Chefelf.com Night Life: CHick to CHill for CHeese CHase - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

CHick to CHill for CHeese CHase Tue Dec 6, 7:01 PM ET

#16 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:45 AM

Oh man, next time we get a large order of cheese from somewhere I'm totally not telling any of the customers that it came over the border or that it's finest quality. I don't want to die.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#17 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:26 PM

Actually, that sounds like something fun to deliberately do.

How are they charging her on attempted murder? Shouldn't it just be conspiracy? She tried to get someone else to do it.

*sigh* Nobody can commit a decent crime anymore...
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#18 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

how are they chargin her with attempted murder?

people nearly lost their lives because she's a fucking idiot!

and untill there's an official charge available for being a fucking idiot, i'm just glad there are judges who have enough decearning initiative to put fucking idiots away.

5 counts of malicious fucking idiocy in the first degree.

that would be awsome.

#19 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

If the could jail you for fucking idiocy, at least half the population of the world would be in prison, maybe more. Right now I'm failing to see how that is a bad thing.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#20 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:26 AM

It would be a bad thing because the people not in jail would have to collectively pay for at least some of the prisoner's food.

Although I suppose you could just turn them loose on preservation land for that purpose and let them find their own food.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#21 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:27 AM

devil.gif because there is no nway that any of them would survive anyways. Even with an abundance of food and shelter lying around. Remember what they were put into prison for.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#22 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:18 AM

"What's this rake for?"
"Dinner."
"Yum."
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#23 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:43 PM

And if they were wrongly imprisoned, they wouldn't have much of a problem.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#24 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Dec 20 2005, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be a bad thing because the people not in jail would have to collectively pay for at least some of the prisoner's food.

what? why?

that bitch was going to ice kids for a block of cheese.

fuck em. honestly...

if they were going hire a hitmanto kill someone for a product they could get at any deli, what would be the point of supplying them food. they'd probably start a huge fire to try and get to the food in the mess hall, even though it's free...

i think we've been needlessly kind to the stupid for far too long. time to stop helping them out...
let's just lock the fuckers away... they can eat dirt.

#25 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 06:00 PM

And probably will eat dirt. Stupid people are what keeps everyone else sane. Without an occasional laugh at the expense of others, there would only be boredom leading to insanity. So let's treasure those delightful stupids...

This post has been edited by Dorothy: 20 December 2005 - 06:01 PM

"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#26 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:24 PM

some cameras in the jail, and you've got a reality show worth watching.... the advertising will cover the cost of the inmates expenses...

#27 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:34 PM

Hmm. I like that idea.

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 20 December 2005 - 10:35 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size