• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Dreams

#286 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:26 PM

i have even had recurring dreams,.you know,.when you have a dream, then a few years down the line, you have the exact same dream.

Ive consulted those books that are supposed to interpret your dreams, but i just interpret those books as being senseless crap for authors to make a quick buck.

anyways,.i had some pretty interesting ones........

dream 1)
It is the first day in the month of March. I am walking curbside along a residential street in a typical medium income neighborhood, most of the homes are 3 or 4 bed brick, 2 car garage built in the mid 1970's.. I can feel the strong gale winds blowing against me, the wind is so cold, it chills my spine and bones.

The wind is getting gradually colder and more intense,I feel a water droplet splatter on my nose. I turn my attention to the sky and see that clouds are quickly gathering, it looks as if it will rain. The sky is a murky shade of deep purple and dark grey.
Suddenly it begins to rain. The other people that were outside, begin to quickly run. Everyone is screaming in terror. I have no idea what is going on. I turn my head to the sky again, and see a huge eye peeking slowly from the sky...is this the eye of God?. Is this some sort of Armeggedon?

Flaming arrows are being thrust from the sky, they are being shot without precision, and the arrows are landing wherever they may fall. Trees are engulfed in flames, automobiles are expoding like landmines, gas lines are ruptering, telephone wires and poles are lit up fire. Yet the homes in the neighborhood appear to be safe from the inferno.

People everywhere are panicking,.everyone is running to the nearest house for shelter,.they are banging desperately on the doors of the unknown,.hoping to recieve mercy and be rescued from the chaos,..but before the residents can open their front door,..each person that was knocking is now turned into a pool of blood that stains their porches.

dream 2)

I am in the middle of a unknown desert,..the land is completely flat, save for a few shallow sand dunes that are scattered about. There is no habitat, no trees, no fruits, no animals, no people...just me and this unknown desert.

I have been walking for what seems eternity,.yet I am not hungry or thirsty,.I feel fine,..yet I am confused,.I am disoriented,.how did I get here,.and where and what is here anyways??

The sky is dark,..if there's a sun..I cant see it..and if theres a moon, it must be hiding. If I had to guess Id say it was approaching dusk,..but how can I judge time, when I dont even know where I am.

After walking some more,..I notice the sand seems even more shallow than before. No sooner do I realize this, than discover I am standing on top of what looks like a typical metal storm shelter door, that is slightly covered in sand. I quickly begin to brush of the sand, and reach for the metal handle to open up the door.

The metal door creaks open slowly,..it is somewhat difficult to open,.not cause of its weight,..but rather because of the age of the door itself,.its as if the door has not been well-maintained or opened very often. After opening the door completely I walk inside. I find myself walking down a flight of concrete stairs. The stairs are so cold, I can feel the coolness of them past the soles of my shoes. I begin my slow walk down the stairs as my hand grips onto the metal handrail.

I am walking down these stairs slowly,..I feel afraid...afraid of the unknown..who lives in the middle of a desert? Yet, I hear sounds..they are faint,.but I can hear them,..it is like the distant chatter of children playing about. My curiousity is growing faster at the sounds of things which I can not yet see. I want to know what is going on down there. I continue to slowly walk down the stairs..at the bottom of the stairs I can see what looks like a large room...the room has wooden floors that are in a shabby condition...it matches the barstand that has an outdated soft drink machine, the room is dimly lit,.I can barely see anything.

As I approach the bottom of the stairs,.I turn my head to the left,...I can now see about a dozen video game arcade machines. Each arcade is occupied by the silhoutte of what look like a juvenile player, and no one seemed to even notice that someone else had entered the room. The arcade machines are set-up in a circle,.so I can only see about 1/2 of the players. Because the room is so dimly lit, I can not see any further back into the room, than just the machines, which have provided additional illumination due to their illuminated screens.

Then it happens,.I cant control it...The dust is so thick about the air..that I sneeze. The echo of my sneeze is carried for what seems like the entire underground complex,.and judging by the size of the sound the echo created, I can tell that this complex is vastly huge and must be comprised of many, many chambers and labyrinths. The sneeze I made alerted everyone presented..those that were formerly playing their video games are now focused on me...their eyes are a brightly lit magenta red. I feel that these are the eyes of the dead that have now laid upon me. They are all now emiting a hellish chant in unison,..They are slowly making their way towards me,..The quicker I step back up the stairs..the quicker their steps towards me becomes,..I soon learn of this,.and begin to run as fast as I can back up the concrete staircase,..The faster I run back up,..the faster they are coming,..the louder their haunting chant becomes,..I feel that they are right behind me,..making their way right behind me up the staircase...before I know it,..I can feel the large metal door on the ceiling,.I reach for it and push,.and I am greeted by a huge gust if desert night air,.and it seals the underground complex behind me as I try my best to regain my breath.

huh.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#287 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Hari Seldon @ Jul 21 2005, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I even remember that at times I actually tried to scream out (sissy!) for help, but I just couldn't... no sound would come out.

