• +

My daily Jerk Oh those bastards

#1 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:32 PM

It was late afternoon, and I was busying eating my $3.60 chinese (prepared by a white guy) meal from the food fair at UBC (my school).

I felt a sudden urge to wash down the tripe so I reached into my pocket to pull a slew of change for the pop machine. The pile of silver consisted of one quarter and the rest dimes and nickels.

I got up and started plugging in the change into the overly designed pop machine (The image of water dropplets where so intense it looked as if the machine was really condensating). After I plugged in 1.15 of change, my last dime would not work in the damn machine! (pops cost 1.25 here)

In a panic, I ran back to my table and begged my pals to cough up whatever small change they had. One friend tossed me a quarter. PERFECT, more than what I need.

I raced back to the machine to put the quarter in and recieve my nestea (ultimate thrist quencher). However, the quarter just fell through and landed in the change dish. I picked it up and tried again....same thing. I then looked at it to see why, again, the machine would not except my change. It was one of those stupid new quarters with the shiity art work of some elementry school kid, the one with all the stick people holding hands.

Now being really mad and in more of a panic, I raced back to my friends, Pleaing with them to give me some REAL FUCKING CHANGE. I got two dimes and a nikel.

This time it will work right? I have a three chances now for that machine to eat my cents. However, when I got to the machine, some guy had just walked away from it with a can of pop in his hand. He looked at me and sneered, then walked off. He stole my 1.15. Maybe he did not know it was my money....But my face was kinda red from all the running back and forth, and I had a look of desperation on my face. I think he knew, I think he knew and didn't care. I did nothing about it, I just went and got a free cup of tap water...

What a JERK! Can anyone top that? Who here has had worse treatment as of late from a total stranger?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#2 User is offline   sinister grinner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 06 March 2004 - 09:17 PM

how about the jerk asshole who has been in your same school since 6th grade and does nothing but abuse his incredible knowledge in order to insult you on the most minute things. like disagreeing with him. or doing something besides play computer all dam day, and then call you fat.

in fact his name is jordan

This post has been edited by sinister grinner: 06 March 2004 - 09:18 PM

Thirteen and a half.
Twelve jurors,
one judge,
and half a chance.

#3 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2004 - 10:25 PM

My jerk is way worse
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#4 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 March 2004 - 11:01 PM

Want to put it to a vote?

#5 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2004 - 12:24 AM

vote away!

#6 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2004 - 01:16 AM

What a jerk! You certainly would have topped all my stories if I had any. lol

You should've yelled after him or something!
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#7 User is offline   Jon Gutner Icon

• The Dairy Man
  • PipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Post icon  Posted 07 March 2004 - 02:20 AM

[B][U][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=14][SIZE=14][SIZE=14][SIZE=14][SIZE=14][SIZE=14][QUOT
E][COLOR=orange]WENT i wusr a kuid a littal jer stole my y big red bike!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: i nevr saw that doofus agin! cept i beet him like a towel dollllll!!!!!!! AHA ROTLF RLO LOL lo

so.......????????????????

luckee numbrs to repel jeeks:::
01 04 05 67 53 41 33 77 88
BLAHMBABAGO!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#8 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2004 - 03:18 AM

I wish Jon was with me at the time. He has a good way of expressing his anger.

I should have said something. But in order for me to put up a fight, I need to be steaming mad. It pissed me off, but not to the point of yelling and or punching.

After the situation, like in most cases, I thought about what I should have said and done. I envisioned myself just going crazy and kicking his ass. All the while a group of attractive girls would witness my display of kung fu combat, and be taken by the whole scene.

If I ever see him again, I will be sure to give him a really evil eye, and maybe a head nod.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 07 March 2004 - 03:18 AM

#9 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:51 PM

However, the quarter just fell through and landed in the change dish. I picked it up and tried again....same thing.

I hate it when that happens!!!!

Trying to think of jerky things people have done, all I can remember at this time is that once, I was at school and getting some books out of my locker, and this guy came up to me and started saying something, and then he grabbed the door of my locker and slammed it into his face. He promptly ran away yelling, "AAARRGGHH!!!! EMU!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!???? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY MATH HOMEWORK!!!!"

I was more baffled than mad, and everyone who was there had seen that he had hit himself in the head, and that it wasn't me, so they were baffled as well. so that's more of a random/stupid thing than a jerky thing, and I'm sure that people have done jerkier things to me in the past, I just can't remember any right now. ph34r.gif
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#10 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:59 PM

i've had alot of expierience with total stranger jerks, and they really require hand guestures to tell the stories...

but i stand up to most people like that, but somtimes you just get caught up in the absolute disgust that you're too shocked to react...

however, without trying (too hard) to sound like a tough guy, I would have beaten the living shit out of him if he didn't give me the drink back.
I do know kung fu! but i doubt any girls would have come up to me to praise me... they like jerks!!! all the girls would take his side!!!
"well," they'd say "you shouldn't have left the money in there!"
and I'd say "yeah!? what are gonna do call the cops? bitch!" and then I'd write the rest of the story from prison.

I hate everything!!!!!!!!!

#11 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 08 March 2004 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, that happened to me in high school, but then I did the same thing to like, ten people, so I guess I sort of had it coming.

#12 User is offline   Reader Icon

• More Important than Coal
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Validating
  • Interests:oh, this and that

Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:13 PM

I can't help misinterpreting this thread title everytime i read it.
"Nothing is real, all is permitted"
- Hassan i Sabbah
"There's nothing wrong with anything."
- Philip J.Fry

#13 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 09 March 2004 - 08:14 AM

I hear you, Read. wink.gif

#14 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:24 PM

Me too lol

#15 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 09 March 2004 - 11:05 PM

yeah, I was a bit worried when it started with

"It was late afternoon, and I was busying eating my $3.60 chinese (prepared by a white guy) meal from the food fair at UBC (my school).

I felt a sudden urge to... "

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size