• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Thecomplaining thread. For depression.

#1186 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:13 PM

Poor Icey.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#1187 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2005 - 03:34 PM

Poor Jane.

I feel no sympathy for Icey, the not-rock. Though he may or may not rock.

Complaint: This is repetitive, I know, but it seems a bit unkind for finals week to be right after Thanksgiving break.
"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#1188 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:02 PM

Complaint: I can't find a certain item on Mirithorn's blog. I was going to use it as an update when I finally restart my updating.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#1189 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:04 PM

The ink that I thought had been thrown out by some unsuspecting member of my family turned out to have been stolen by my brother. angry.gif

This post has been edited by Mirithorn: 19 November 2005 - 04:16 PM

"YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY, DON'T YOU? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU FUCK WITH GRAMMAR? WELL, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MISSING PERIOD! I HOPE IT MEANS YOUR SLUTTY, NON-PUNCTUATED WAYS HAVE GOTTEN YOU TEEN-PREGNANT!"

#1190 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:15 PM

Random Complaint: I hate her brother.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#1191 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

Complaint: Mirithorn is being mean. sad.gif

Fo' Real: Complaint: I made a rather long film in the movies and then it crashed. sad.gif

#1192 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:52 PM

Explanation: Well, perhaps the angry smilie was an exaggeration. I was mad for maybe ten seconds, then dropped it, because he didn't really do any harm to it.

Awww. Poor Icey.

#1193 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:48 AM

Complaint: I was a cowboy vampire werewolf hunter starring in that The Movies production... Also, it's quite cold here in South Carolina. What gives? I might as well not have flown south at all this weekend!

And here's a really fun one! To fly down to SC, I had to take two flights. The first one went off without a hitch, but the second one was delayed for 45 minutes because they forgot to taxi it over to our gate. Then once we were boarded, it took 15 minutes to get the crew back over to stock the galley with pretzels and soda because they forgot to do that the first time. Then we had to wait 20 minutes on the runway for clearance to take off. Then we got a half an hour into the 1 hour, 30 minute flight, and had to turn around and land back at the airport because the landing gear wouldn't retract. Then we had to wait for an hour at another gate for an hour to get to our new flight. And since I missed my window of when my girlfriend could pick me up (I had to be there around 5 because she had a concert to perform at, and she'd miss it if she had to pick me up any later), I had to wait at the airport for 3 hours until she could get there. Did I mention that I was up until 5:43am Thursday morning writing an essay, and then I overslept (I got 3 hours of sleep instead of 1 and a half), and had to rush to get ready and to my friend's dorm to get to the airport on time?

I'm doing ok now, but this is a fun thread. tongue.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#1194 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:57 AM

I've been lucky with my flying experiences ... so far. Sounds like the master of ceremonies was a moron.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#1195 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:13 AM

I'm not sure why they don't make better estimates for when planes will arive at their destinations. If you look at the schedules at airports (as I did yesterday) You notice that two planes are on time, and seven are delayed. Couldn't they just report the time the planes will actually get in, not the time they'll get in under ideal conditions because those never happen?

#1196 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:19 PM

complaint #2828792

this weekend was way too expensive...

but still it was all worth it!!!

#1197 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what made it expensive?

#1198 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

Bucks Night

Boat Hire, Alcohol, Food, Pub Crawl, Dance Club Crawl, Stip Club Crawl, Cab home...
(most places cost $20.00 to get in)

a few hundred dollars i really didn't need to waste at this point in the year...

but at least every other in the group is unlikley to get married, so this won't happen too often.

This post has been edited by barend: 20 November 2005 - 10:41 PM

#1199 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

Yes Slade, despite common belief, it does indeed get cold in the south during the winter.

I have to get an MRI and MRA done tomorrow night. I finally got to see a doctor today, and what I originally thought was some kind of mini-stroke that I had last week (it's not that, nineteen-years-olds are far too young to get TIAs) could possibly be some kind of aneurysm or leaking vessel in my brain or something. This has become far more frightening a possibility because my grandmother on my father's side died from an aneurysm.

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 21 November 2005 - 07:59 PM

Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#1200 User is offline   Mirithorn Icon

• Expert Misologist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

I hope it turns out all right. *hugs*

• (375 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size