Chefelf.com Night Life: Girls VS Boys - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Girls VS Boys the most sexually charged topic yet!

#316 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:56 PM

I knew no one was going to let my last post go...

firstly, yes i realize some women are scared to leave, or intimidated into staying. (if only someone would point out to them the conection between her husband havening to sleep, and the fact that the kitched has a whole draw of long sharp knives). of course, the law is very funny about people defending themselves no matter what sex you are... like if someone at random decides to smash a bottle in your face and sesver your corotid artery causeing you permanent brain damage the law says, it's wrong to use a martial art to defend your self, and the best thing to do is just stand there and wait for it to be over.

QUOTE (Jen @ May 2 2005, 08:36 PM)
Your ignorance is showing -- do you think they refuse to leave? Maybe some do because they misguidedly think that they love their abusers, or that their abusers love them, or that they'll never do better. Listen, maybe if the nice guys weren't

My ignorance is not showing, it's safley under the rug where i always keep it.
I just used 'wife beater' as a broad term... i also meant guy's who are just totally inconsiderate, cheaters, general assholes... I just catigorize them with wife beaters because i hate them...

i especially hate the ones they say all men cheat (yes, eddie murphy i'm looking at you) because it's bullshit... I've had pleanty of oportunities... (suprisingly... what's up with that? nothing more attractive than a man who is already taken). But I don't... The mere thought of it makes me sick... and yet there are so many girls who forgive guy's who constantly cheat on them, leave them for other women then come crawling back AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!!

There are soooo many guy's out there, that girls won't even go near, who utterly treat them like an egyptian godess or something and they only ever end up with the female equivilent of the men i just discribbed.

i'm just saying jerks should stick to there own kind. male or female...
i just there's alot of mismached people, and the repatition and pattern of the problem seems like it could be solved with a social phase shifting.

QUOTE (Rhubarb @ May 2 2005, 08:39 PM)
Depressed, emotional-wreck girl meets lonely, mistreated boy. How sweet.

Although just cos someone's been fucked with in some way doesn't make them necessarily, like, nice.

that's true.... and also half the problem...
i've known girls who started off nice, but after dating a few jerks they became jerks too.

too many people try to get revenge on the people that screwed them over by taking it out on the next 20 people they date...

QUOTE (Jen @ May 3 2005, 12:52 PM)
...I was always hot...

but not humble tongue.gif

This post has been edited by barend: 03 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

#317 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:41 PM

Nice guys finish last. That's the way the world works.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#318 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:03 AM

nice guys finish last (if at all) because no one pays attention to them until they're too old to bring in a young gym-junky jerk boyfriend...

i hate sayings like that...

it's what's on the inside that really counts...
yeah... but you have to work your ass off to let people know it's there and even then...

to hell with it all... come on men, let's just ditch women and go back to building great walls, pyramids, and other wonders...

we've given up on all that stuff, because you're all too busy worrying about what women think of you!!!

let's just form some sort of fight club and trash the powers that controll the wealth of the first world!!!

EDIT: and all it takes is an attractive girl to lean forward and my army is lost...

(I had this conversation with a girl i knew, and she pointed that out, then leaned forward and all the guys i had mustered forgot everything i said...)

and that's why men are the better gender because women maliciously distract the minds of the masses of the revolutionary front, thus being responsible for the horrible society we live in...
admitedly the one established by men.... but hey...

This post has been edited by barend: 04 May 2005 - 02:06 AM

#319 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:21 AM

I'd love to just turn my back on the whole thing, but I can't. Maybe when I go another 6 years or so without a single relationship when I've been trying, I'll give up and just resign to being lonely and hope for a break though. I don't worry though, it's been made fairly obvious that I'm not worth talking to by anyone but those women who never shut up.*

I'll join your army anyway though. I'll fit right in as a covert ops because I am not noticed. Hold out and I'll rescue you as soon as I scale the permiter walls! pirate.gif

*Speaking of that, Monday morning in lab, one of my friends remarks something to me, another friend, and this girl in my class, and she remarks with "why do I care?". At first I thought, "Hey, a woman with no respect for social ettiquite who I might consider attractive if I don't see another female for ten years, get hit in the face with a shovel, and become an alcoholic!" Then she started rambling on about Linux and window systems and other BS I couldn't have cared less about. If I hadn't been running off of 2 hours of sleep and not able to form a coherent spoken sentence, I might have told her off instead of feigning interest for the sake of not making enemies.

#320 User is offline   Jen Icon

• Mrs. Chefelf
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being Chefelf's girlfriend has been an interest of mine for some time now. I also enjoy am interested in packing, unpacking, and organizing acres of cardboard boxes into a livable structure.

