Chefelf.com Night Life: Girls VS Boys - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Girls VS Boys the most sexually charged topic yet!

#736 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (barend @ Sep 19 2006, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uh... how did they know there was nudity in it if they hadn't developed it yet? huh.gif

They look at the film before hand I guess. All I know is that they gave me the negatives back and were like "we cant develop these here." K whatever. Nobody probably needs to see those anyways. There was some crazy stuff going on in those pics. Not something you want people coming across accidentally or otherwise.

#737 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:59 AM

Pfff... what kind of photo-store can stay in business with such a wicked policy?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#738 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:40 PM

Just because they say they CAN'T develop them, doesn't mean they DIDN'T.

#739 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:55 PM

It'll probably show up on the net in a few days. Give it some time and some perverts to find it, et voilá.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#740 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Icey @ Sep 20 2006, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because they say they CAN'T develop them, doesn't mean they DIDN'T.

I dont know. They were old ladies If I remember correctly.

#741 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:24 PM

Womanipulate is a fantastic word. I'm going to assimilate it into my vocabulary. Five points to buys for having DS to come up with a good word!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#742 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Sep 20 2006, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They look at the film before hand I guess. All I know is that they gave me the negatives back and were like "we cant develop these here." K whatever. Nobody probably needs to see those anyways. There was some crazy stuff going on in those pics. Not something you want people coming across accidentally or otherwise.

did they charge you for developing the negatives? what were they a family developing lab?

that's really bizare... when i worked in a pro lab, we lived for stuff like that. there was some awsome, awsome stuff passing through my pervertedly happy little fingers.

#743 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Like for the many words out there I may generate extended exp​ressions of my own ontop and they probably don't exist in the dictionary. It is not fair that I got marked down for using words that are not in the dictionary but poetry is exempt from that.

One example of a womipulating situation (at least from what it witnessed)

(1) A girl finds a boy to befriend in her style:
Despite the problems inbetween they leave that behind for a while and have a good time together. When that runs out getting down to the problems and finding they can't cope, she manipulates the man like dirt and he feels like an old dog worn out. Then as quarrels extadates he gets maleviolent and a protective barrister is gormled. She infracturates from the man, goes back to her flock and sprunks out involutions and exaggeration about his dark side and tempers.

(2) Then as the manipulators make a scene of haunting the man out of prejudice. They confide into a new man who joins in like the others out of sheer entertainment not releasing that it will be his turn too some day. They treat him like an old dog except he doesn't know that. He is under the impression that he is valued for joining in. Then someone in the group picks him out and back to number 1.

He womipulates the lady and she manipulates the man in the end.

To me it is like arguing with an empty box of chocolates after consuming it.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 20 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

#744 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

protective barrister ?

do you mean a 'protective barrier' or a 'defence barrister'

#745 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Sep 20 2006, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(1) A girl finds a boy to befriend in her style:
Despite the problems inbetween they leave that behind for a while and have a good time together. When that runs out getting down to the problems and finding they can't cope, she manipulates the man like dirt and he feels like an old dog worn out. Then as quarrels extadates he gets maleviolent and a protective barrister is gormled. She infracturates from the man, goes back to her flock and sprunks out involutions and exaggeration about his dark side and tempers.

To me it is like arguing with an empty box of chocolates after consuming it.

That is pretty acurate. I especially liked the "exaggeration about his dark side and tempers." I still have that one pinned on me, even from women that I have had no serious relationships with. Awesome!

And the "arguing with an empty box of chocolates after consuming it." Nice! laugh.gif laugh.gif

#746 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Sep 20 2006, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
protective barrister ?

do you mean a 'protective barrier' or a 'defence barrister'

Protective barrister.
My way of saying:
This is when they start to work against each other.
Or a negative force develops between the two as they slowly start to avoid each other.

QUOTE (yukai_ondori @ Sep 20 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is pretty acurate. I especially liked the "exaggeration about his dark side and tempers." I still have that one pinned on me, even from women that I have had no serious relationships with. Awesome!

And the "arguing with an empty box of chocolates after consuming it." Nice! laugh.gif laugh.gif

For what I have seen I don't want to become a victim to that which is why I mostly exist in isolation from most of the locals.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 20 September 2006 - 09:10 PM

#747 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Sep 21 2006, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To please men? I'd say not.

To manipulate men. biggrin.gif

-10 for guys, +5 for girls.

If men weren't around women would have no one to manipulate.

+100 for men.

#748 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (barend @ Sep 20 2006, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did they charge you for developing the negatives? what were they a family developing lab?

that's really bizare... when i worked in a pro lab, we lived for stuff like that. there was some awsome, awsome stuff passing through my pervertedly happy little fingers.

Naw, it was a Win-Dixi in Palm Harbor FL. Lots of old folks down there. Lots of bible thumpers. The lab people were probably a combination of the two. n

QUOTE (Cheto @ Sep 21 2006, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If men weren't around women would have no one to manipulate.

+100 for men.

I'm sure we could manipulate anything from other women to juniper bushes.

+200 for women.

#749 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Sep 22 2006, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure we could manipulate anything from other women to juniper bushes.

+200 for women.

Without men the female population would die out thus no one to manipulate.

+500 for men.

#750 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:49 AM

Without women the male population would do the same.

+500 for women.

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size