Chefelf.com Night Life: ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. (Warning: Now Contains Pirates)

#766 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

*avoids being seen by the angry mob of disgruntled minimum wage workers by doing a mannequin impersonation*
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#767 User is offline   Wayne Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:25 PM

Yarr! New recruit! pirate.gif!
And we want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man! And we want to get loaded!

#768 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:32 PM

*Icey blinks and for some unknown plothole, appears in the middle of the store next to the guy with the chain. This would all have been fine and dandy had Icey been fully clothed instead of just wearing jeans.*

#769 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:08 PM

*Slade uses his +1 Sword of Do Something to dilate time and catch up with the crew. Everything appears to go at blinding speeds as he hacks pirates up half-heartedly, removes half of their hearts, and other gory things like that. He hops on his ship, downs some tea, and rests as his ship sails away.

Some time later he is rudely awakened by much yelling, as it is discovered that his anchor has been left behind, and the ship has run aground in the New York Harbor. He fires the incompetent sailors (giving them a Three Stooges Eye-Poke so as to show his heart is hard to the other men), and finds a contract for his remaining men to work at Macy's until his ship repairs are done.

However, pirates and minimum wage don't mix, and it's not long before his crew lead the entire staff to mutiny. Slade rallys his now quite large following and leads them in a strike to demand better wages, better treatment, and a longer break with legal wenching and boozing.

As Slade and company travel around brandishing pickets and cutlasses, Slade notices a young lad trying desperately to look the part of a pirate (Wayne), and asks him if he'd like to help join the cause of fighting wage slavery and the prohibition on wenching.*

pirate.gif biggrin.gif

Edit: Belated (sp?) *shakes fist* Typos!!!

This post has been edited by Slade: 30 September 2005 - 12:54 AM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#770 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:14 PM

* Coco comes out of the Toys R Us with a water gun, and goes back to Macy's with the intention of shooting at the eyes of the mafia guys, but then he sees the rioters and is confused with who should he shoot at *

#771 User is offline   Wayne Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:32 PM

Aye! Anti Wench prohibition rallies and nitpickery be the only life fer Wayne!

Edit: and slade... that prohibtion needs an AYE! *horrible pun*

This post has been edited by Wayne: 29 September 2005 - 07:35 PM

And we want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man! And we want to get loaded!

#772 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

Otal wonders which side the workers are on, decides it doesn't matter and attacks anyone who is in the way of getting him some pants.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#773 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:05 PM

*Icey grabs the chain of the Mafia guy and yanks him into mannequins, smashing them in a rain of blouses and skirts. The Mafia guys spring into action, beating on Icey with baseball bats, pool cues and guns for some unknown reason. Icey goes under, and then the sharp end of a gun cuts his skin.

Trousers went off him.
Icey became Berzerked
Virginities lost

As Icey regained consciousness, he found himself lying naked in a pile of clothes amongst mobsters who alsl lacked clothing that had apparently been shredded of their blood spattered bodies. Icey checked himself, he was fine except that his shoulder seemed to have a tiny cut.He shrugged and got dressed in a black silk shirt, and black jeans.*

#774 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:11 PM

Otal wonders how Emu felt about mobsters being thrown into her.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#775 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:45 PM

*beats up random ninjas*

#776 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:52 PM

Otal looks around. He sees a pair of jeans he likes guarded by a pair of mafia types. He runs up a pair of stairs, steps on a worker's head, and uses it to dramatically jump up over the other mafia-type's heads. He proceeds to grab a baseball bat from one, and attacks his (the mafia-type's) knees.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 29 September 2005 - 08:53 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#777 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:30 PM

*beats up random authority types*

#778 User is offline   Wayne Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:33 PM

*makes flapjacks... with fishhooks in them! HAHAHA! The ultimate trap!*

#779 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Sep 29 2005, 10:52 PM)
He proceeds to grab a baseball bat from one, and attacks his (the mafia-type's) knees.

Wow, I thought of doing that... grabbing a baseball bat from Toys R Us, and beat their knees into pulps. But oh well...

* Coco shoots water at random enemies. He also shoots at passerby lady customers *

Wet T-shirt contest!

#780 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 29 September 2005 - 10:53 PM

*Coco gets attacked by purse wielding lady customers whose front sides happen to be wet and somewhat seeable through.*

<OOC> Not entirely sure what just happened, but it sounds fun (That and there is nearly an entire new page since my last post biggrin.gif </OOC>

*Slade, since you seem to be the leader of this mob, the owners of the various establishments want to try to "negotiate" devil.gif a deal.(Am I making my intentions too obvious? innocent.gif )*

*Otal, you have succeeded in getting the blue jeans. Now would you kindly please PUT THEM ON!*

*Emu, I must say that was an excellent mannequin impersonation. Bravo m'dear*

*Icey, nice duds*

*Wayne, they could only work really well for breakfast. And don't even think of doing that to my pancakes.*

pirate.gif

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 29 September 2005 - 10:54 PM

Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size