• Last »

Dreams

#46 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Jane Sherwood @ Jul 23 2005, 04:22 PM)
the entire dream was a very frustrating attempt to convince everyone that I was not just another little kid, and was very insulted by the fact that I was being treated like one.

Story of my fucking life, except it's not a dream.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#47 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (floppydisk @ Jul 24 2005, 11:42 AM)
Story of my fucking life, except it's not a dream.

children shouldn't use that kind of language.

tongue.gif

anyway, speakinf of frustration and skipping most of the details, i dreamt that my mothers nagging and lecture-like appraoch to giving ulselss random advice at frustratingly inapropriate and stressfull times finnally drove me to stangle her to death with my bare hands.

i think once you have a dream like that it's really time to sit the woman down and tell her to SHUT UP once and for all so that my dream doesn't turn out to be a preminition of the future...

needles to say for all the dreams i have had where i turned out to be the killer, this one was the most socially awkward...

#48 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:41 AM

That reminds me... for some reason, my mom kept all the teeth that me and my sister ever lost. Yeah, that's wierd. She showed me the other day and asked me if I wanted them. I told her not to toss them out in the yard or someone will find them and think that someone here was killed.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#49 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:26 PM

Bwahah. You should keep them and toss them into the yard of your enemy.

Creepy dream from this morning: I don't remember most of it until the part at the end, where I was looking out the window of my room out into the backyard, where I saw a lopsidedly-standing, completely charred human figure. It wasn't very tall, but it was standing perfectly still and kind of leaning to one side as though almost about to fall over. Somehow in the dream I knew it to be the remains of a snowman that I had made in the winter, but since I just left it outside, it burnt up when it turned to summer. It was just a really creepy image, the human shape burnt to charcoal, facing me accusingly through the window.

This post has been edited by Emu: 25 July 2005 - 01:32 PM

Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#50 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:02 PM

Has anyone ever had a completely sightless dream?
Cause I have. You know how you can, without seeing anything 'feel' a degree of your surroundings, through a combination of air movement sensation, sound and sense/memory. Start with that abstract concept, and then abstract it to the nth degree.
While lying in bed, all nice and asleep, I felt the room confine itself to the edges of the bed. Then the room expanded dramatically, until I had the sensation of lying on the surface of a seemingly infinite space. Then I progressively lost feeling in my body, and you know how when you lose feeling the edge between the numb and live flesh is discomfited, as though that one bit of skin was experiencing all the sensation that the numb flesh was supposed to be feeling. Well I lost feeling to halfway up my neck, and had this really uncomfortable sensation there (I have a freaking sensitive neck owing to having some silly kid try to stab me in the throat with an umbrella when I was a yung un) - all the while this dream is accompanied by a sort of shadowbox/sillhoutte picture and was all terribly weird and suchlike. Wasn't well rested that night.

#51 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:02 PM

When I lay in bed for a while, sometimes I feel like I'm in a raft in the ocean. It's much more pronounced whenever I spend the day in the water.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)

#52 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:33 PM

I had a weird dream that kept me in bed until 4:00 just trying to finish it, but now I can't remember most of it (I hate it when that happens).

The first third was about my father dying, then in the second bit I was dead and trying to undo it, but then I had to try and get passage on this weird school bus (even though I had no idea where it was going but had to get on it anyway), but the driver lady wanted me to give her two rings before I could get on - my high school class ring, and my engagement ring (how the hell did I get an engagement ring?!). Then the last bit didn't match up at all, as it was something about pirates and one in particular (who looked like Jack Sparrow but I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be) trying to sneak on board all these different ships in disguise (and also a bit injured) trying to steal certain items. Funny thing, all the ships were bunched together within running distance and the ocean was about two feet deep.

Still, the disturbing thing is, I think I woke up crying twice for the first two-thirds of the dream, and was convinced my father really was dead for a while before passing back out.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#53 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:58 PM

I had a dream of my girlfriend who broke up with me recently...

sad.gif
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#54 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:23 AM

The NPC?

#55 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:50 AM

...i once had a dream that i was...was...was...SLEEPING!

#56 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:19 PM

Did you wake up in the dream, even though you were actually still asleep?
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#57 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:04 AM

I've had those dreams. I actually had one this morning. I checked my watch and it said something like 3 PM, then when I went to get up I woke up for real and discovered it was 1PM.

I've had dreams so boring that I woke up from them, and they'd often be accompanied by me feeling like I hadn't slept at all in the morning.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#58 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:07 AM

I once had a morning where I had that I-was-sleeping-and-I-woke-up dream no less than nine times. In a row. First time I woke up, looked out the window to see what the weather was like, climbed down from my bunk, and started to collect all my schoolbooks together (I was at 16) when suddenly, bam, I woke up for real and it had all been a dream. So I looked out the window to see what the weather was like, climbed down from my bunk, and... bam. Woke up again. Nine times in a row. Each time was slightly different, like the window covered an entire wall, or I was anxious because I couldn't find my pants, but it was the same stupid routine. I was pretty damn paranoid by the time I actually *did* wake up.

#59 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:48 AM

Assuming you did wake up... rolleyes.gif
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#60 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:10 AM

AAAAAAGGGHHH!

• (31 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size