Chefelf.com Night Life: Insults - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Insults List your favorite here

#31 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:16 PM

Bloody best sexist insults... dangerous to use but funny as.

Still: Paris Hilton endorses margarine that's thick and easy to spread.

#32 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:19 PM

You had the nerve to call an Irish catholic an orangeman? Wow. This may be a personal question, but are you still attached to your testicles?

I read somewhere that the best colour to wear in order to get friendly responses from other people is orange. Well not in Ireland it aint. If you wear it here, you'll get a petrol bomb in the face in less than fifteen seconds. Be on your guard.

#33 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:57 PM

Orange is suckful as a bring out the friendly colour.

Blues and greens are really hard to stuff up, but orange (particularly in Ireland) well... it just looks weird as a colour to wear except at the beach

#34 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:53 AM

I don't really have any particular favorite insults to throw, since the nastiest ones I've ever heard are so bad I don't even like to think them. In other words, most of them are ethnic slurs, racist names, or or various sexual comments of the worst nature that make me cringe.

For example, I've never liked the word "cunt". I said it once just to try it out, and it didn't sound or feel right. And Heccubus is too right about how calling a woman a whore can ruin her whole day...

I've grown rather fond of the word "fuckmook" recently, though. Go figure.

...I'm too serious right now. I'll come back later when I'm feeling hyper and silly.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#35 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:26 AM

I've used the word cunt since I was three and I never considered it that offensive. I suppose calling a woman that is insulting because you are saying that she is no more than the sexual pleasure she can provide. No worse than calling a man a prick or a dick head though.

And on this side of the pond, the word cunt is used both to describe the female genitalia and as a name for a thoroughly unpleasant person of either gender. I don't know, you say these things all your life but the second you try to explain it to an outsider, it just sounds so freakin' weird. The fuck's with that?

#36 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:35 AM

The word itself never reached my ears or eyes until I was sixteen, and I didn't come to understand what it meant until I found out later online. I thought it was a brand new swear word. I never heard my parents or brothers say it, I never heard it on TV, I never even heard it said at school for christ's sake! I've only actually heard it spoken out loud twice.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#37 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:10 AM

Oh you loveable americans and your aversion to anything offensive that isn't war guns or sport. Over here most peoples first word is fuck.

Oh yeah, I heard that the c-word has replaced the f-word as the word most likely to offend people. Do you think this is true?

#38 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:55 AM

'F' is quite tame by todays standards - it barely rates a 'Medium Level Coarse Language' according to most film & literature censors... while 'C' remains in the bad books.

#39 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Jane Sherwood @ May 16 2005, 12:53 AM)
And Heccubus is too right about how calling a woman a whore can ruin her whole day...

i did it once in an argument, and it worked quite well, and damningly.

i really felt bad though, because it was too easy and i knew that if i had just waited a second longer... i would have had something far more elborate and original.

#40 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:34 AM

Still, my 'Paris Hilton endorses margarine that is thick and easy to spread' didn't even rate a snigger...

Deep Sadness weighs upon me.

#41 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:07 AM

I got one that better NOT rate a snigger. It still hurts too much. This little soul destroyer was tossed my way on the closest occasion I ever came to having sex.

Jesus, when god was handing out the sausages you got the chicken nugget!

I wish I could hate the girl who said that. I really do. But I'm still in love with the little bitch. Even though she made my life a misery after that.

I'm too depressed to carry on. Maybe later.

#42 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:35 AM

I like fuckberries. It's both vulgure and ridiculous at the same time. Always makes me laugh.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#43 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:19 AM

VD: If a woman insults you before not having sex with you, tell her to go screw a lamp pole if she's that shallow.

...And stupid. A chicken nugget isn't even the same shape as a sausage or penis... The least she could have done was pick a smaller phallic foodstuff to use. You can do better.

Fuckberries is pretty sweet, and fuck has been generally desensitized over here. It's just too useful to stay too offensive. Any word that can be used as almost every part of speech minus prepositions can't be that bad.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#44 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 17 May 2005 - 04:44 PM

ok here's one "you mother *&%$#@! shovel!" (quote-unquote directly from a friend of mine)

This post has been edited by BiggSpiffy: 17 May 2005 - 04:44 PM

#45 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

"You ampersand percent dollar pound at exclimation point shovel...?"
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply