• « First
  • Last »

Thecomplaining thread. For depression.

#5251 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

Complaint: Despite being assured that I would not be in his class, I have been stuck with the English teacher from hell for another year. I have an inability to parrot back what was said in class with quotes added in, so it looks like this year is going to suck a fair amount. Furthermore, I have in fact insulted his teaching style when he was standing right behind me in the past, and to add to it, I have a full four hours of science and math classes in one, big painful chunk on Thursdays.

I'm not sure my awesome lunchbox will make up for all this.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#5252 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

It's amazing how many people out there in this loverly city condsider so many foot paths to be one way streets.

People should die.

#5253 User is offline   Cyzyk Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

Why the hell are there pink slips for getting into classes around restrictions if a new and stupid chair-bloke decides you can't use them for his little corner of the university?

I hereby declare a crusade, charm, and jihad against the Psychology Department. Round One goes to Cyzyk.
Tolerance is another word for Apathy

#5254 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

I can't even make it half a round for where I am going.

Room is in a mess.
Can't do anything until I receive a replacement board.

I feel ashamed of myself for damaging a board on attempting to hot flash a plcc bios chip (Someone said the pins are not the same for different bios chips even though they look the same.)

My serverboard didn't work (I got my money back and I get to keep the board) but money wasted on two processors to repackage and sell again equals to more time wasted.

I found the same serverboard with a single processor and memory overseas . Now what could go wrong:

The man on the phone spoke unclearly due to his accent and told me not to worry when I asked him if I can pay more to have it delivered against (Dead on Arrival.) Probably it is faulty but the cover is well in the price range.

It could break on delivery.

I don't like spending sprees. It feels like one these past couple of days.

Eight Seagate 36 gigabyte Cheetah 10,000 rpm Scsi drives, scsi leads, drive brackets, overcharged with shipping for the sca adapters for them, needed extra fans for the new case I brought and now trying to get the two scsi controllers I want overseas.

I am not feeling very well, when I plan to do something it goes horribly wrong and I end up chasing after things that are not mean't to be.

Now I will have to wait months for the remaining part of my plan assuming this server board works on arrival.

Maybe this might help me in future: "Always think of the worst then you have nothing to loose when it goes wrong."

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 29 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

#5255 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

I think to total this, I am disappointed in everything.

When I want to do something it ends in disaster for people and objects.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 29 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

#5256 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Limited Members
  • Interests:James Bond, Star Wars, Harry Potter

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:09 PM

My schedule was all f*cked up, and it's my first day back! angry.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born
And once when you look death in the face.

--Ian Fleming

#5257 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:46 PM

My schedule is going to be, as an attempt to get me out of the English Teacher From Hell's class goes into motion.

Plus, I'm getting the distinct impression that exercise is harder the more times you do it, and adding warm ups and cool downs do nothing but make you sweatier and more miserable.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#5258 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (Mirithorn @ Aug 29 2007, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My schedule is going to be, as an attempt to get me out of the English Teacher From Hell's class goes into motion.

I had a horrible teacher in 6th grade; she was strict, and she wore tons of makeup, which made her look like Baby Jane... sick.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

#5259 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:34 AM

I had a lifetime of discriminating, rude and abusive teachers. I don't want to go back to School. They expected me to obey everything they said even if it wasn't right but yet they fell back on everything they offered or any help I required. Excuses came first from them but I wasn't allowed to make excuses.

"As long as you look predda! and trendda! in your uniforms and ties that is the answer to alllll your problems"

#5260 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Aug 30 2007, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"As long as you look predda! and trendda! in your uniforms and ties that is the answer to alllll your problems"

Goodness, that's horrid... sick.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

#5261 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

It is apparently mandate that I have to go home over three-day weekends, whether I want to or not - which I don't. I just spent eight and a half solid months in the constant presence of my parents and NO ONE ELSE.

I need some fucking DISTANCE. For a prolonged period of time.

Two weeks does NOT cut it.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#5262 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

I don't like people who pretend and lie to me and shut me out of the nearest object. I do so much of searching round to prove a point and I feel stressed after confronting people with what I find. I don't pretend and mis use someone's help as if they didn't know anything.

I am not talking about anybody active now on this board but I wish I never made some turns so I wouldn't have existed here. The less people I know, the little to worry about.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 30 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

#5263 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Dee, I like your signature. It's a perfect description.

Complaint: I'm at a computer lab in the building where my painting class is held (it's not the art building because our art building is too small to have a classroom for drawing or painting, and also the photo and printmaking labs are in another building, too). I'm supposed to be painting now. I don't want to. I used to love to paint. Painting was in the running for my emphasis; but now, just because we've switched to oils, I hate it and can't major in it because I'll have to use oils and not acrylics. And I'm procrastinating going upstairs and painting in the one room in the whole building that doesn't have AC...

Whine whine whine. Sigh. I better be able to bring back my computer when I come back this weekend or I'll be very, very mad.

I better go !@#%ing paint.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#5264 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

It is a shame that I can't make it their signature. Last time I used never in the place of not.

I got put off of art long ago. Someone refused to share their Derwent Pencils with me when I had the interest in mind. All I wanted for Chrismtas was the same small single box of Derwent pencils. Instead that someone got a double size box of Derwent pencils and water colour equipment. Me I got a thing call an "Art Box" in a plastic case for children and a lot of disfunctional toys that didn't serve much of a purpose that I didn't ask for. The colours were plain and boring, the nibs kept on breaking off and the paint tubes in the box were absolutely awful. I eventually got bored.

That was the divide in equality. Maybe the compensation has gone into my interest in maths and computers but little had happened so far.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 31 August 2007 - 01:41 PM

#5265 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:58 PM

Complaint: I suck in most maths, but I have to get way above a 70 this year or I won't have enough credits to get into a fine university. sad.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born

--Ian Fleming

• (375 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size