Chefelf.com Night Life: The debate forum declaration of independence - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

The debate forum declaration of independence We're forming our own government!

#181 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 February 2005 - 08:32 PM

*in tune with the others*

Because dude
I'm gonna be the one that spays you?
just cause man,
You're an awfulband

OASIS SUCKS

#182 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2005 - 01:54 AM

Ok, ok, Barend, we all know that you ARE evil. You made your point wink.gif

#183 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 11 February 2005 - 03:17 AM

I cant believe noone recognized the reference to Saturday night live. (Before it sucked) Perhaps you remember their parliament parody?

Question to the prime minister Mr. Patty Donahu:

Aye, would the proime minister mind taking this package home with him tonight?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#184 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:17 PM

Since our country has become desolate I declare myself dictor of all that I see. Muhahahahaha

FREEDOM TO ALL! DOWN WITH THE CHURCH!

*tells army to burn down all religious buildings and take all religious leaders prisioner so that they may be put on trial for crimes against humanity*

#185 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:19 AM

Bah, I'll get around to overthrowing you sometime

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#186 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Mar 5 2005, 05:17 PM)
Since our country has become desolate I declare myself dictor of all that I see. Muhahahahaha

FREEDOM TO ALL! DOWN WITH THE CHURCH!

*tells army to burn down all religious buildings and take all religious leaders prisioner so that they may be put on trial for crimes against humanity*

Look! Just because there has been no board activity does not mean that things are not running. In actual fact things have been going swimmingly thanks for asking.

Oh and you should find that the army will have little to do as I'm pretty sure one of Barend's mandates was to remove all religion - as such, no buildings to take down and no leaders to be shot.
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#187 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 02:14 PM

There you are, I told you there is nothing better to unite people than to have a common enemy. I am sure even JM would join our coalition to overthrow Dr Lecter. We've been missing Supes. The SUpCOrBar colaition needs to be complete in order to rule effectively, you know. You cannot lose the good side, evil and neutral is not ehough.

#188 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:25 PM

everytime supes goes on vacation, barend makes another inbred family dissapear...

#189 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:45 PM

Muhahahaha my post was a ploy to make people interested again. I'm still builidng up a revolutionary force with JM to take over the place and liberal people from this dictoship.

#190 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:05 PM

revolutionary schmevolutionary...

your imaginary tanks and protesters with plaquards with intentionally sharpened corners are no match for my northern fist kung-fu and exceptionally loud and intimidating yelling voice.

#191 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:21 PM

I'm hacking off a piece of Wyoming and declaring it the Soverign nation of Bonerland. A penis is not required to live there, I just wrote down a bunch of random names to name my country, and some little hooligan threw Bonerland in there, so it's stuck like that.

Incidentally, in modern Eurpoean history, I learned the colorful tale of the Tudor, Stewart, and Hanovers in Anglo-land. It's almost sad how long it took the people to revolt against the crown, and sadder that as soon as it was over, the victor simply became a new despot. However, it's the standard political cycle, except Puritan style. Those guys seriously needed to get laid... sheesh.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#192 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (Madam Corvax @ Mar 6 2005, 02:14 PM)
There you are, I told you there is nothing better to unite people than to have a common enemy. I am sure even JM would join our coalition to overthrow Dr Lecter. We've been missing Supes. The SUpCOrBar colaition needs to be complete in order to rule effectively, you know. You cannot lose the good side, evil and neutral is not ehough.

I do apologies profusely my dear. There are often times I get the chance to read but not the time to respond. That's the working life for me at the moment.

everytime supes goes on vacation, barend makes another inbred family dissapear...

Of course I'm well aware of this, which is the real reason I keep coming back you know. I just can't think about all the inbreds going missing. Speaking of inbreds though - I think I'm off to Tasmania so that I can find me my own princess. I'm kind of fond of Mary at the moment.
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#193 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:19 AM

Forget your social reforms. I'm coming in with my environmental crusade.

Proposal

I propose we stop everything. Can't mankind just not breed, build and fuck things up for 1 decade?

My slogan

Save the environments, because if you don't, we'll all die.

My policy as stands:

1) Japanese and English are not allowed to fish for 10 years, this will allow the cultures to restock

2) Send in agricultural, and environmental engineers into third world countries, let them help the stupid uneducated peasants. Slash and burn farming is so destructive. These idiots will finally learn how to farm without killing everything in their wake.

3) 1000 dollar fine per month for any one who does not drive a hydrogen powered car

4) Stop breeding. No kids for 10 years. (China is not allowed to breed for the next 50.)

5) Hunter killers. I will create a branch of environmental police, called hunter killers. Their main job is to look after wild life, especially endangered species. IF a person is caught hunting or poaching animals, he/she will be shot down on site, then fed to whatever predators are available in the region (ie In africa, you're fed to hyenas, Lions, or the African wild dog)

6) No more development. No more breeding will allow a slow down in the expanding of cities and towns

7) Garbage Police. I will form another branch of police, this time, they will sift through your trash. If recyclable products are found in a non-recyclable bin, then you're fined, 100 bucks per article of trash.

8) Reduction of useless products. No more stupid excessive wrapping. When you buy a cheese burger from Mac Donald’s, it wouldn’t have that stupid wrapping paper, just the burger.

9) If you’re going to fish, you can’t use state of the art technology. (If you’re fishing for Tuna, you can’t use fish finders, planes, or large nets that rip up the entire ocean floor)

10) No more immigration. People must learn to live in their own lands from now on. Stop moving about, this causes transportation of disease and harmful animals, namely insects, that come and destroy the native growth. Heal your land and learn to adapt with minimalist idealogy.

11) Any one who owns or drives a SUV will be sentanced to 5 years as a Garbage Police officer.

I will be an enforcing entity in this cause. SubCorBar would do well to let me proceed. IF mankind had a 'sabath' decade every 30-50 years or so, we'd really help the planet.

Hate me now, thank me later.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 11 March 2005 - 06:25 AM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#194 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (Supes @ Mar 11 2005, 05:31 AM)
I do apologies profusely my dear. There are often times I get the chance to read but not the time to respond. That's the working life for me at the moment.

I know exactly what you mean, sadly. Same for me, really. sad.gif All those happy students here, having all the time tu burn on pointless threads, they don't know how lucky they are. They will find out what they are missing only when they land themselves working for a multinational... or a video store (wink to Jordan)

QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 11 2005, 06:19 AM)
I will be an enforcing entity in this cause.  SubCorBar would do well to let me proceed. IF mankind had a 'sabath' decade every 30-50 years or so, we'd really help the planet.

Well, I'd day that is an interesting, if a bit extreme proposal. SInce I formally stnd for democracy in SupCorBar, we need a diiscussion there. I'd still say that point 2 is in contradiction to point 10 in a way. As to other notions.. what about the liberals here? I am quite in favour

#195 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:13 AM

No, you stand for oligarchism...*

I'd be in favor of Jordan if not for the deprivation of the sex instinct. It is inevitably a move toward totalitarianism. Forced birth control I could live with. Oh, and no more immigration is unfair, since many people move to escape social, political, and ecomnomic oppression (or what they view as oppression). Just saying "Well, fix your problems then!" doesn't cut it as a solution.

Now I must be off to class.

*Edit: I meant I thought SupCorBer was an oligarchy, since you were the only ones who had power and were not elected by the people and were totalitarian in design.

This post has been edited by Slade: 11 March 2005 - 06:55 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size