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (barend @ May 3 2005, 06:56 PM)
I knew no one was going to let my last post go...

My ignorance is not showing, it's safley under the rug where i always keep it.
I just used 'wife beater' as a broad term...  i also meant guy's who are just totally inconsiderate, cheaters, general assholes... I just catigorize them with wife beaters because i hate them...

i especially hate the ones they say all men cheat (yes, eddie murphy i'm looking at you) because it's bullshit... I've had pleanty of oportunities... (suprisingly... what's up with that? nothing more attractive than a man who is already taken). But I don't... The mere thought of it makes me sick... and yet there are so many girls who forgive guy's who constantly cheat on them, leave them for other women then come crawling back AND I'M SICK OF IT!!!!

Listen, there is a world of difference between guys who don't treat their women right -- who cheat, who are inconsiderate, who are demeaning -- and the ones who beat their wives. I suppose you can put all abuse on a sliding scale, so it's all on there somewhere, but let's draw a distinction between the women who stay with assholes and the women who stay with the men who beat them. It's not apples to apples, even if they're both jerks!

And, as far as the "nice guys finish last" argument, I think it has been discussed at length, possibly in this very thread? In any case, to sum up, when barend said, "it's what's on the inside that really counts...but you have to work your ass off to let people know it's there and even then..." that is true for nice guys AND nice girls. So you can't use it as a point in "guys versus girls."

And that hot thing was taken out of context. cool.gif But so true, so true ...

Edit: Fixed some broken HTML because I'm like that. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Slade: 04 May 2005 - 06:21 PM

#321 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:06 PM

this is girls -v- boys...

just because an argument could be said about both genders doesn't mean i will acknowledge that while trying to discredit the unfair sex.

#322 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:12 AM

Just a quick point that some of the women here might be able to explain.

1. The words 'I've tidied up' would put fear into the bravest of male hearts. Why do women feel the need to move everything from it's traditional guys ground-vertical stacking format (the floor) and put it in stupid 'organised' places?
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#323 User is offline   Jen Icon

• Mrs. Chefelf
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Being Chefelf's girlfriend has been an interest of mine for some time now. I also enjoy am interested in packing, unpacking, and organizing acres of cardboard boxes into a livable structure.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:47 AM

I wouldn't know -- Chefelf is the tidier half of our equation! Just to throw a little reverse gender-role engineering in for everyone ...

#324 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:48 AM

Oh, I see, a ricochet of the morning car key disaster, innit, Laughlyn?

You know what? This is not necessarity a girlie thing (or, in other words, gender-related)I've known (intimately) men (one in particular) with quite a fixation on tidiness "what is this unwashed spoon doing in the sink?"

I still remember the horror of Firday post-work compulsory tidying. Nevermore.

I myself like to feel that my home is my home not military barracks or hospital.

#325 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:02 PM

You're right MC, this did ricochet off this mornings incident, although most guys will also be able to relate this to their mothers. If it's not the car keys its my wallet, the corkscrew, the only cigarette lighter in the flat, etc.

It's not the tidyness issue that bugs me, the dishes are always done, the fridge gets cleaned out regularly, I don't leave y clothes lying around, (and this is my apartment.) it's the 'it was just left on the table' factor. I know it was the bloody table, I left it there so I knew where is was!

I know she's trying to help but she's driving me insane....

EDIT: FTR, I still can't find the bloody car keys.... :angry:

This post has been edited by Laughlyn: 06 May 2005 - 12:08 PM

IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#326 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:12 PM

Have you checked INSIDE the car? It sometimes happens, you know.

But I am glad you at least appreciate the clean fridge...

#327 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:18 PM

Mostly my room is a mess, but when my mom cleans it when I'm away, she moves everything around. Sometimes I can't find my pocketknife or something. Same thing that Laughlyn mentioned, I put it on my dresser so I know where it is, then she tells me she can't remember where she put it. :angry:

On the other side of the equation, I sometimes get impulses to clean my own room and I have the same problem.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#328 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:19 PM

My room builds up from clean to Critical Mess, and then I clean it.

#329 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:09 PM

Why, oh why, is one of the best threads on Chefelf dying? I'll attempt to revive it by bringing up another unfairness betwen genders.

SHAVING!

Both men and women shave yes? One chin, other legs. But all of the women I know keep going on and on about the big sacrifice they're making and we should bloody appreciate it more. Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well we make a sacrifice too! You think we want to cut our face to ribbons every morning? We don't! Most men find women with hairy legs repulsive. Most women find men with hairy chins repulsive. Therefore we are both treating each other with equal unfairness. But you don't hear men continuing to harp on and on about it do ya? GRAAAAAGH!

#330 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:10 PM

Girls shave a LOT more than their legs. lol.
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

• (84 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size