Chefelf.com Night Life: Star Wars Dark Ages - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

Star Wars Dark Ages The Best RPG for SW

#1 Guest_Chris_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:41 AM

The galaxy trembles as the weight of the Mandalorian military presses down on it. For two years now the Republic fleets have been decimated in battle after battle as they try to stop the Mandalorian conquest. The Jedi refuse to help and the dark side clouds everything, battered and dejected the Republic is almost without hope.

But as if sent by fate, a beacon of light emerges to rally the Republic for one final campaign. Disobeying the Jedi Council, Revan and Malak use their abilities with the force to help the Republic win their first battle on the edges of the outer rim. Will the Republic be saved or is it too little too late? Only you can decide...

With a history that spreads through four separate forum this is said to be one of the greatest online Role Plays ever. It is respected by both friends and enemies and has been heralded for it's magnificants and luster throughout the net. Just come and see for yourself. Right now we are needing members for the Republic and Mandalore armies and navies but all members will be appriciated.

http://pub144.ezboar...adventures71130

#2 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:57 AM

I have a level 34 jedi master with 50 points of agility and 23 in luck and strength. He has a shield of power and has won 100's of campaigns against the worm men of naboo.

His name is bronzer hellgore.

I destroyed my social so that bronzer could be the best.

Can I play?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size