• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Boohbah defense tactics Boohbahs shall be no more

#1 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:00 PM

Yesterday I found a paper that had one of my half-written stories on it. I tried to finish it, but I'm stuck at the very same point I was before.

It's all very shameful, really. Not just because I couldn't write, but because I really didn't know what to do. You'll see what I mean.

Suppose your house caught on fire. You'd know what to do; you learned this in school. Just follow your teacher out the door and wait until either the fire alarm stops or your house is burnt to the ground. What about a nuclear strike? You know the drill. Duck and cover. This is kid's stuff. But are you prepared forthe mother of all emergencies?

What are you going to do in the case of a boohbah invasion?

Yeah, it blows my mind too.

This is why I need your help. Together, we can make the world a better place. This is just the beginning, brothers (and sisters) of non-boohbah descent! Please share your ideas, and if we can't win this war, I can at least finish my next story.

#2 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:36 PM

I plan to do nothing, since the Boohbahs are fictional, and therefore cannot really invade.

#3 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:06 AM

Well, they look like they don't have very good motor skills, and they also don't seem to be that intelligent.
We could kick them in the bum and...run?
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#4 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2004 - 01:07 PM

Hey, those are great. I have some thoughts on them already.

I don't know if the "deny they exist to make them stop existing" tactic has ever really worked. Of course, if something really did stop existing because people stopped believing it existed, I would have no way of knowing. Maybe that's what happened to the WMDs in Iraq. And after all, doesn't the quantum theory state that things have to be observed in order to exist? How very confusing. Maybe we should close our eyes and cover our ears when the boohbahs come around.

Kicking them in the bum and running may seem appealing, but do boohbahs even have bums? What if we run up to kick them, but can't figure out where to kick them? Plus, don't be fooled by the pear-shapedness of the boohbahs. They must be pretty agile if they're trying to teach children to become "movers and shakers". And by running, that would signify retreat, meaning the boohbahs have truly won.

And we can't allow that.

I'll give the problem some more thought.

#5 User is offline   sinister grinner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:23 PM

how bout we shoot them. sounds logical doesn't it.
Thirteen and a half.
Twelve jurors,
one judge,
and half a chance.

#6 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2004 - 07:06 PM

Sawyer, you of all people should know that guns are wrong. I mean, every freedom-loving American should keep at least one gun in their closet, but what are you going to do when the Communists learn how to use guns too? Huh? This is why we cannot promote gun use outside of closets.

Um... Welcome back.

#7 User is offline   sinister grinner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:49 PM

thank you zach. its beeeen a while hasn't it. i'm back in the saddle again,on a horse with no name, here to rock you like a hurricane, to chase the lightning from the sky, until the day the music dies.

i don't know what those references were for. sounds poetic doesn't it, read it again as if it were a poem.
Thirteen and a half.
Twelve jurors,
one judge,
and half a chance.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked