• (2 Pages)
  • +

Yahtzee Wins Four AGS Awards!

#16 User is offline   m0ds Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:52 AM

Thanks! My music for Nelly Cootalot and for 6 Days A Sacrifice was nominated, and I have a feeling some people wanted to nominate the music in Art of Theft too, wooo! I didn't win the music award (it's going to be a tough competition for life, I think - in the more recent years of the awards winners are generally people who've come out of the blue) but it was great to get two nominations, and be part of the three games that won a bundle of awards smile.gif

There are two tracks I'm trying to get Yahtzee to put into another release of AoT simply because mission 7 and the boss battle do not have their own music. I'm not sure if he's going to do it, but I'll let you know if it happens or just direct you to my site so you can listen to the soundtrack in full. I appreciate your comments Casual! Not sure which tune you're talking about hehehe but I'm glad you liked it.

Many thanks! Now all we need to do is see if Yahtzee plans to take on the 2008 awards, hehe.

AoT soundtrack
http://www.screen7.co.uk/music/midi/

#17 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:37 AM

Your music is ALWAYS great m0ds, be proud!!

#18 User is offline   m0ds Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Awww, shucks blush.gif

Well, thanks. I'll take your word for it! That is, until Blueskirt breaks every tune of every score down into how much emotion each track creates within him again, lol.

#19 User is offline   Zeeky H. Bomb Icon

• New Cop

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (m0ds @ Feb 27 2008, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't win the music award (it's going to be a tough competition for life, I think - in the more recent years of the awards winners are generally people who've come out of the blue) but it was great to get two nominations, and be part of the three games that won a bundle of awards smile.gif

AoT soundtrack
http://www.screen7.co.uk/music/midi/

Yay, thanks for posting the link, I was wondering where I could find the AOT soundtrack.

Favorite m0ds music, anyone? I personally liked 6DAS - The Complex and AOT - Blackmail (which reminded me of Batman music, for some reason)
Signatures are overrated.

#20 User is offline   m0ds Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Thanks dude! Blackmail is one of my favourites too, simply because the process of its production haunts me. I wrote it in one day, but I'd written about a half of that track when my cat became seriously ill, so I had to phone the vets. I was genuinly feeling worried through the whole composition of it which I think added to the effect. There's a pause at 1:10 ish which is where I had to stop composing, because my cat was put down and I was very upset. There's a lot of emotion in that track even though it's pretty simplistic! Anyway, for your kindness, and because I don't have a frickin' clue if they'll ever make it, here are the two un-featured tracks in the game.

Mission 7 : http://www.screen7.c...nc/lionsden.mid
Boss Battle: http://www.screen7.c.../bossbattle.mid

This post has been edited by m0ds: 02 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

#21 User is offline   Casual Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:That place thats close to the thing you know the one

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

Jeez sorry m0ds it really sucks about your cat, but thanks for the link.
QUOTE (arien @ Jun 29 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this baby, while still inside its mother, murdered his twin brother and STOLE HIS PENIS.

That is one badass baby.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size