Chefelf.com Night Life: Girls VS Boys - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Girls VS Boys the most sexually charged topic yet!

#856 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Nov 5 2006, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Straight girls don't kiss as well? I disagree. The only people I've known with big lips were guys, that doesn't make a good kiss, and "naturally gentle"? That's just silly. There's no "natural". There are non-gentle women as well as gentle women, and there are gentle guys as well as non-gentle ones. The kiss depends entirely on the kisser, not the gender. Until facial hair gets involved. I can definitely see girls being superior when it comes to kissing by them not normally having mustaches and beards.

This thread is now apparently boys vs. girls vs. tacos. tongue.gif

Slade, women ARE naturally more gentle. I didn’t just make that up, its pretty much globally excepted. Sure some women are less gentle and some guys are more gentle than others, but we call those metrosexuals. Manly men don’t usually pride themselves on their softer sides. And no, bigger lips don’t equate to better necessarily, but its definitely a bonus. Who would be more fun to makeout with: Angelina Jolie or Jack Skellington? Sure the latter might be fun, just so you could say you did it, but Angelina’s fat juicy lips are going to win hands down.

And I have to say, I’ve kissed my fair share of straight girls and I cant say it was ever any good. They like to tongue wrestle - like a lot of guys, and good kissing should be lippy, not tonguey.

I guess you could teach straight girls to kiss, but whats the point. The sex is just going to be bad anyways so its better to just move on. But that’s a whole subject onto itself.

-30pts for straight girls
+50pts for bi-girls
+50pts for lesbians
+50pts for Jack Skellington

#857 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Nov 6 2006, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay I'll give a plus point.

The chips I am talking about are straight from potatoes, cut in square shapes, properly cooked in ovens which might even be healthier without all that fat and tasty.

Dee, I make those kinds of chips everyday for breakfast and they’re AWESOME! I make them a little differently however. Instead of baking them I fry them in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper until they’re soft. Then I eat them with a couple of over easy eggs. Fantastible!

#858 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

I would be afraid that Angelina Jolie's massive lips would engulf my entire face and, with the increase in gravity due to that, gradually consume the entire known universe. They're disgusting. There is indeed a too big, and she crossed that line a while ago.

And I still disagree. I know you didn't make it up, but you're basing your statements off of popular opinions and stereotypical assumptions. You also are operating entirely off of your own specific kiss preference, and were kissing girls with a different sexual orientation than your own. If I had to kiss a guy, it would probably suck due to it being awkward. I'll have to see some sociological studies on the subject and some statistics obtained through a scientific study before I assume that women are "naturally" more gentle, or men less sensitive. A good deal of gender roles are behaviors that are socialized by what is expected of the person by society, and some take to those roles better than others.

I would say that I am more gentle than the stereotypical beer-swilling, chick-banging guy, but there's a whole lot more to "metrosexuality" than that!

Above all, the moral of this story is that if you don't like how someone's kissing, give some constructive criticism. And guys rule, girls drool. tongue.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#859 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Nov 7 2006, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-30pts for straight girls

sad.gif
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#860 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

Said Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybaaaaaay
I dun really wanna Knoooooooooooooooooooooooow
How ya garden groooooooooooooooooooooooooooows
Cuz I just wanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana fly

LATELY, did you ever feeeel the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaain?
In the mornin raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain
As the soak shoots to the boooooooooooooooooooone

Maybe I just wanna fly, wanna live don't wanna die
Maybe I just wanna breath, maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see

YOU AND I ARE GONNA LIVE FOREVEEEEEEEEEA

Said Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybaaaaaay
I dun really wanna Knoooooooooooooooooooooooow
How ya garden groooooooooooooooooooooooooooows
Cuz I just wanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana fly

LATELY, did you ever feeeel the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaain?
In the mornin raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain
As the soak shoots to the boooooooooooooooooooone

Maybe I will never be, all the things I wanna be
Now's not the time to cry, now's the time to find out why
Maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see

YOU AND I ARE GONNA LIVE FOREVEA

This post has been edited by Jordan: 07 November 2006 - 03:13 PM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#861 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Nov 7 2006, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I still disagree. I know you didn't make it up, but you're basing your statements off of popular opinions and stereotypical assumptions. You also are operating entirely off of your own specific kiss preference, and were kissing girls with a different sexual orientation than your own. If I had to kiss a guy, it would probably suck due to it being awkward. I'll have to see some sociological studies on the subject and some statistics obtained through a scientific study before I assume that women are "naturally" more gentle, or men less sensitive. A good deal of gender roles are behaviors that are socialized by what is expected of the person by society, and some take to those roles better than others.

bla bla bla... girls are better kissers get over it.

