Chefelf.com Night Life: ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

ANGER - Keep it away from the forums. (Warning: Now Contains Pirates)

#691 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:59 PM

just resolving me bar tab!

yar har har har

*returns to ship after mugging several patrons on the way out*

#692 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 21 September 2005 - 11:11 PM

*just for that I'm going to say that you caught on fire shifty.gif . By the way, you looted the corpses of several generic pirates. You get more rum to add to your stores. Too bad you happen to be burning right now tongue.gif . I'll accept almost anyway to overcome your little dileama*

edit: you don't have to pay anything though. Your an evil pirate and such kindness is beyond you. You wouldn't be going for an alignment change would you?

*your debt is paid. Consequently you paid for everyone else as well. It seems as though you did not know that fact ... or did you? you recieve two character points for a somewhat random act of kindness*

This post has been edited by Zatoichi: 21 September 2005 - 11:16 PM

Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#693 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:50 AM

This world rejects me.
This world threw me away.
This world never gave me a chance.
This world's gonna have to pay... Burn...

<OOC>I'm killing random generic pirates, I'm not "locked" in combat. This isn't a boss battle!</OOC>

*As the flames of a bar tab and bar going up in smoke lick his bootheels, Slade decides it's time to disengage. He spins and slits a pirate's throat, his dagger going underneath the attacker's arm. The now dying pirate's cutlass drops from his fingers as he clutches his neck, vainly attempting to prevent his life from draining, and Slade deftly catches it and runs another pirate through in one fluid motion. One of the rafters falls inches to his right and he jukes left, only to notice Madam Corvax apparently meditating, oblivious to the rapidly deteriorating building. He shouts to get her attention, but it is drowned out by the ceiling caving in, blocking him off from her, and her from the exit.*
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#694 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Sep 21 2005, 11:11 PM)
*just for that I'm going to say that you caught on fire shifty.gif .  By the way, you looted the corpses of several generic pirates. You get more rum to add to your stores.  Too bad you happen to be burning right now tongue.gif .  I'll accept almost anyway to overcome your little dileama*

edit: you don't have to pay anything though.  Your an evil pirate and such kindness is beyond you.  You wouldn't be going for an alignment change would you?

*your debt is paid.  Consequently you paid for everyone else as well.  It seems as though you did not know that fact ... or did you?  you recieve two character points for a somewhat random act of kindness*

1. burning down the bar was how i resolved my tab.

2. i make someone else put out the fire on me at gun point.

3. slade:
I don’t believe in your institutions
I did what you wanted me to
Like cancer in the system
I’ve got a little suprise for you

#695 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony &amp; sarcasm

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:44 AM

*muses* Guess I'll have to find meself another watering hole........

.....What a town.

*Saddles up and disappears in a cloud of dust*

#696 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Sep 22 2005, 01:50 AM)
<OOC>I'm killing random generic pirates, I'm not "locked" in combat. This isn't a boss battle!</OOC>

<OOC>Check the middle of pg 46. Since I like your illustration of events so much, I'll come up with something to explain later. You were facing off against 'a shadow', a female ninja of very similiar ability.</OOC>
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#697 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:17 AM

*wakes up from a drunken stupor* Oo, fire! Erm, I should probably not be in it..... *Leaps up onto a shelf in the bar, knocking over a dozen or so glass bottles, and jumps for a lighting fixture just as the shelves collapse. Swinging from the chandelier, because that's always fun, I shout* Madam Corvax! Wake up or you'll be on fire! *before swinging through a window, knocking over several generic enemy ninja pirates in the process, and joining the rest.*
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#698 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:27 AM

*as our band of anti-heroes stand outside the burning pub, a stranger approaches.*

My name be Dorothy, and I'm a-lookin' for the popcorn-lovin' barnacle-headed sea biscuit that go by the name of Coco. Which one of you be he?

*she walks over to Coco*

I have a message for you...*reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a tuning kazoo...*-toooot-
Happy anniversary of your first pillaging tooo yooooou...-toot-
Happy anniversary of your first pillaging to yooooou...-toot-
Happy anniversary, dear *looks at card* Co-oco-o-o-o-o-o
Happy anniversary of your fiiiirst piiiiilllaaaaggiiiiinnggg toooo yooooou.
This Singing Pirate-o-gram was sent to you by Smelly Sea Dog Black Beard O'Malley. Ahem *holds out hand for tip* and it best not be of the salty, buttery variety.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#699 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:01 AM

huh.gif?