Man, it was simply scary. And i was getting paranoid because it happened loads of times, for months.
I read somewhere on the net it could be a kind of fault in the normal pattern of sleep, where you are asleep and your body is "turned off" or something but, by some motive, you wake up and the body still remains turned off a little longer than normal. Weird, yeah.

Anyone else ever experienced it?
(and geez, I got goosebumps just by writing about these awful dreams...)

Yeeaahh,..Ive had some weird dreams like that. Where you try to scream or talk in your dream, only to find out that you cant. thats scary....whats even scary is when you wake up from one of those dreams,..and you are screaming.

blink.gif

I had a dream that I was Optimus Prime and was leading the Autobots during an intense battle with the Decepticons. That dream kicked ass,.I could transform and everything. I liked it when I nailed Megatron with my Laser Rifle square between his eyes.

Metroplex and Omega Supreme looked fucking huge to me...here I was looking up to characters that I had only seen on TV and played with the toys. I cant remember if Spike was Spike or Buster, but when I transformed into a diesel, he climbed inside of me and started playing the role of back-seat driver trying to tell me where to drive. finally I had to tell him to cool it.

Then I let him out of my cab and transformed back into a robot, and Starscream was there, carrying on his typical bitchy rant like a 13-year-old girl who has lost her purse. Then he has joined by Skywarp and Thundercracker and they tried to take aim at me,..but I took shelter at a nearby rock. Before I knew it, the Technobots arrived and merged into Computron and took out the three Decepticons only to be confronted by Menasor. So I sat back on that rock, and took out a few energon cubes, and drank them down like Cybertronian beer as I watched the two gestalts carrying on their brutal fight.

yell.gif
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

#288 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 15 October 2006 - 07:58 PM

Thankfully I only dream about zombies, sex and nudity. I'd be worried if I'd dream about Gobots.

#289 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Icey @ Oct 15 2006, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thankfully I only dream about zombies, sex and nudity. I'd be worried if I'd dream about Gobots.

me too,..Gobots were the generic ones.

laugh.gif

#290 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:50 PM

lotta zombie dreams latley...

last night was at least about those crazy canniabal dudes from serenity.

although no weapons last night... all hand to hand... well hand to face.

#291 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:14 PM

had this weird dream a few days ago where I was wandering around school with one of my friends, we were probably up to no good. we walk past the main courtyard when we see the president of the school talking to Distinguished Visiting Professor from England. DVPfE has a dog on a leash and a goat that is not on a leash. as we walk by, the goat sees us but the pres. and DVPfE are so engaged in conversation that they don't notice when the goat darts off to chase us. the goat is very fast and we have to run very quickly, and somehow we get split up. the goat keeps chasing me (I think my friend got away), and I find out that the goat is slowed down a bit by stairs so I run all the way up to the top floor. I round a corner and duck into a closet, pulling the door shut behind me. inside the closet is another door that is very small, too small for the goat to fit through, so I decide to go through it to escape. the door leads to a very narrow shaft, which I slide down, and I come out inside of a theatre where they are setting up for a play. some of my other friends start to arrive little by little. it was weird. that is all.

This post has been edited by Emu: 16 October 2006 - 08:15 PM

Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#292 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

you got chased by a goat.

i'm out there defending the world from zombies, and viet-congasaurus-rex's, and YOUR RUNNING FROM A COLLEGE GOAT?!?!?!?!?!?

this should be brought up on the GVB thread.

#293 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:28 AM

Had another zombie dream last night. This time I managed to chop up and stuff their corpses into garbage bags and get them to my camp fire before they got to mobile. Still stressful, but not as much as usual.

#294 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:39 AM

Wow, Abbey, you need to stop eating zombies so late at night.

I had a dream that I went to the doctor again (I have another appointment today for real) and they told me that not only do they have to surgically remove the cyst in my thyroid/throat, but they also have to surgically remove my stomach, because the cyst has been draining fluids into my stomach, and my stomach has been poisoned, and there's nothing they can do but remove my whole stomach. And that that would put me out of commission for at least 6 months, so I might as well drop out of school now. sad.gif

I'm already dreading going to the doctor, these dreams aren't helping!
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#295 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Oct 27 2006, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, Abbey, you need to stop eating zombies so late at night.