100pts extra for girls for me (a girl) being right.
-100pts for guys for Slade (a guy) for complaining about Angelina's luscious lips.

QUOTE (Jane Sherwood @ Nov 7 2006, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sad.gif

If your willing to convert, I might be able to get my people to reassess your point loss.

#862 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

Dee, I make those kinds of chips everyday for breakfast and they’re AWESOME! I make them a little differently however. Instead of baking them I fry them in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper until they’re soft. Then I eat them with a couple of over easy eggs. Fantastible!

my dad makes those for breakfast sometimes! except I think he does some combination of frying them then baking them. he makes them with omelettes. deliciousness.

*is homesick for yummy foods*
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#863 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Nov 7 2006, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your willing to convert, I might be able to get my people to reassess your point loss.

Really? And here I was thinking it wasn't a choice. rolleyes.gif

Nah, I could never switch sides like that. As it stands, it all comes down to aesthetic preferences, and while I have no love for the cock or otherwise...I'm just so in love with Man Pretty... wub.gif
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#864 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Nov 7 2006, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bla bla bla... girls are better kissers get over it.

Haha, No.
Have you never kissed a girl that just doesn't do anything when kissed? I mean like move her lips, ... anything. I'm not even that good a kisser, but it was just so stale. I hate bad experiences.

Oh, and I'm sorry, I as a guy just do not find Angelina attractive.

+100pts for me being a better kisser than some girls
-200pts to Angelina Jolie
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#865 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Nov 5 2006, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You’ve obviously never had a warm juicy meaty authentic Mexican taco that melts in your mouth. Mmm mmm mmm.

30pts for tacos

I eat tacos... mexican tacos at least 3 times in a week. They aren't like those American Taco Bell stuff, tacos aren't a combination of five kind of meats, they're one of a kind. Like Al Pastor, Cochinita or Asada, only one kind of meat, and one ingredient, maybe onion, lemon or salsa.

#866 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Zatoichi @ Nov 7 2006, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, No.
Have you never kissed a girl that just doesn't do anything when kissed? I mean like move her lips, ... anything. I'm not even that good a kisser, but it was just so stale. I hate bad experiences.

Yes. And those are called straight girls! I'm telling you guys, bi's and lesbians are way better kissers. Not saying all straight girls suck, just more than bi's and lesbians. I think we should take some sort of poll. Some sort of in person poll. What do you think?

#867 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:48 PM

because bi girls like girlies too, it gives them better empathy with which to relate to men so they make better lovers. AND they give better advice about picking up women.

nobody knows less about straight girls than striaght girls.

#868 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Nov 7 2006, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be afraid that Angelina Jolie's massive lips would engulf my entire face and, with the increase in gravity due to that, gradually consume the entire known universe. They're disgusting. There is indeed a too big, and she crossed that line a while ago.

I second Mr. Slade's opinion here. I would've written basically the same thing earlier, but I was afraid I might be the only one who doesn't find her huge scalpel-fabricated lips attractive. However, I'm backed up by a moderator here, apparently, so there.
This also means that girls yet again failed to perceive what appeals to men (just like that craze when they thought weighing less than 40 pounds would make them look sexier).

So:
-300 points for girls

#869 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Nov 8 2006, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This also means that girls yet again failed to perceive what appeals to men (just like that craze when they thought weighing less than 40 pounds would make them look sexier).

-500pts for Men thinking we care what appeals to them. Get over yourselves.

QUOTE (barend @ Nov 7 2006, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nobody knows less about straight girls than striaght girls.

200pts for Barend for being hitting the nail on the head.

#870 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:02 AM

If you don't care what appeals to us, then why the hell were are so many of you desperately trying to get below their birth weights?

-1000 pts for girls for either mazochism or inconsistent logic tongue.gif

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 08 November 2006 - 09:03 AM

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size