• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Tarot Readings Ask for yours, today!

#241 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:19 AM

*Taps foot and crosses arms*

Well Icey?

This post has been edited by Kirby: 08 July 2005 - 02:30 AM

The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#242 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:05 AM

Slade: Thanks, I think.

I hate all that whiny angsty crap as well, but only when I'm in a good mood. When I'm depressed, which is all too often these days, I get totally fucking into it and imagine entire plains and worlds within my head, full of dark forests and bleak deserts and hideous monsters, and a creepy masked half-clockwork demon woman who embodies my self-destruction, all kinds of crap like that. It embarrasses me when I'm 'sober', but when I'm fucked up I get right back into it.

Although I never get as whiny and self-obsessed as the jerks on goth forums who talk about 'cutting' as though it were a hobby to be proud of, whilst complaining about how their parents keep trying to make them not do it anymore because they're just so uncool.

And yeah. That's fucked up, dude. Love really is just a big kick in the balls (metaphorically speaking in my case).

#243 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:51 AM

Surreal, darkened/demented planescapes: Actually, that sounds pretty cool. Ever played American McGee's Alice?

In regards to love, indeed. I'm not going to intentionally bother with it anymore.

Editorium: Clarity.

This post has been edited by Slade: 08 July 2005 - 03:51 AM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#244 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:55 AM

Yes, I've played it, and my stuff is nothing like that. tongue.gif My Angst Landscapes™ tend to be less arty and more, uh, desolate.

#245 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:11 AM

Kirby! My apoligies, I was looking for the right moment to lay out a spread, one when baby Alex wouldn't go eating my cards or people weren't trying to throw me out or watch Beat Kitano films on them.

Celtic Cross, per usual
1. Trio of Blades
2. Ten of Cups
3. Empress
4. Top Dog of Coins
5. Knight of Coins
6. Ten of Coins
7. Nine of Cups
8. A Couple of Coins
9. Four of Blades
10. Eight of Wands

Your past, Kirbmaster, is characterised so we are propably dealing with people there. Major players with your life! Way, way behind you is the Rider of Coins, a earthy type. The kind of person that's focused and can be relied on. This might be a good friend or something within you that has died down with time. In latter times, the lovely empress entered your life, a sexy fertile woman! wub.gif or... your mom? A mother atleast, might be a pregnancy. Some related factor entered your life or has been brought up in your world rather recently.

You are represented by the Blade Trio, it's all about the blues, isolation, heart break, sadness, rage and sorrow. You might feel wronged and are bitter at the world or someone special, as represented by the crossing card. Ten of Cups, penultimate happiness and harmony. This might cross you quite literally. Someone is living a happy cool life which you deem them unworthy of.

On the horizon, you can expect two things. Ace of Coins and the Ten of Coins. The ace is about getting your hands on moolah, usually moolah for a specific reason, while, the later card is all about family wealth, something that's been there for generations or will be there for generations. Alternatively those are family customs, habits and the like.

You will find yourself in the nine of cups. It's a Ten of Cups-lite card. It's all about happiness. Those are the times where you show your true colours.

Your surroundings or how others see you is represented by the Two of Coins, or the Juggler as I call him. Juggling things around endlessly to try to keep the boat floating. It's a neverending task that is very draining in the long run. Either those are your current surroundings or others see you as a workaholic. It always comes up when reading for a friend of mine. He has three jobs and gets two days off a month.

Your fear, lies within an illness, and I feel it's not you who you are afraid of falling ill, but the mother figure we spoke of. Is your mom dealing with some kind of an illness?

In the end... Things move on, things happen but time doesn't stop for them. It's a vague outcome and very ominous.

#246 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:11 AM

Sweet shit, you are getting damn good at this. Let me disect this with my personal information.

Your past, Kirbmaster, is characterised so we are propably dealing with people there. Major players with your life!

Yeah, I lost touch with most of my friends from school, and by most, I mean all.

