't get an actual "no" answer to this question. Although this really did happen in the conversation, I can dream can't I? devil.gif

This is the same love interest who appeared to be messing with my head over the summer. She has since then redeemed herself, and apparently has decided to stop screwing around about things.
This makes me a very happy guy. wub.gif
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#1302 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:46 AM

Where's she live, Z?

Edit: Elated Moment: I've discovered the answer to all my problems! I'm going to rob a bank. It's a win-win situation: if I don't get caught, money will be the solution to everything! If I do get caught, I will get a free place to live, free food, free clothes, free medical, even free television and access to a gymnasium and basketball courts and stuff! (God bless the American prison system?) And Sime even gave me a way to bring my stupid mean printmaking teacher down with me! *glee*

This post has been edited by Spoon Poetic: 23 October 2006 - 11:17 AM

I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#1303 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:02 PM

Well there was a lot of people getting unreal tonight. Some were rude but I'll get the pleasure of writing about the logs and evaluating their words of anger in detail.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 23 October 2006 - 06:04 PM

#1304 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Elated Moment: SAM & MAX! laugh.gif

I finally found a place that had a download of the original game, I got a huge cbr of the comics, there's a whole mess of old cartoons on YouTube, and unless something horrible happens to stand in my way I should be able to play to the new games soon!

I go years with absolutely nothing except random references and pictures of Max's psychotic grinning head, then everything is just dumped into my lap! laugh.gif
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#1305 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:30 PM

elated moment:

saw MEGADETH and SOULFLY on sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• (145 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size