Chefelf.com Night Life: Schwarzenegger Provokes Anger With 'Girlie-Men' Re - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Schwarzenegger Provokes Anger With 'Girlie-Men' Re

#16 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:30 PM

Sly: "rambo's a pussy"

It all started with 'twins' when arnie see's the rambo poster and flexes at it and laughs..

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:32 AM

I almost long for those days of gleefully and innocently murdering soviets or nazis or aliens or predators. The great action movies of the eighties can never be re-created. People get too much into special effects and stupid plot twists and the female body to just focus on two heterosexual males who want to reduce the number of males in the movie to 1 in order to either take over the world or get the girl.

I think the worst modern movie genre now is the thrillers that don't quite thrill. Either they make the plot into overly complicated betrayal ridden nonsense where any plot twist has no logic behind it or they make a boring and predictable anti-thriller with an obvious ending that leaves you yearning for a thrill great enough to give you a heart attack and put you out of your misery.

But yeah, Shwarzenegger, I don't think, was using that in jest, if he hadn't meant it he'd have said he was joking. I really hoped he was. Maybe there's some way we can instigate a trade dispute between Minnesota and California? Or would that just result somehow in a Star Wars Episode 1 scenario...

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:24 PM

Renire Wolfcastle: hey, that shirt makes you look like a homosexual
Audience: booooooooooooo!!!
Renire Wolfcastle: maybe you are all homosexuals

This post has been edited by barend: 21 July 2004 - 07:25 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size