• (3 Pages)
  • +

Close Quarters (coffee) combat The Mocha Militia

#31 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

I'm with you Spoon!, But I'm going one step further and claiming the right to walk down the street bearing my fully loaded Super Soaker 3000 with the f*ck-off tank on the back just so I can unload on any clown that I feel is in desperate need of a drenching!

Yep, that's right! I'm not just advocating carrying, I'm advocating judicious use in the most juvenile manner possible. I want to see random acts of wetness all over the streets of Sydney... and other outlying towns!
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#32 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

On a more serious note, a number of years ago there was a news report in Sydney about a group of young boys (teens) who attacked a child care centre. What they used was a piece of copper or lead piping that had the finger of a rubber glove attached to one end with electrical tape. They would drop things like rock, small nails and the like into the pipe, pull back the rubber finger and fire. They were able to generate such force that serious damage was done to what was essentially bullet proof glass.

Very frightening for the little ones inside as well as for the carers looking after them wondering what the hell was happening.
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#33 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:10 AM

Interesting lengthy article here, once again from the American West.

linky!

To sum it up, an unarmed homeless man was bothering a business owner, so the guy bought a gun and said he'd kill the homeless man if he ever saw him again. He proceded to do so. Now he's in jail where, frankly, he belongs. Also, while shooting said homeless man, he narrowly missed killing one of his coworkers. The NRA naturally helped him in his unsuccessful defense, because shooting unarmed poor people for sport is perfectly cool in Arizona so long as they're in season and you've the proper permits.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 13 March 2010 - 04:12 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size