Way, way behind you is the Rider of Coins, a earthy type. The kind of person that's focused and can be relied on. This might be a good friend or something within you that has died down with time.

Yeah, if 'earthy' means hippy, then thumbsup.gif. A year back I lost touch with a friend, I still saw her from time to time, but still. Then a week ago she moved to DC. I liked her.

In latter times, the lovely empress entered your life, a sexy fertile woman! wub.gif or... your mom? A mother atleast, might be a pregnancy. Some related factor entered your life or has been brought up in your world rather recently.

Mom? Pregnate? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'd think it is the former, I hope it is the former. Which brings me to...

You are represented by the Blade Trio, it's all about the blues, isolation, heart break, sadness, rage and sorrow.

I have been lonely. I know I'm too young for a girlfriend but still. sad.gif

Ace of Coins

I did get a job for the summer, I am hoping for more hours.

Ten of Coins

My neice is coming over here from Denmark to cellabrate her marrage with her husband. They ain't wealthy (think student + monk and you'd get the idea). Traditions abound.

You will find yourself in the nine of cups. It's a Ten of Cups-lite card. It's all about happiness. Those are the times where you show your true colours.

Yeah, again, family coming over. I'm happy to see them.

Your surroundings or how others see you is represented by the Two of Coins, or the Juggler as I call him. Juggling things around endlessly to try to keep the boat floating. It's a neverending task that is very draining in the long run. Either those are your current surroundings or others see you as a workaholic.

Yet again. The family is the cause. That I love my sweet sweet workahol smile.gif.

Your fear, lies within an illness, and I feel it's not you who you are afraid of falling ill, but the mother figure we spoke of. Is your mom dealing with some kind of an illness?

No, it was me. I was damned afraid that I had diabeties. Thank god I don't. (See blog for juicy details)

In the end... Things move on, things happen but time doesn't stop for them. It's a vague outcome and very ominous.

Story of my life baby. Things happen, I roll with it. Often I find that my life is just one big sitcom, but thats a philosophical rant for another time. And things are always vague, no one tells me a thing.

TALES OF INTEREST.

#247 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:26 AM

So Icey can you read my future or something like it?

This post has been edited by SithAvenger: 10 July 2005 - 12:27 AM

Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#248 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:09 AM

While we're here, can I have a nice general spread please? I've got a specific question or two, but I want to see if the cards get to it first.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#249 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

I really wouldn't want you to get out of practice, so could you do a quicky for me? Not that I'm worried about losing my job or anything.

TALES OF INTEREST.

#250 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:08 AM

Having looked over my summer reading again, it seems that its disconcertingly accurate:

Your past is one of beating something that has challenged your brains rather recently, and a feeling of easy stagnation. One where sacrifices were made to make room for improvements in your life.

Erm... can't remember all the way back to May, so never mind.

You can be embodied by a man that has begun his journey, but still has to decide where he wants to go, that crossed with the six of blades, another card speaking of a journey, tells me that you're taking a lot of luggage with you, a lot of problems.

...such as an inability to manage a love life, maybe?

The future! What's on the horizon is angst and anxiety, profound sadness or sleepless nights. I'm getting the strongest vibes from sleepless nights. Propably over things in your personal life. The other card points to conflicts, one that will leave you bruised instead of cut. It might seem a playful fight, but things get easily forgotten in the heat of it all.

Well, in reverse order, coming home has reminded me why I ran away to the other end of the country in the first place, and yes, lots of sleepless nights. But more to do with bad sleeping habits than anything else. I've been quite lonely until recently, if that scores points.

You will most propably find yourself where things happen rapidly, nigh out of the blue around you, giving you little time to react. Watch out.
Others see you as an emotional man, one who is ruled by his emotion and heart. Your lovelife has really stamped you with this one mate.

Quite.

Your hopes, or fears, revolve around partying and happiness. Rejoice and general easy being an emotional fulfillment.

No prizes on this one biggrin.gif

The outcome is... Working on skills, gaining new ones, improving ones you have. Whatever the summer brings, you will learn new things that you'll be able to use in future dealings with life, the universe and everything.

