Chefelf.com Night Life: The tech of coffee brewing - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

The tech of coffee brewing its a stretch I know....

#31 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:39 PM

Traditionally, I am not a big fan of energy drinks but coffee is, sadly, a terrible addiction of mine that I haven't quite been able to shake.

Dunkin' Donuts is a center of pure evil in the universe... so why do I always go back for more?
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#32 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:45 PM

Cutesy spellin'?

two other places for decent coffee and whatever else anyone might have the munchies for (nothing implied:)

(not available in every neighborhood)
White Castle
Krispy Kreme

#33 User is offline   mrRobinson Icon

• Network Guru
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:16 AM

Sadly I realize heccubus was right. I think I must be a coffee snob or something.
You see dunkin donuts, white castle, krispy kreme(?), I don't believe they actually sell coffee. I'm convinced they simply boil water 100+ degree hotter then it should be so as to scald your taste buds, then they drop some light brown dye into it and sell it as coffee. Usually hoping the customer will add enough creme/sugar into it, combined with the burning hot water, that they won't have a chance in hell to know the difference. But that's just me, a conspiracy theorists/coffee snobs thoughts.
Whoever agrees OR pretends to agree OR is chefelf, i'll send a leftover gmail invite to. Whoever agrees OR pretends to disagree OR is named Heccubus, I will not. laugh.gif

?: oh the reason I put the ? by krispy kreme is because I've never gotten coffee from there so i can't be sure. Also I have reason to believe they MAY be associated with Gloria Jeans, if that is the case then they actually do sell coffee and would not be part of the conspiracy.

This post has been edited by mrRobinson: 24 June 2004 - 10:19 AM

#34 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:02 AM

Actually I collect coffee cups and have mugs from WC and KK. White Castle Being a burger joint that advertises their coffee, plus selling mugs puts them above waffle house status in my book, but then I'm a sucker who understands branding. Krispy Kreme ditto.

I've a hunch Starbucks has branded an item or two as well. wink.gif

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size