• +
  • « First
  • Last »

FALLOUT 2 ***********greatest game ever***********

#106 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:32 AM

On the plus side SKYNET's accurate and armoured (unlike marcus), plus he can use a guass rifle devil.gif

Slade: Make sure your science is up at 125+ before messing with the brains. or bring along myron. SAD also has the BB gun of doom; the most fun you can have shooting people in the eyes with a wasteland reference.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#107 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:42 PM

skynets that little robodue right?

he's great...

i loves the robo dogs!!!

when you have both of them it's awsome. (except that you have a party with less carrying capacity and only one of them can talk.)

#108 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:03 AM

I only have Sulik and Cassidy at present. However, I've discovered the car working, and it has a bottomless trunk, so my companions aren't pack mules anymore!

Also: I've taken out Salvatore and Bishop (Slept with Angela with a condom too), going for the Mordinos when I feel like having to take out half the prostitutes of New Reno just because my companions tend to burst all the time.

And when I finally get the vault 15 computer working properly so I can find out where 13 is, I'll be happy to get that stupid GECK back to Arroyo so I can not feel guilty about them starving while I'm out saving the world, one mobster at a time.

And does Cassidy really need to use the burst on his Jackhammer for a giant ant? Is there any way to force single shots?

Edit: I thought skynet was the thing that made all the Terminators...

This post has been edited by Slade: 29 August 2005 - 04:04 AM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#109 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

In true fallout style it's a reference to Terminator.

That car boot's got a bottom BTW. Find somewhere with lots of shelves to dump stuff on.

Custom combat control lets you specify how often npc's use burst. However some character (Sulik) have limited options.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#110 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

2 robo dogs....

anyone?

#111 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:15 AM

Is there a way to get the Auto-Surgeon at the bottom of the Army Depot to operate on a party member? I was messing with it, but to no avail...

And my guy is a sniper/quick draw, not a scientist...

Can the robodogs use 5mm hollow point rounds? If so, I'll take them.

Boot: It's a TRUNK, damn it!

Edit: Downloaded "Kiss to Build a Dream on." Quite possibly the best love song ever, given that it's Louie and has geek cred, and isn't crap to begin with.

This post has been edited by Slade: 30 August 2005 - 02:25 AM

#112 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:28 AM

If you tell an unwanted party member (myron, after he's got you skynet) to wait in the adjacent room, you can then tell the computer to extract his organs. That is what you wanted right?

No-ones a single style in fallout, it's not worth putting skills past 130% Science is always handy in fallout, but you can get it from books or from myron if you're lazy. However if you cross over to FOT, science also gives a damage bonus against robots.

Dogs have no guns, but look cool and give you a mad max feel. Robodogs more so.

and it's a CAR BOOT.
IPB Image

#113 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:49 PM

What, the non-Little Jesus leather jacket wasn't enough? biggrin.gif And I don't even know who Myron is... But my guy's not one for party members. Sulik and Cassidy are the only ones I have at present. He's sorta an almost lone gunman. Can you actually find Sulik's sister?

And I tried leaving my party members in the other room, it says that the species isn't found... Though Dobbs is interesting to watch disintigrate... Also, I can't disable the forcefields, so I need to walk through them... I just said the hell with the base once I'd taken all of the power cells for the car.

CAR TRUNK.

Edit: Did anybody else know that the Pip Boy has a screen saver?

This post has been edited by Slade: 30 August 2005 - 09:59 PM

#114 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:17 AM

you can disable the force fields by using pliers on the emitter (the little hourglass shaped bit). Requires either repair or science skill.

Sulik's sister is not in the game to my knowledge, I think you can get away with killing party members by setting the machine to roadrunner mode.

Myrons located near new reno, a little to the north. I think you can get either Jesus or Jules to direct you.

CAR BOOT
IPB Image

#115 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Aug 30 2005, 09:49 PM)
What, the non-Little Jesus leather jacket wasn't enough? biggrin.gif And I don't even know who Myron is... But my guy's not one for party members. Sulik and Cassidy are the only ones I have at present. He's sorta an almost lone gunman. Can you actually find Sulik's sister?

And I tried leaving my party members in the other room, it says that the species isn't found... Though Dobbs is interesting to watch disintigrate... Also, I can't disable the forcefields, so I need to walk through them... I just said the hell with the base once I'd taken all of the power cells for the car.

CAR TRUNK.

Edit: Did anybody else know that the Pip Boy has a screen saver?

how can you play the game without MYRON!!!

MYRON, BABY MYRON!!!!

HE MAKES DRUGS!!!

#116 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:32 PM

Oh, THAT Myron... Maybe I'll go looking for him after I save my village. If I recall, I didn't kill Big Jesus Mordino, and he needs killing. Also: Hardened Power Armor. wub.gif

Thanks for the forcefield tips...

#117 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:22 AM

It's a boot Slade. Think about it. The bonnet(a form of hat) is at the front of the car, and the boot(a form of footwear)is at the back.

I never used Myron. I travelled with Sulik, Vic, Cassidy, K9, Robodog and Skynet.

And Barend, considering that Dogmeat is also a possible party member, you can actually get three dogs.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#118 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:51 PM

If you never return laddie, or kill your cousin, you can have 4.
IPB Image

#119 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:09 AM

Not to mention the cursed dog, or did he drop your Charisma? I can't remember, I had enough Luck to avoid it.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#120 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:23 AM

He's Jinxed. (everyone gets more critical failures). Handy if you create a passive character with good endurance.
IPB Image

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size