* With a puzzled look, Coco puts two pieces of eight in Dorothy's hand *

Here, buy yer own sweet popcorn, I'm sticking with the buttery kind.

#700 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:10 AM

Fly, you fools! Can't you see that I am holding the roof above your heads by the strength of my spell! Fly, or it'll be too late!

*a great crash is heard - a mass of blazing wood beams slowly but inevitably slides onto the erstwhile battle ground, burying corpses of generic pirates, what is left of the inn's furnitore, and Madam Corvax, who is mercifully struck on the head and does not feel herself burn to Anakin Skywalker*

Thank you for your attention.

#701 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony &amp; sarcasm

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:20 AM

*watching from nearby hilltop, WC lights up a cigarette, sends flying monkeys to help....... and to steal people's wallets*

#702 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:27 AM

I thought we were all already outside:

QUOTE (Zatoichi)
You all flee, except for Madam C (who is still concentrating), floppy (who is searching for his ganger), and Slade (who is still locked in combat).

What the hell, let's dig her out! And just in case you pirates need a little motivation...

* Sprays a giant X over the ruins of the bar *

X marks the spot!

* Starts moving chunks of rock and wood, looking for MC *

#703 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:18 PM

<OOC>*looks up to the heavens and raises his arms. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"* Sorry, I had to. biggrin.gif And sorry, Zatoichi, I thought the "shadow" had switched targets... My bad. I'm retarded.</OOC>

Edit: Right, RP stuff!

*There is a muffled cry from Madam Corvax which sounds something like like "Fry, fools!" and Slade reknews his resolve to rescue the maiden, as she's clearly beginning to suffer smoke asphyxiation induced dementia. (After all, wishing a bunch of dead NPCs to fry when they're already dead instead of escaping when your life is at stake is pretty silly.)

Boards fall all around him and his head swims from the heat as he frantically searches for a way around the wreckage. Suddenly, he has an epiphany! He draws his +1 Sword of Do Something and invokes its powers in hope of clearing a path. Instead, the Sword summons a bouqet of orange roses from the tip and begins singing Frank Sinatra tunes. Slade sheathes his weapon to muffle the idiotic blade and spots a way around the flaming wood, but at that moment the building chooses to collapse on top of him and a blow to the head knocks him unconscious.*

This post has been edited by Slade: 22 September 2005 - 12:29 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#704 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:31 PM

*Madam Corvax wakes suddenly from her stupor - clearly, not all pirates have been saved by her spell! She notices Slade, sprawled unconscious just a few yards from her, the ridiculous bouquet of orange roses competition to the fiery flames blossoming all around them. With the last effort of her strength she summones a TOWN PORTAL which bludgeones, blue and towering, by her side. She crawls forward, grabs Slade and drags him towards the portal. The are both catapulted to safety seconds before the roof collapses and finally obliterates the unfortunate NYC tawern.*

#705 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:07 PM

<OOC>You guys aren't in NYC yet by the way. Spells from Diablo 2! Ah, I don't mind. Great stuff there all of you.</OOC>

*The fire was put out after it collapsed because it happened to be raining the entire time. Coincidentally you are all now soaking wet. Another oddity is that Madam Covax's town portal brings herself and Slade right outside the front entrance of the pub. Slade has yet to return to consciousness*

*floppy has given up his search, but is apparently broken up about the apparent loss*

*the mage, floppy-ganger, and 'a shadow' have escaped. A small ship can be seen leaving port and heading to New York*

*flying monkeys can be seen in the distance and are heading in your direction*

*You all head to your respective ships to escape the rain. And the monkeys. Also your enemies may have been after someone else, but who knows?*

<OOC>I suggest beginning the short trip to NYC and heading to The Back Alley.</OOC>

*The Back Alley is the back alley behind an extremely popular night club that is rumored to be an operational front for the Laundromat Mafia. That was information you received by deciphering cryptic musings from an cryptic old man.
One that looks vaguely famaliar I might add.*

• (114 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size