Chefelf.com Night Life: uncovered from the sands of the net - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

uncovered from the sands of the net an archeological discovery

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:13 AM

For some reason I decided to start poking around for dead links on the site. I ran into the review of Snake Logan's writings, and wondered, why wasnt all of that stuff archived? No one would ever believe that rot about rag training without proof. Rather than a cached version I found a new alt site that was created, I guess, for the sole purpose of eluding me, or something. He also linked to my review, and then cast my gender into dispersion, and posted several pictures readily available on my own site as some sort of evidence. Not just two or three, but, like, my entire photo album. Why, I have no idea. It would have been quicker just to link to it. And link to it I will!

http://theworldaccor...y.blogspot.com/

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:17 PM

That is madness.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#3 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

You actually took the time and effort to search for some measly blog run by a 10 year old... wow. And what's more, you actually analysed his writing! You must have been really bored.

I wonder if Hoffman created (then flamed) Snake Logan for the publicity. He certainly could use it.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#4 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

While an interesting idea that Snake Logan was a creation of Jm... You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Had you been around during the era that was the Great Homicest of Snake Logan, maybe you'd understand. As it is, in this one case you might want to step off, because your ignorance is showing. rolleyes.gif
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#5 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

*snort*

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#6 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

You actually took the time and effort to search for some measly blog run by a 10 year old... wow. And what's more, you actually analysed his writing!

I'm not sure you've noticed, but I, in fact, run a humor website that makes fun of things.

And, regretably, I have to admit I'm not quite brilliant enough to come up with a concept like homicest or rag training. If you want to start accusing me of having secret identities, you might start with Fred Phelps, Pat Robertson, or other people whose nonsense I've reviewed.

Also, why could I use the publicity? Does my website not get enough hits now? I'm not really aware of my spot in the current Nielsen ratings, so maybe. But I don't know if advertising through a protracted battle with an Australian Yahtzeeite troll is the best advertising.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#7 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Nov 8 2008, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure you've noticed, but I, in fact, run a humor website that makes fun of things.

Making fun of Snake Logan's writing is on the same level as picking fights with crippled children.

But why stop there? Why not try and analyse/decipher Peter Chimaera's writing?

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Nov 8 2008, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And, regretably, I have to admit I'm not quite brilliant enough to come up with a concept like homicest or rag training. If you want to start accusing me of having secret identities, you might start with Fred Phelps, Pat Robertson, or other people whose nonsense I've reviewed.

Also, why could I use the publicity? Does my website not get enough hits now? I'm not really aware of my spot in the current Nielsen ratings, so maybe. But I don't know if advertising through a protracted battle with an Australian Yahtzeeite troll is the best advertising.

Any publicity is good publicity.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#8 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

No, actually reviewing crappy writing is not the same as fighting with crippled children, but thanks for playing anyhow.

And thanks for the free publicity!

#9 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

Ok, I confess, this is actually Jm. Dr Lecter does not exist. In order to keep the lieing going, I travelled over to England, wore a disguise, and went out drinking with Chyld so he wouldn't get suspicious.

#10 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:52 AM

And this isn't Pepsi, it's Pepsi twist, baby!

#11 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Nov 8 2008, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I confess, this is actually Jm. Dr Lecter does not exist. In order to keep the lieing going, I travelled over to England, wore a disguise, and went out drinking with Chyld so he wouldn't get suspicious.

Damn, that means that you could havr made that we... weekend where we needed the pot work after all! Damn you Dr JM!
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#12 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Nov 8 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, actually reviewing crappy writing is not the same as fighting with crippled children, but thanks for playing anyhow.

I disagree. And frankly, I don't care. If you want to get cheep thrills by picking on a semiliterate prepubescent then that's your business... I suppose it was wrong of me to think that an individual such as yourself could possibly have any sense of ethics or decency.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#13 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:19 PM

Of course you are the one that is insulting him right now, calling him a "semiliterate prepubescent," and comparing him to a crippled child. rolleyes.gif
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#14 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

You keep claiming he was ten with no evidence, so unless he's living right next door to you and you , Cobnat and Snake are all residents in some Aussie mental leper colony, you have no way of knowing that. And if you did, it would rather refute your suggestion that he was a sock puppet of mine. Or would it? It is a mystery. Anyhow, I hope you get into a good bruiser with Spoon so I can invis your posts, and then you can post another article about me dying of heat aspiration. This time can you please at least draw a lil fake moustache on the pictures you post or something? Thanks.

#15 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ Nov 9 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course you are the one that is insulting him right now, calling him a "semiliterate prepubescent," and comparing him to a crippled child. rolleyes.gif

I didn't write a fucking essay on how bad he and/or his writing is. What I wrote was an insult, what Hoffman did was harassment.

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Nov 9 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You keep claiming he was ten with no evidence, so unless he's living right next door to you and you , Cobnat and Snake are all residents in some Aussie mental leper colony, you have no way of knowing that. And if you did, it would rather refute your suggestion that he was a sock puppet of mine. Or would it? It is a mystery. Anyhow, I hope you get into a good bruiser with Spoon so I can invis your posts, and then you can post another article about me dying of heat aspiration. This time can you please at least draw a lil fake moustache on the pictures you post or something? Thanks.

So his writing is that of a mentally stable adult? Come on, Hoffman! His writing is immature/childish at best. Anyone (save you, it seems) can see that.

Also, why did you mention Cobnat yet no other Australian users (I can think of at least 3 other Australian users who lurk these forums even though I have been around here less than you have)? I didn't realise he was apart of this... equation.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size