Chefelf.com Night Life: ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. (Warning: Now Contains Pirates)

#706 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:16 PM

<OOC>Zatoichi, you forgot my pieces of eight!! </OOC>

*Dorothy pockets the ill-gotten gains of her first plunder (and a sneaky one, at that), and heads towards a night club, known to be frequented by others who could be cheered by a singing pirate-o-gram. People who may give her a WHOLE eight.* Mwah hah hah haaaaah...

Edit: Better, Mr Z?

This post has been edited by Dorothy: 22 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#707 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:21 PM

<OOC>No I didn't, I figured that you would know. Keep it PG please. Why not go to the same night club as everyone else? And no, I am not lurking.</OOC>

edit, fine PG-13 (movie appropriateness ratings). Jump aboard a ship.

unless you can walk on water .... No , you can't.

(This is really going to confuse people)

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 22 September 2005 - 03:33 PM

Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#708 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

<OOC>Oh, okay...</OOC>

*Realizing that it may be to dang far to walk, Dorothy jumps aboard a ship. I mean sneaks... yeah. Dorothy sneaks aboard a ship.*

Edit: I happen to ENJOY confusing people. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Dorothy: 22 September 2005 - 03:46 PM

"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#709 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:48 PM

PG? Keep it clean? I thought this was the interweb, where you could delve into the worst of human dubatchury just by googling in those three magic letters.

~Kirby who is so not lurking... I promise whistling.gif
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#710 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

*grumble, grumble*

Everyone forgot about me during the fire... I'm not a ninja! I can't escape through an high window or sunroof! It was up to one of you to rescue me since I was off playing video games with Slade!

Consequently, I am burned to death in the fire...

Anyone know a ressurection spell? (nudge, nudge MC. You are part of my crew...)

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 22 2005, 09:14 AM)
<OOC>Check the middle of pg 46.  Since I like your illustration of events so much, I'll come up with something to explain later.  You were facing off against 'a shadow', a female ninja of very similiar ability.</OOC>

Do I sense a love intrest...?

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 22 2005, 04:07 PM)
*floppy has given up his search, but is apparently broken up about the apparent loss*

*the mage, floppy-ganger, and 'a shadow' have escaped.  A small ship can be seen leaving port and heading to New York*

Well, I would be broken up about it if I were alive.

Do they all happen to belong to the same group?
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#711 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 21 2005, 05:38 PM)
The mage assists floppy-ganger in escaping after floppydisk returned to massacring generic pirates.

<OOC>See, you escaped. That sooo proves it. Don't question my methods! The answer to your final two questions are both maybes.<OOC/>

edit: checking notes: To self yet out loud: idea #3 she could be his sister. What movie does that suddenly remind me of?
In the interest of not giving away pieces of the plot
Just disregard that 'kay.
To self yet out loud: So making this stuff up as I go. Now what does that remind me of?

another edit: You're not supposed to understand all that. For very good reasons mind you.

just thought of another thing edit: dude only I get to make unworthwhile posts that could have very easily been PMs here. Instead, I edit. Just start reading a little ways back is all.

reminder edit: I'm not lurking, honest.

self appraisal edit: I am a genius.

just for your information edit: These really are all different edits innocent.gif , accept for this one devil.gif

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 22 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#712 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 22 2005, 07:07 PM)
edit: checking notes: To self yet out loud: idea #3 she could be his sister.  What movie does that suddenly remind me of?
In the interest of not giving away pieces of the plot
Just disregard that 'kay.
To self yet out loud: So making this stuff up as I go. Now what does that remind me of?

OK, now I'm completely confused. I didn't understand one thing of all that.

#713 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:34 PM

*Icey walks around, having no clue where he is, when he comes upon two familiar but scorched shapes. He sits down next to them and a shimmering portal that he feels would be stupid to enter.

"Hi, you two," he says to Madam Corvax and the very unconscious Slade. "Do you have any idea where we are? I was at this tavern and I remember seeing someone with a wooden leg or something in his eye and then just like. Pow! Black out, and then I was somewhere with blood, alcohol and... brains, on my shirt. Do I ramble? I sometimes get that."*

#714 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Emu @ Sep 22 2005, 08:17 AM)
*wakes up from a drunken stupor*  Oo, fire!  Erm, I should probably not be in it.....  *Leaps up onto a shelf in the bar, knocking over a dozen or so glass bottles, and jumps for a lighting fixture just as the shelves collapse.  Swinging from the chandelier, because that's always fun, I shout* Madam Corvax!  Wake up or you'll be on fire! *before swinging through a window, knocking over several generic enemy ninja pirates in the process, and joining the rest.*

*sees cute girl crashing through a window and knocking out ninjas*

ye gads woman!!!

be ye in need of a vessle to join?
may i recomend this big scary spikey one....?

*quickly removes 'no girls' sticker*

hmm?

This post has been edited by barend: 22 September 2005 - 07:09 PM

#715 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:30 PM

<OOC> Oh just get on yer damn boats already! Like I said before, you're all heading that way anyways. barend, Emu is the head gunner of the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel</OOC>

#716 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:08 PM

*ghost-pirate floppydisk heads for his boat*

Death stops no pirate!
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#717 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 22 2005, 07:30 PM)
<OOC> Oh just get on yer damn boats already!  Like I said before, you're all heading that way anyways.  barend, Emu is the head gunner of the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel</OOC>

i stand by my offer...

#718 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:28 PM

I bet you do - bah! this thread is moving at such a fast rate that we have to keep up!

Luckily Zat already fled me (and I knew the 'Blue' reference, I was just in character), so I've been able to rig 'Damned' for sea... I should never have gone into that pub without Nevermore. Just for tokenism, I run out the guns and broadside a cinema showing a Matt LeBlanc movie.

#719 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:46 PM

Who will be kind enough to take me in his/her ship?

#720 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:56 PM

<OOC: Barend, she's my gunner!

On censorship: This entire forum is pretty much anything goes. I don't care about violence and profanity, especially since this is a pirate thread. Though I'd prefer if you kept the graphic details of the raping part of raping and pillaging to yourselves. I'll poke people in the eyes if I start seeing bad (or good) erotic fiction showing up. But Zatoichi is in charge of the game, so I guess if you break his rules, he'll yell at you... *shrug*</OOC>

*Fails his con check and remains unconscious.*
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size