Chefelf.com Night Life: Beheading of Korean Hostage Broadcasted - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Beheading of Korean Hostage Broadcasted Wednesday, June 23, 2004

#16 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:02 PM

Lets just throw Jane at them. I'm sure she could sort it all out.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:28 PM

What the terrorists are thinking (and realize that there is a distinction between the terrorists and the resistance) is that they need to show the so-called coalition that war is a nasty business. Kim Il Jong was aiding the occupation and in their eyes that made him a legitimate target. Their point is that what we can do to them (IE kill their civilians and blow up their buildings) they can do to us albeit, (thankfully) on a smaller scale.

The resistance only targets troops of the empi... errrmmm coalition and their collaborators. Attacks by the resistance (Including legitimate guerilla tactics such as improvised explosives used on American convoys) are designed to limit civilian casualties if possible, where as terrorists driving rolling bombs into police stations and far more monstrously, a hospital, is just plain murder.

I don't agree with Al Zarqawi's tactics at all. It's really sad that an organization like Qaeda has sunk to mass murder instead of trying to become a political or military force that could really change things. I read an interesting report by a fellow working for the CIA and I actually agreed with some of what he said. He pointed out that the war in Iraq was wrong (go CIA guy!) then he said that it took away from the war on terrorism (amen brotha!) then he said that Qaeda isn't just blowing us up because we're free, but because they have legitimate arguments such as our support of the Israeli regime and the occupation of Iraq and Saudi Arabia, as well as propping up a lot of dictatorships in the arab world (I completely agree) then he went on to say that it would be foolish to stop propping up dictatorships and end the occupation, and that instead we had to fire a lot of cruise missiles until we killed every terrorist on earth (sigh). Well he had three out of four at least.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:16 AM

I read that same report actually. It was a really good interview - although obviously as you pointed out, his solutions to the problems were a bit extreme. Thank you for the good post though, J M.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size