• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

KOTOR spoof (NPCs) Laugh dammit!!!!

#1 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Post icon  Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:40 PM

sorry, three responses isn't enough!!! yell.gif

so like all jokes that no one finds funny... I'm going to pull a Krusty and just repeat it louder and hope hope that works... huh.gif

so here it is again... :angry:

plus I'll do some other stuff... blink.gif

no changing the subject!!!

[tumble weed rolls past]

#2 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 09 August 2004 - 04:08 AM

Excellent. I particularly like the names (I thought of 'AK-47' when I heard HK's name as well...) I'm writing a KOTOR parody over at ff.net at the moment, but it's still in its early stages.
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#3 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:22 AM

Like I said before, Salad Bar is just great.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#4 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 09 August 2004 - 11:25 AM

And the way that T42-N42T 'lets you in' to other peoples houses.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#5 User is offline   A Link to the Past Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:20 PM

Does HK-47 mean Human Killer? c_c

Also, you need an Ewok.

#6 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:07 PM

Heh. It was funny. smile.gif
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#7 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:37 AM

laugh.gif
Great, the names are just great. Of course, it is all valid if you play male.
I play female now and "Balistic" got as far in the "romance" as to acknowledge that I am NOT repulsive.

#8 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:35 AM

Close. HK is generally the abbreviation of Hunter Killer in most scifi.

And good work as ever Barend. By the way, I just want to praise KOTOR further. You can PWN the game with the four Jedi and yet they made sure that all the other characters (except the r2 thing) were endearing and interesting and useful. I think it speaks a great deal for the other guys that I didnt just leave them to rot while I constantly leveled up the old man and the cat chick.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#9 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:50 AM

T3-M4(or whatever it was) was actually quite good. If you focus on combat feats(like dual weilding etc rather then caution and the like) and gave him a pair of pistols and some stun rays or something, he'd stand at the back and give support fire(sometimes literally, if you gave him flame throwers), and he'd do all your computing/repairs/mines/lockpicking for you. I did the Leviathan section with him, and he's not that bad. Especially with the infinte droid sheild from Yavin.

#10 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (A Link to the Past @ Jun 23 2005, 01:20 AM)
Also, you need an Ewok.

Admiral, kindly aim the death star at that post an commence firing at will.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#11 User is offline   A Link to the Past Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:27 AM

*Fires proton torpedos at Death Star*

Yay.

#12 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:38 AM

Y'see. I'm guessing the scene in the Bioware KOTOR boardroom kinda went like this:

'I know bob, lets have the final stage on endor!'

'Dave, stop being a fucking idiot....'

'No seriously man, It's a great idea. What better way to celebrate the players victory over Malak and the Sith than with a huge teddy bears picnic. The fans will love it.'

'More likely the fans who play lightside will vomit in unison and send ticking fan mail to you house Dave.'

'Yeah but.....'

'No fucking ewoks alright! One more dumbass suggestion like that and we're busting you down to Teaboy.'

'How about we have naboo as one of the 5 planets and Jar-Jar's great grandfather as a playable character........'

*gunshots*

So in short, no Ewoks in KOTOR, therefore Barend would be asking for trouble if he somehow created one for his parody of the cast.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#13 User is offline   A Link to the Past Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:05 PM

Oh.

I was kidding, by the way. I know nothing of KOTOR.

#14 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:03 AM

Blasphemy! Fix this immediatly.

#15 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:00 PM

Hehehehe. Funny. I don't have much else o say. I fell asleep right after acquiring the droid.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size