• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Best Comebacks post'em here

#136 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 October 2005 - 11:21 PM

not if they head butt you.

#137 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:23 AM

Or make out with you.

One reccomendation for a come back to being called a fag is just asking
"Do you wawnt to make out or do you want to fight?" Then doing the exact opposite.

#138 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:26 AM

The exact opposite of what?
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#139 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:31 AM

Fighting.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#140 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:12 AM

If that's what HE says biggrin.gif

#141 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:15 AM

Walked right into that one, eh?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#142 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:19 AM

I've never had to use it because people usually don't say "you're a fag!" to someone that's 6'5" with eyeliner.

The closest thing I've gotten to getting into a fight for the last few years was a bloke at the cinema I told to shut the fuck up when he kept talking through the movie. When I walked out, all he said was "shit he's big" and ran off.

#143 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:26 PM

Generally I restrain myself out of fear of arrest. I came close when I mentioned something I had read about Japanese culture. Two boys responded in derisive tones that I didn't have any idea what I was talking about. In fact, I later looked up the page number of the book, but at the time there wasn't much I can do. People like that are like Terry Pratchett's elves- they don't get power from being strong themselves, they do it by making others look week. I muttered "fucking morons" under my breath, and they happened to hear me and laughed a bit more. If I hadn't been in the presence of a camp counselor, they would have been begging for mercy in five minutes. yell.gif
I don't quite have the advantage of looking intimidating. In fact, probably the opposite, so I need to actually follow through on threats. I'm probably a bit more agressive as a result.

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 28 October 2005 - 01:27 PM

"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#144 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:14 PM

I've never really been in any fights before, and I'm probably too nice to most people to ever get into one. Even at 6' something I don't look that tough, but I can go into some kind of berserker rage. I've only ever done it like twice.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#145 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:30 PM

If I ever manage to really get interested in fighting, I go into SOME sort of weird state of mind where I'm moving and reacting much more quickly than I do normally. Actually, that isn't saying much.

#146 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

That's called adrenaline.

Icey will have some viking comment to make here. tongue.gif

Edit: I apparently look somewhat intimidating, plus I'm willing to follow through on most threats I make. It must show.

This post has been edited by floppydisk: 28 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#147 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:11 PM

I'm feeling stupid today. Bear with me and ignore all posts from after eight this morning. I'm shutting up now.

#148 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:44 PM

I threatened not to show up to work yesterday if there would be feminazi posters on the walls, I followed through on it. No one can say that I don't have integrity.

#149 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:11 PM

I'm a very intimidating 5'7", 160 pounds. dry.gif I'm not sure if I don't get into fights because I don't go around pissing people off, and I don't go around trying to piss them off either, or because people see me and realize I'm not worth the bother of fighting because there'd be no challenge.

Edit: That intimidating was wry, given my obviously non-intimidating stature.

This post has been edited by Slade: 28 October 2005 - 04:12 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#150 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

Your solution to being more intimidating is to join a gym and carry around a shotgun.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size