Chefelf.com Night Life: complete list of walkthroughs for the john defoe quadrilogy *spoilers* - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

complete list of walkthroughs for the john defoe quadrilogy *spoilers*

#16 User is offline   HMC Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

That doesn't sway either argument.

#17 User is offline   Ninja_Corpse Icon

• New Cop

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

The walkthrough for 6 Days is incomplete. There are no instructions as to how to enter the sleeping area where janine waits with the guns. I'm actually stuck here. The door won't open. nothing responds in either the holding cell room or the monitoring room. The only item I have is a lens. Anyone know how to unlock the sleeping area?

I would consider this a lot more relevent than whether or a particular word has entered common usage. My personal opinion is that if it's common enough to be on wikipedia, it's a real word, no matter who coined it. It's not the first concept in the english language to have two valid exp​ressions.

EDIT: Since we are being Grammar Nazis, arguments are not swayed, people are swayed BY arguments. I also don't think I should have replyed now that I see a much new topic and this bumped this one up. Sorry I got straight to this thread from google. There's no need to reply to my question

This post has been edited by Ninja_Corpse: 03 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

#18 User is offline   leperking Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

Keep walking left. And that argument is old.

But since you brought it up, you made 3 grammatical mistakes. Don't bitch about it if you're going to do it yourself.

And yes. I started two sentences with and.

This post has been edited by leperking: 03 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

I'm just here to point out your shortcomings and stupidity.

#19 User is offline   Ninja_Corpse Icon

• New Cop

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Thanks, I didn't realize I could walk downward and further left (or right), I thought the hallwall ended there. This was only my third stuck (new noun!) in the whole series. And yes, I was throwing rocks at the other glass house. I had only bitched because the same user had corrected another user without even saying anything relevent to the thread. Once again sorry for bumping an old old topic.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size