Chefelf.com Night Life: Shaved Ice, Spanked Bottom... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Shaved Ice, Spanked Bottom... Wednesday, November 10, 2004

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:10 PM

*uh-hem* Barends first posted news story...

Business Owner Arrested After Allegedly Spanking Two Employees

7:58 am EST November 10, 2004

RED BANK, Tenn. -- The owner of a shaved ice business was arrested after two employees claimed he spanked them for making mistakes at work.

Paul Eugene Levengood, 57, was charged with two counts of sexual battery after the 19-year-old women complained.

One of the women told police that on her first day at the Tasty Flavors Sno Biz, Levengood made her sign a statement that said: "I give Gene permission to bust my behind any way he sees fit."

WEIRD! View 99 unusual photos capturing a variety of strange news. New photos are added frequently! 

Police Sgt. Jay LaMance said the women likely accepted the spankings instead of leaving immediately because they were "brought up to respect anybody who is an authority figure."

One of the women told police Nov. 1 that she "was shocked at the incident but could not leave because she had no transportation." The other woman said she continued to work for Levengood for more than a year after she was spanked and that he told her "either she could be spanked or be fired."

Police say one of the women reported that on Oct. 30, her fourth day on the job, Levengood called her "into the back room of the store" after she forgot to put a banana in a smoothie drink.

She said that as punishment Levengood "bent her over his knee and spanked her behind 20 times." She said that a day earlier he "snapped a photograph of her behind" as she reached for a bottle on a shelf.

Levengood was freed on $2,000 bail pending a Nov. 16 court hearing. His franchise in this Chattanooga suburb was closed Tuesday.

At the company headquarters in Minneapolis, sales manager Tom Novetzke described Levengood as a "very Christian person," adding that "We've never had a complaint."
http://www.link-to-article-url.com

sexual harrasment is one thing...
but i think... "I give Gene permission to bust my behind any way he sees fit."
falls under 'contractual law'

thanks to Amber-Nicole who, is anyone was going to bring up a story about spanking, i'm not suprised it was her... tongue.gif

if he had only organized to spank them infront of the customers... it may have saved his business...

----------------------------------------------------

the runner up article i was going to post was about britany spears refusal to work with Chucky... maybe for similar reasons, who knows...
(incidentally ... i would have called it 'Britany says: no fucky for unlucky chucky')

#2 User is offline   Amber-Nicole Icon

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:25 PM

biggrin.gif Fantastic headline there, Barend.
"And there's not a bloody thing the king of Sweden can do about it!" -Ninja Duck (Hey, somebody had to use it. ~_^)

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:29 PM

Once again, why dosn't this guy just do the decent thing and commit sepuku?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#4 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:57 PM

that's your answer to everything... and i bit harsh considering...
sales manager Tom Novetzke described Levengood as a "very Christian person," adding that "We've never had a complaint."

tongue.gif

i think the real victims are the people who will no longer be able to enjoy their shaved ice...

#5 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:37 AM

I don't think it's harsh at all. If I for some reason made someone sign a contract that said I was permitted to spank them at random intervals, the moment I regained my sanity I'd carve a symbol into my chest and then put my sword through just below my breast bone. Same with that guy who fucked a pig. I mean it's the logical thing to do.

Where the hell has America's sense of shame gone? People go on TV and act like utter morons and are cheered for it. People sing horridly infront of huge audiences and allow themselves to be insulted by british assholes. George Lucas puts out three horrible movies and is still celbrated for it. George Bush mistakenly invades and commits genocide upon an innocent nation and is reelected. And if I know anything about American society Sir Spankalot is going to either write a book or become a movie of the week.

This is UNACCEPTABLE! Come on people, we really need to push for the idea of ritual suicide to be reinstated into decent American values. I don't mean that if your significant other leaves you you put a bullet through your head, that's just vindictive and stupid. What I mean is if you dishonor yourself by, say, fucking a pig (whether you get caught or not) you should have the decency to commit suicide. What's so hard about this to understand?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#6 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:25 AM

"Where the hell has America's sense of shame gone? People go on TV and act like utter morons and are cheered for it. People sing horridly infront of huge audiences and allow themselves to be insulted by british assholes. George Lucas puts out three horrible movies and is still celbrated for it. George Bush mistakenly invades and commits genocide upon an innocent nation and is reelected. And if I know anything about American society Sir Spankalot is going to either write a book or become a movie of the week."

I happen to agree with you there.

"This is UNACCEPTABLE! Come on people, we really need to push for the idea of ritual suicide to be reinstated into decent American values. I don't mean that if your significant other leaves you you put a bullet through your head, that's just vindictive and stupid. What I mean is if you dishonor yourself by, say, fucking a pig (whether you get caught or not) you should have the decency to commit suicide. What's so hard about this to understand? "

Perhaps you have a point there...but perhaps its beyond that now. Maybe what you are seeing is that suicide, the american way.

There was some article the other day, some woman had sex with an 8 year old boy and suggested that they were going to get married. Denial has become the key American value.

Take Star Wars for example, millions of fans were fucked in the ass, and like some deranged hostages they defend their rapist for every detail of those retarded movies. People cannot believe its gone this far, they are incapable of it. We are not about to sail off the edge of a cliff---WE ALREADY HAVE, we just haven't hit the bottom yet. On the way down, there's these people in denial, "we're not falling at 100 yds per second, its all in your head, UFOs will save us, George Bush is a decent man, this could never happen, you're dreaming...there's no conspiracy, there never has been and there never will be, nothing is wrong, you're not going to die, just watch the Matrix, you can fly...no really..."
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#7 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:47 AM

"There was some article the other day, some woman had sex with an 8 year old boy and suggested that they were going to get married."

You see, yet another great example of a situation where sepuku is the answer. What really gets me is that human beings have to try cases like this. A police officer has to arrest someone for fucking an eight year old. A judge has to decide what the proper penalty is. A prosecutor has to demonstrate why it's wrong. A jury has to listen to two people arguing about whether or not this woman screwed a kid.

These things should not be talked about or mentioned in any way because they only sully the spirits of everyone who hears about them and lower peoples faith in humanity another notch. I can't believe that people would actually believe that stuff like this is ok, it's like I said they have no shame. If anyone ever does something like this my instructions would certainly be to kill yourself as soon as possible. That way there's no need for a trial or any of the other circus that normally develops. People would just quietely kill themselves when they did horrible things and society would become so used to it that it would no longer even be newsworthy.

My idea would take stress off of American law enforcement and really put us back in much better standing in the world. I mean if this plan was implemented US forces would just bow to the Iraqis, ask for forgiveness and then hightail it out of there (except for the folks involved in Abu Graib, who would of course kill themselves) then Bush and the majority of his staff would commit sepuku. That would just about clear up all the world's problems and restore America's honor.

I'm not saying we should force people like this to kill themselves, I'm just saying I wish they had the sense to do it on their own.

#8 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 11 November 2004 - 05:40 AM

i just realized...
WEIRD! View 99 unusual photos capturing a variety of strange news. New photos are added frequently! 

i forgot to delete that add...

i hope that didn't warp the story at all...

but i think it's as warped as it's going to get...

i think this guy is a freak, but i have to ask?
who signes a contract like that...
in fact, how many ice-confectionary outlets require a contract to comence employment?

seriously... the second the contract came out i would have said... 'i don't need this job that bad'

more importantly, in this day and age, who needs to exploit their employees like that anyway...

i mean, if a german canibal can get responses to an honest want-add, i'm sure this dude could find sufficient girls who want to be spanked!!!

#9 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 11 November 2004 - 11:13 AM

Well, some people need the jobs. Lets face it, a job like that doesn't require qualifications, they can hire anyone. Where's the security? As a student, I tend to do casual work at a local supermarket. But there's nothing to stop them hiring someone else. I'm not qualified for anything better(yet), so I have to play the part to hold on to my measly income.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#10 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:54 PM

Q: Wasn't there a movie about this?

A: Yes.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#11 User is offline   Jen Icon

• Mrs. Chefelf
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Being Chefelf's girlfriend has been an interest of mine for some time now. I also enjoy am interested in packing, unpacking, and organizing acres of cardboard boxes into a livable structure.

Posted 11 November 2004 - 03:12 PM

Am I the only one who thought those poor girls were tricked by that contract? I mean, "Bust your behind" is a colloquial phrase -- if a boss asked me to sign a contract stipulating that he had the right to "bust my behind" I would assume it was one of those lame motivational/corporate culture things akin to, "Here at the Shaved Ice stand we work hard, but we play hard. I, teh manager, bust my butt to make sure the customer has the best shaved ice experience in the tri-county region, and I will bust all of your butts for the same reason."

That guy took advantage of those girls' belief that they need to trust an authority figure, but he also took advantage of people's belief that if they sign something, it's legally valid. Fortunately, you can't sign your rights away, and thus, no matter what kind of contract they signed that literally gives their pervert boss the right to spank them, he is still 1) a pervert and 2) in violation of the law.

Edit: damn smiley faces that replace my brackets!

This post has been edited by Jen: 11 November 2004 - 03:13 PM

#12 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:49 PM

They may not have read the contract too carefully. If it was long and legit-looking, they may not have even seen that clause stuck in there somewhere.

And by the time you get to the paperwork signing stage of getting a job, you have gone through so much searching and interviewing that you'll sign anything because you are finally almost about to get a damn job.

#13 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 November 2004 - 05:49 PM

Yeah I agree, I dont think the women have any fault in this at all and they probably needed the money badly. If this guy actually put it into the contract its pretty clear that he was just waiting for the opportunity to arise and that makes him a major nut job.

#14 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 11 November 2004 - 06:08 PM

whao.. no no no... i'm not blaming the girls...

i was just saying it's an ice cream place... and a contract especially a long one... would have raised my eyebrow so high, it would have lifted me out of my seat and out the door...

especially and mention of motivational "ass busting"

i mean i hate that motivational crap... i have work alot of places... and i hate those assholes who read books that describe employees as 'monkeys' and other hiechraial bullshit....

i would not feel safe in that environment...

plus... i really would have asked about the ass busting clause....

Barend:ah, excuse me, eh.. sir
Spanky:yes?
Barend:what is this contract about?
Spanky:oh, you don't need to read it...
Barend:oh, but i will...
---ten minutes later---
Spanky:everything in order?
Barend:uh, yeah... but er... what is this 'bust ass' thing a reference too? i mean i'm a hard worker... but if your just going to be yelling at me the whole time, i'll just go to McDonalds...
Spanky:oh no don't be silly... that's just if you make any mistakes... i'll take you out back and spank you... i do it to all my employees...
Barend:*picks jam back up from gound after 30 second silence*o- okay...
Spanky:AGHGHG STOP BEATING ME AGHHHHA AGHHHH!!!!

#15 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 11 November 2004 - 06:43 PM

couldn't edit... lagg problem...

jaw! not jam... picks jaw off floor...
other errors but i can't be bothered clearing...

This post has been edited by barend: 11 November 2004 - 06:45 PM

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size