A new low for Mr. Buckley.

#16 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:27 AM

I love Ctrl+Alt+Del.

...What?

Haha, made you look. I couldn't care less about it.
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

-The League Against Tedium

#17 User is offline   Jeremy Clarkson Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ May 28 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, there's been some kind of a lull in hate being spread across these forums lately... maybe we could entertain this bashing a little longer.

Edit: Oh yeah, so umm... Buckley is a talentless git and everyone who ever posted in his defense should have his eyes plucked out, since they're obviously useless anyway.

That's spelt "defence" I think you'll find. CAD like EVERY other webcomic is a steaming pile of whale excriment slowly stinking out the place of all good humour, like the average American. I can not from the top of my head think of any funny American comic who has ever made me laugh, as opposed to back in Britain, Jimmy Carr, Dara O Briain, Ross Noble, Frank Boyle... I could literally go on but I shan't the moral of the story is that Americans take all that is funny from the UK and Australia (mostly UK), like Thank God You're Here, Ab Fab..., Kath & Kim (didn't like it all that much but was OK better than Yanks version anyway). Soon we'll find out that they think Boris Johnson is Prime Minister of England and really really stupid and start telling stupid fart jokes at us because they live in the '50s.. when they were still funny.

#18 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ May 29 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See, that's where you're starting to confuse us with the Catholic Relief Services.

Well, that and our obscene wealth, hostile stance against condoms and medical research and abuse of children.

#19 User is offline   Game Over Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Thaluikhain @ May 29 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, that and our obscene wealth, hostile stance against condoms and medical research and abuse of children.

http://memegenerator...T-FEEL-SHIT.jpg

#20 User is offline   Jeremy Clarkson Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Game Over @ May 30 2009, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Advice Dog is for useless cunts, great match, good job

#21 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

Who's this Moody Judy?

Congrats Game Over, you're no longer top of the "FR Forum Members I Like Least" List.
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

#22 User is offline   ftr Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

Indeed, this guy seems to be making a name for himself.

#23 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

Not to be picky, and God forbid, not to make you talk more, but out of Australia, the UK and the USA, the UK were the last country to do "Thank God You're Here", so we're copying the Americans and the Ozzies on that one.

I've never met an immigrant who hates people diluting or damaging 'his' country's culture before, although If you're so upset about our fair island from being damaged by unfunny idiots, I'd consider maybe staying where you are. Or living on an island. Or drowning.

This post has been edited by Spann: 29 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

#24 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:39 PM

People, don't give in to the trolling so easily, it's prolly just another incarnation of Coby or someone even less interesting.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#25 User is offline   Jeremy Clarkson Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ May 30 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People, don't give in to the trolling so easily, it's prolly just another incarnation of Coby or someone even less interesting.

Remember when Russia invaded Berlin and beat you and then destoryed the country of German 'til 1990 when the Iron curtain collapsed, that never happened to Britain, enjoy the 2 WW that you've lost. If I had my way I'd not have the Olympic games in London, I'd take the money and write "FUCK OFF GERMANY" on the moon, Or "FICK AUS DEUTCHELAND" or however you spell it over there

Spann, I'm clearly not a Judy, I am a Jeremy though, congratulations for apprehending the first letter in my name and aply fucking it up from there! good job "friend".. no that doesn't work. As for TGYH(thank god you're here) I believe Australia did it first then the americunts came and did what they always do with things that are funny, they made their own version and did what americunts always do, screwed it so far that it made Germans look like grade A comics

Gobbler, Not a "coby"

#26 User is offline   HerbertTheHamster Icon

• New Cop

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Jeremy Clarkson @ May 30 2009, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember when Russia invaded Berlin and beat you and then destoryed the country of German 'til 1990 when the Iron curtain collapsed, that never happened to Britain, enjoy the 2 WW that you've lost. If I had my way I'd not have the Olympic games in London, I'd take the money and write "FUCK OFF GERMANY" on the moon, Or "FICK AUS DEUTCHELAND" or however you spell it over there

Spann, I'm clearly not a Judy, I am a Jeremy though, congratulations for apprehending the first letter in my name and aply fucking it up from there! good job "friend".. no that doesn't work. As for TGYH(thank god you're here) I believe Australia did it first then the americunts came and did what they always do with things that are funny, they made their own version and did what americunts always do, screwed it so far that it made Germans look like grade A comics

Gobbler, Not a "coby"

Just spreading it out there.

Derp.

#27 User is offline   Jeremy Clarkson Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (HerbertTheHamster @ Jun 3 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just spreading it out there.

heh, your fine young broads whored themselves to the Pure Ayran of the Wehrmacht, enjoy your German bloodlines

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size