Not quite sure about "learning new things" as "focusing things I've already learned", as I've taken tentative steps into web design as a job, as opposed to just a way to annoy everyone here.

In that vein, Mr Icey, can I have a nice general spread please?
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#251 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:08 PM

what does it mean when you flip over a card the reads: "rules for blackjack" ?

#252 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:56 PM

Death Barend, it's always YOUR death within three saturdays. Look out for anvils, align your neck and head correctly and it won't hurt too much.

Seeing as my pizza won't be here for another thirty minutes, I'll take a whack at it. (Turned out my pizza came far too early, so it had to wait for over a day to finish things)

Kirby
Keltic Kross
1: Page of Swords
2: The Tower
3: 8 of Swords
4: Four of Coins
5: King of Swords
6: Six of Swords
7: Page of Cups
8: Ten of Wands
9: Justice
10: King of Coins

Your past doesn't seem to have been a very nice one, in the far back past there was an influencial person, most propably a man. A cold intelligent man, mayhabs a widower. How he projected himself to you made you think him cruel and vengeful. He was propably a teacher, I'm getting teachery vibes anyway. In latter times, there has been much anxiety, like things have been gathering on your back and things have been hard to deal with. Everywhere you loook, more trouble seems to brew so you often felt like holding your eyes so you wouldn't have to face them.

The present status of things are... You're feeling very alone with not a lot of sunshine to go around. At best, you're feeling very much out of luck. Things are shattering around you and they make you withdraw into your shell and rely on logic over emotions. Atleast it doesn't stab you from the insides.

The way things are going, you'll be hoarding what sanity and goodness you have and wrap your arms around them before jumping boat. Fleeing to another place (situation or social cliqué?) but carrying the recent events and troubles with you for the ride. They might not be the kind you can flee.

This closing, has made you lose touch with yourself. So in order to find yourself, you need to find this some hint of emotional happiness. Find that glint of warmth and happiness and you'll be able to dig up the buried pieces of you.

This relates to the next card, how others see you and your surroundings. The previous cards seem to indicate that... You're surrounded by sticks that are forming some kind of a jail around you. Sticks you have placed there yourself. They hinder you from going anywhere, you'll need to remove them to go on.

Hopes and fears are represented by Justice. A tired figure hanging onto a sword, with the scales of justice hanging behind her. Essentially, you fear that your struggle for doing the right thing and trying to keep things from spilling over and getting all over the place will leave you beaten and far too tired to go on and pay attention to your self and to your own life.

The outcome of this path. You'll become a solid dependable man with the wisdom and resources to help those who are in need of your assistance. The ability and potential to lead a very good life of few worries, although a lonely one. That is your current path young Kirbling. Make the best of that knowledge.

#253 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2005 - 11:07 PM

I want to say 'You're wrong Blah blah blah I'm not having bad luck blah blah this is cockery blah' but then I'd be lying.

The part about my own personal jail has more signifigance than you can shake a stick at.

How is it that you can read my life with pin-point accuracy time and time again?

TALES OF INTEREST.

#254 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:17 AM

We're connected on a cosmic level, or I just feel a very strong bond with you whenever I do my readings.

#255 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:16 PM

Can I have a reading please? I just did one for myself and it kept telling me very bad things were likely to happen in regards to a certain path I'm headed down. I want a second opinion.

Oh, and I wanted to ask you a question, dunno if you can answer it. I really, really dislike my deck. It's some tacky hippie Lord of the Rings thing that doubles as some sort of game, and although it has all the same cards and names and stuff, I feel real contempt for them whenever I look at them, and can't feel comfortable using the things... I think they're ugly and stupid. Could this possibly have any effect on readings? I never really had much truck with the whole 'affinity with your cards' aspect of Tarot reading, but it's kind of weird.

Also, heh, your posts are 1337.

This post has been edited by Rhubarb: 08 August 2005 - 12:31 PM

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size