Chefelf.com Night Life: Friday The 13th 2009 - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Friday The 13th 2009

#1 User is offline   ahemben Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:55 AM

Friday The 13th 2009 is the last movie I have seen on free movies unlike many horror movies this one got enough light to work with, so many once like this movie including me. Teens are desperate to see this one because it has some thing to do with the valentine
Are you on killing side or the running side.

source
http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

#2 User is offline   Maggot4Life Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:long walks on the beach, sunsets, everything happy and sane...<br /><br />(and Death Metal, hitting things, drowning things, burning things, yelling, jumping, eating drugged scotch-fingers)

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

It's looking average so far. I mean, most cult movie resurrections end up burning in flames so I can only hope... And what's with that website, its a paysite.
I pooped a hammer. I pooped a cornish game hen.

#3 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:36 AM

Oo, do tell, ahemben. What did you think of the new Jason?
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#4 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

dry.gif

I didn't trash this spam topic because PipBoy actually used it as a conversation starter. Civ, you're really not helping. tongue.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#5 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Well, I know. Normally I would simply have trashed it right away, but there was another member in the past whose entire body of posts consisted of links to something called Celebrity Hot Dump, and it was clearly spam, but there was a debate going on at the time as to what was spam and what was not ....

Yeah I was deliberately belaboring a point. My bad. And I'd do it again!

"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#6 User is offline   Eagle Icon

• New Cop

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

I don't know why such a movie needed a remake. I mean of course I havent seen the new movie but I would be more than just surprised if the remake could top the original. Because most of the newer productions are just kinda fastfood ala "watch and forget". No real afterburner included. If I do think back as the original movie came out ( I was a kid at that time and couldnt watch it of course) there were not much slasher or gore flicks of that kind. It kinda started all with that movie. Of course there was Halloween with Michael Myers, but the first part of that series wasnt as gory as Friday 1 was. Plus Friday 1 was not only a gore flick but also a very intense thriller, which I do miss nowadays. Jason alone is also a very charismatic figure.

I would have rather prefered to see that a new part of the Friday series comes out instead of a remake. What was the last official part? Jason X (Freddy vs. Jason was spin off, so it doesnt count)? Ok that was Jason in space. Not much room for new stories and not much teens to kill out there I guess. So he should have killed some aliens instead. Or think about Jason killing the crew of the Star Trek Enterprise. That would be a blast. biggrin.gif wink.gif

That interview with Jason is just classic laugh.gif
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size