• (3 Pages)
  • +

Double-Yew Emm Dees in Eye-Rack

#16 User is offline   Amber-Nicole Icon

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:17 PM

You'd have to take over Slade's whole dorm. I wonder if his roommate even realizes that Dale's concealing PPDP and BWNIT in his very own home. Poor guy. wink.gif
"And there's not a bloody thing the king of Sweden can do about it!" -Ninja Duck (Hey, somebody had to use it. ~_^)

#17 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:50 PM

I do not have a purple polka-dotted puppy, I swear to you in the name of all that has been blessed by Eris. In fact, I emplore you to send a neutral party over from the Chefelf Security Council to fully investigate my dorm room. I admit I do have purple paint as well as boards and nails, but it is only to build and paint a purple leomnade stand, not build a dog house for a PPDP or fashion BWNIT. I am sure of my innocence, and will fully comply with the member of the Council in order to prevent the wanton destruction of my people...

I would like to add that I am connected in no way to George Lucas. His lack of creativity offends me, being the creative-chotically person that I am. I am afraid that your intelligence is incorrect in this regard. Jariten merely stopped in to use the bathroom on the floor, nothing else. And no one would deny bathroom use to the needy, would they?

This post has been edited by Slade: 17 October 2004 - 05:01 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#18 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:58 PM

they would...

can some one just lend me the money for a ticket to the USA, so i can at the very least go in to the FOX NEWS studios and beat the shit out of everyone there with my bare hands while talking over and interupting everyone who works there...

#19 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:41 PM

I do not have a purple polka-dotted puppy, I swear to you in the name of all that has been blessed by Eris.

Not only is he a liar but he dosnt believe in god. How can you trust someone like that?

Chefelf Security Council

It's funny that Slade mentioned the CSS because in fact I believe that, because they won't authorize this invasion, they are wussies and theirfore have no right to participate in matters involving Slade. The rulers of this forum are too scared of Slade's armies to act. Therefore, in the interests of order, it is necessary that we cause total chaos and ignore the laws of this forum.

I admit I do have... to build and paint a PPDP or fashion BWNIT. I am sure of my...  destruction of my people...

You see? I took this from his exact words (slightly paraphrased) it is abundantly clear that Slade is developing both PPDP and BWNIT and also that he intends to use these items on his dorm mates. If we storm into Slade's dorm waving guns around it is obvious that his dorm mates will welcome us not as strangers pointing guns at them, but as beloved liberators from his tyranny.

I would like to add that I am connected in no way to George Lucas. His lack of creativity offends me, being the creative-chotically person that I am.

Trying to cover up for your terrorist friend eh? Don't think you can fool us!

Jariten merely stopped in to use the bathroom on the floor, nothing else. And no one would deny bathroom use to the needy, would they?

Now, even though I funded Jariten's group for a while and taught him how to intelligently talk about his love of the prequels I still think you deserve to die because you let him use your bathroom. I have been in contact with Slade's ex girlfriend and she says he is, quote, "A total dick" I asked her about the PPDP and BWNIT and she said "Sure, he has tons of them" so there you have it, definitive evidence from a reliable source.

In short Slade, the other members of this forum (and by that I mean me and Sime) are tired of your lies and your plotting and your prequelist ties. Either produce definitive proof that you don't have a purple polka dot puppy or we shall invade you.

And to the other people in Slade's dorm I say, fear not, for liberation* is on the way.

*Warning, liberation may involve high civilian death tolls, carpet bombing of populated areas, and foreign occupation of your dorm.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#20 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 18 October 2004 - 12:32 AM

Perhaps I could ask you the same question, Hoffmarn. Maybe you should sent me definitive proof that you do not possess PPDPs or BWNIT. While I lack the sufficient firepower, troops, and technology to fight you in an open war, I know that my people will not tolerate your horrendous foreign policy. Do you really want another guerilla war and a steadily rising death toll on your hands? They really fuck up your political agenda, unless the population is completely retarded or the media sufficiently controlled...

If there is any hope left for humanity, other nations of the world will openly oppose your conquest, although to be honest, I can't see them doing much but calling you nasty names and shaking their fingers at you, since you are exponentially bigger and stronger than any other country out there.

Will no other country at least condemn this madman, his lies, and faulty logic?! Or at least make him disarm his own puppies and boards?

Now I wish I did have puppies and boards so I could threaten you with them to leave my dorm room alone. But no, I have to comply with the Chefelf Security Council, disarm, can't even occupy my roommate's side of the room without intervention... The things I do to get people to just leave me the fuck alone and let me play Eternal Darkness in my room, and now even that isn't working...

May Eris rain acidic hot dog buns upon you, and may your rivers run green with Mountain Dew, Hoffmarn... You big fat jerk!

#21 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 18 October 2004 - 06:03 AM

Perhaps I could ask you the same question, Hoffmarn. Maybe you should sent me definitive proof that you do not possess PPDPs or BWNIT.

Actually Slade, I have several thousand of both. I'm allowed to because I'm a nice guy. You're not. See, it makes sense in some way. And besides, you have a history of using your weapons against civilians. Not that I don't (Like the time I nuked those two huge cities in asia) but that's ok, cuz I'm a nice guy.

While I lack the sufficient firepower, troops, and technology to fight you in an open war

Heheh, yeah, it's fun picking on people who can't fight back.

Do you really want another guerilla war and a steadily rising death toll on your hands?

What do you mean "another"? The only wars I've gotten into was the first time I kicked your ass because you wanted to move in on your friends room and he was borrowing my sega genesis at the time. There was this one a long time ago and I hear it didnt go too well but I was drunk at the time.

They really fuck up your political agenda, unless the population is completely retarded or the media sufficiently controlled...

Yeah, not like THAT could ever happen in my country... Oh by the way, your letter has been burned and will never reach the ears of the other occupants of my house. It's considered a state secret. Anyone reading it will be summarily executed, cuz I'm a nice guy.

since you are exponentially bigger and stronger than any other country out there.

Refer to earlier comments about people who cant fight back.

May Eris rain acidic hot dog buns upon you, and may your rivers run green with Mountain Dew, Hoffmarn... You big fat jerk!

I'm telling my daddy you said that... And you're a bigger fatter jerker than I am!

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#22 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 18 October 2004 - 06:20 AM

[I meant another guerilla war as a country. *cough'Namcough*]

#23 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:14 PM

I know, my post contained references to how I imagine Bush viewed the vietnam and gulf wars. He really was often drunk or under te influence during the vietname era.

#24 User is offline   WalrusOfPlastic Icon

• Not Greg
  • PipPip

Posted 19 October 2004 - 11:08 AM

I would like to openly oppose this obscene act against Slade. I would even like to state that HofMarN is a war-mongering pyschopath, but alas I am too afraid that he will start to refer to walrus's as "freedom-seals".

This post has been edited by WalrusOfPlastic: 19 October 2004 - 11:09 AM

#25 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 19 October 2004 - 12:18 PM

<ooc>Oh... right... brain sorta skipped over the drunken sega genesis bit, my bad.</ooc>

Well, it's a sad day in Dormania. Since your damned cold war with all of those stupid anonymous posters ended, there's been no one to send me new technology in order to spite you, so I'm stuck with old rusty ball-point pens and scooters with wobbly wheels as equipment. Man, imperialism is t3h suck...

#26 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 19 October 2004 - 06:24 PM

"I would like to openly oppose this obscene act against Slade. I would even like to state that HofMarN is a war-mongering pyschopath, but alas I am too afraid that he will start to refer to walrus's as "freedom-seals"."

This just in, documents have been forge... I mean found that indicate that Walrus Of Plastic may be planning to use seals as bombs in order to aid terrorists. This report could be conveniently lost if he'd shut his mouth. You're either with us or you're with the terrorists. And if you're with the terrorists you die.

"Well, it's a sad day in Dormania. Since your damned cold war with all of those stupid anonymous posters ended, there's been no one to send me new technology in order to spite you, so I'm stuck with old rusty ball-point pens and scooters with wobbly wheels as equipment. Man, imperialism is t3h suck..."

Please refer to previous comments about how much fun it is to pick on people who can't fight back.

Also, you have one week remaining to offer definitive proof that you do not have something. Isn't it odd how that's completely impossible to do? I mean, really, it's kind of like I'm just a blood thirsty mad man and since there's no way to offer material proof that you do not have material (since the only way to prove that would be to produce the material and then give it to me) That I'm going to invade your dorm eventually no matter how strongly you deny it. And everything you say to the effect that you do not posess PPDP or BWNIT I'll just keep saying you're a liar. In fact I can reply to whatever case you're going to make for yourself right now, before even hearing it, watch.

You're lying. Shut up. Shut up. You're lying. Shut up. You hang out with George Lucas supporters. Shut up. You're lying.

See? It really works.

#27 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:06 AM

Ok, so what if I can go out and aquire the materials to make PPDP and BWNIT in a week, and then turn them over with a shameful apology for having them?

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:32 AM

If you do that it will prove that you had them and I'll say that you have more and then use your own PPDP and BWNIT against you. Now that I think of it there's absolutely no way you can avoid a war being forced upon you by me. Wow, maybe I am a war mongering psychopath.

#29 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:48 PM

Aww poo...

#30 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:58 AM

Since we're on the topic, I'd just to say how entertaining I find it that Republicans run around yelling "Kerry flip-flops!" yet fail to mention the constant spew of lies coming from the current adminstration. I think "Iraq has ties to Al-Queda and is producing nuclear weapons" to "Iraq was not associated with Al-Queda and we have found no nuclear weapons" is a larger thing to be concerened with than changing an opinion on an issue.

Watch out for the fear inspiring pro-Bush ads. Even CNN admits the campaign writers are lying in them.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size