Chefelf.com Night Life: Blackwolf Update/How 2 Train Your Dragon Invasion! - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Blackwolf Update/How 2 Train Your Dragon Invasion!

#1 User is offline   Blackwolf Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

Greetings, Chefelfers, from New York's Unofficial Wizard, Blackwolf the Dragonmaster! Well, since I last scribbled here, my Diary of Magecraft has blossomed to 500 entries (and counting), I've joined the ranks of Facebook (and may invade Twitter, as well), and, last December 19th, I even took an unintended voyage into the Neitherealm. There's just so many stories; I'll share them all with you as the weeks roll on.

I am, as you might expect, fired up, so to speak, re DreamWorks' How to Train Your Dragon, in 3-D! In fact, yesterday, America Ferrera, who stars as the voice of Astrid, was seen in Times Square aboard a huge Viking barge, with four verly rough and burly Vikings (and, fortunately, DreamWorks Co-Founder Jeffrey Katzenberg was on hand to make sure the proud warriors' weapons were properly peace-tied. One does not plunder or pillage without arousing the suspicions of New York's Finest, after all!

By the way, I'm doing the Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park this Sunday, October 3rd --- but this time, I will very likely be the ONLY Wizard attending. My colleague Merdwin the Mediocre has relocated to Florida, having answered the call of the goodlies at Universal Orlando, where he has been assigned the task of wandbearer for Ollivander's, as part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure!

Well, Chefelfers --- more news to share soon!

Master Blackwolf

This post has been edited by Blackwolf: 25 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

#2 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

Nice, one of these days I've got to get myself to a Medieval Festival or a Renaissance Faire.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size