Chefelf.com Night Life: Jesse Jackson makes a fool of himself - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Jesse Jackson makes a fool of himself Jackson related shenanigans begin now!

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

I direct your attention to this article, fair readers.

http://www.msnbc.msn...tainment-music/

Yes, as you might have heard, the king of pop has died, long live the new king.... Whoever that is. I think its whoever gets to Lost Vegas first, which means either Buddy Holly, Death, or The Kid. Anywho, while I'm not worried about the line of succession, I did notice something scary there:

Rev. Jesse Jackson revealed that Michael Jackson's family wanted a second, private autopsy of the pop superstar because of unanswered questions about how he died.

"It's abnormal," Jesse Jackson said from Chicago a day after visiting the Jackson family. "We don't know what happened. Was he injected and with what? All reasonable doubt should be addressed."

I almost wrote Al Sharpton because this seems like the kind of insane anti black conspiracy deal he'd be happy to get into... Maybe if there'd been a NYC policeman within a three block radius of Jackson, we'd be hearing from this guy. But nope, Jesse Jackson thinks that Michael Jackson was injected with secret heart attack poison, probably by either the CIA or Mark Furhman, or both working in tandem.

I hope that we can get to the bottom of this. It is impossible that a fifty year old guy who did drugs and danced really fast could have a heart attack, it must have been a plot against him. Yes, he was the first white guy on Obama's hit list, killed because he had betrayed his race. Who will be next? It is a mystery! Lucky we have a loudmouthed pastor to figure this stuff out. I look forward to the results of the third and fourth autopsies which will lay this conspiracy bare.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size