I had a dream that I went to the doctor again (I have another appointment today for real) and they told me that not only do they have to surgically remove the cyst in my thyroid/throat, but they also have to surgically remove my stomach, because the cyst has been draining fluids into my stomach, and my stomach has been poisoned, and there's nothing they can do but remove my whole stomach. And that that would put me out of commission for at least 6 months, so I might as well drop out of school now. sad.gif

I'm already dreading going to the doctor, these dreams aren't helping!

thats a pretty sweet avatar youve got there! Just in time for Halloween,.it looks like a demonic hellish version of the Gerber baby food mascot. devil.gif

#296 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:54 AM

I had a double sleep. At the end of the first which I can only remember I was looking at drills and electric tools and I met a man at the end called "Micheal Peel" or "Peal." I charged a similiar battery type for my drill but a noise was made and a couple of minutes I had to pull it out. I couldn't as it was too hot so I unplugged the charger first.

The second sleep I was showing some people around my house. After showing them a little cupboard where my switch was the behaviour of people changed. The person by the side said that it was cursed, next thing I see are two people in there, I asked them to get out but they said they were trying to free a curse. The switch had black squares with small lights inside and a small gey led display ontop of each light. Then there was a transformer circuit behind with a document attached to a frame in front. So I took it out to read and I heard a scream from somewhere downstairs. There was a lady on a wheelchair. A chunk of meat was cut out from her right belly and two people where walking around as if they were zombies. As they left someone took the wheelchair person to hospital, I went with them. Someone said to me that there was a curse and that a bomb will go off.

In reality the small cupboard is not big enought to even fit a small person neither was there a transformer circuit and the switch was not the same.

In the hospital operating theatre I thought it was a safe place but it led into another room at the back. I knew that the doctor could not be trusted as for remember going in there and talking to them before. As I went back into the other room the wheelchair lady was dead. They took out more meat and I saw a little cradle of creatures. I quicky ran off and during the way as I came back some people were saying to me that I got to stop it. They didn't reply when I asked.

I went home I met a builder working in a room who was rough and pushy towards me. Strange things started to happen like objects appearing in other places when I put them down. So I went outside for a walk.

As I came back the scene changed and I was outside of a person. I heard ticking noises. The person thought in the last 30 seconds outside "aah I know what to do." He quickly ran upstairs which was 8 seconds remaining and in the room near the cupboard he unplugged the switch. It made a loud noise whilst turning off. Inside and up where the two people who claimed to be freeing a curse left an explosive device inside on the inner wall. I thought it was all over but I saw in corner of my eye that objects started to move towards the cupboard. Nothing there as I looked in and underneath.

I went downstairs and the person who was on the wheelchair before was alright and the two people by the side were not acting as zombies.

I saw workers working in the same room but I did not see the rough pushy person. I then lent someone my drill and drill bits which I remember charging it in the other sleep.

In reality as I woke up I heard a dog cry loudly only a couple of times. A minute later I heard a lot of police cars or ambulances travelling down the road at two separate goes.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 29 October 2006 - 09:57 AM

#297 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Oct 29 2006, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a double sleep. At the end of the first which I can only remember I was looking at drills and electric tools and I met a man at the end called "Micheal Peel" or "Peal." I charged a similiar battery type for my drill but a noise was made and a couple of minutes I had to pull it out. I couldn't as it was too hot so I unplugged the charger first.

The second sleep I was showing some people around my house.

a "double sleep"?..hmm,.i would have simply referred to them as being seperate dreams.

#298 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

Well yes as I did not know what to call them. Two seperate sleeps sounds perfect to me.

#299 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Emu @ Oct 16 2006, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...the goat keeps chasing me ...
Goats are scary. I'd run away.

Dream: Someone remade the original Star Wars trilogy with younger versions of the characters, and they were all whiney and Princess Leia had weird hair. Scared me. Scared me bad.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#300 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:03 AM

had this dream where I was doing homework with Girl Who Lives On My Hall and Guy Who Lives On My Hall. I left to get some tea, and somehow, during the five minutes I was gone, they had fallen madly in love. this made finishing the homework very awkward. this also made living on hall very awkward, considering that this girl has a boyfriend at another school. so the next few days (in the dream) were kind of like where everyone thinks someone should say something to them, because they're all over each other all the time and it's really inappropriate considering the girl still has a boyfriend, but no one actually wants to be the one to say something to them. also, no one really knew if she had broken up with the boyfriend or not, or what she planned to do about that. it was all incredibly awkward.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

• (31 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size