Chefelf.com Night Life: ZP followers and Yahtzeephiles...need your wonderful advice. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

ZP followers and Yahtzeephiles...need your wonderful advice.

#16 User is offline   ftr Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

Pot noodles are awful now that they removed most of the salt. Even less taste than before...

#17 User is offline   pandora114 Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Spann @ Oct 27 2008, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, it's a train that goes under the sea in a big tunnel.

Pot Noodle is... an acquired taste. Red Dwarf fan, by any chance?

Me and the girlfriend really like them, but you wouldn't exactly call them 'real' food. I bet you have and equivalent over the Atlantic - it's just dehydrated noodles and veg in a sauce, in a plastic pot that's ready in two minutes.

yes >.> I love Red Dwarf...it was my first real exposure to UK TV. I tried to watch Dr Who when I was a kid but the Daleks scared the shit out of me so I refused to watch anymore...now that I'm older...I might be able to watch it again..

#18 User is offline   Casual Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:That place thats close to the thing you know the one

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:25 AM

Wear the dress, I'm guessing the hardcore nerds will be too enamoured with the sight of an actual female to kick up too much of a fuss. tongue.gif

EDIT: Pot noodles taste like refried crap, super noodles are the way forward!

This post has been edited by Casual: 28 October 2008 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (arien @ Jun 29 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this baby, while still inside its mother, murdered his twin brother and STOLE HIS PENIS.

That is one badass baby.

#19 User is offline   der Mudda Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

How nice to have a sensible thread running. Pandora you go for it girl, wiggle away. Perhaps if you are still worried take a denim/leather jacket to sling over the top, not that I'm exactly a fashion icon.

Ah the Doctor, don't miss John Barrowman either as Captain Jack or in 'Torchwood', the offshoot series, now if I were younger, male and cute I might stand a chance.

Talking geography, there is the old wartime story about children being evacuated from London to the east coast of Canada - the parents wrote to their uncle in Vancouver asking him to meet them. He wrote back saying "meet them yourself, you're nearer"! Small world ....

rolleyes.gif

Don't hit your mum, she's doing her best

#20 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:49 AM

I don't suppose you're a Pot Noodle fan der Mudda? smile.gif

#21 User is offline   pandora114 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

got my dress in the mail today. Fits. Like. a GLOVE!!!

Yes it needs some minor repairs as the auction stated...but the base seamstress is supposed to be a miracle worker...so the husband took it to her. (since she's working on the other side of the big mean gate with big mean looking MP's that are meant to keep silly little people like myself out)

She was the only seamstress in my area that could guarantee it getting done today/tomorrow morning. Everyone else was all booked up or humed and hawed.

Not that much repair needed. Two sprung seams and a partially fallen hem. 20 minutes work tops.

#22 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

...I'm sure that's all great news. However, I know nothing about textiles.
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

-The League Against Tedium

#23 User is offline   Millitant Pacifist Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (pandora114 @ Oct 28 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got my dress in the mail today. Fits. Like. a GLOVE!!!

Yes it needs some minor repairs as the auction stated...but the base seamstress is supposed to be a miracle worker...so the husband took it to her. (since she's working on the other side of the big mean gate with big mean looking MP's that are meant to keep silly little people like myself out)

She was the only seamstress in my area that could guarantee it getting done today/tomorrow morning. Everyone else was all booked up or hummed and hawed.

Not that much repair needed. Two sprung seams and a partially fallen hem. 20 minutes work tops.

In that case, definitely wear the dress, dress it down a bit with a jacket or boots if you really want. Also, learn how to repair/adjust clothes yourself, it's handy if you buy a lot of second-hand and it's not hard to do.
Use [rifle] on [clocktower].

#24 User is offline   der Mudda Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:52 AM

AdamM, pot noodles have their place. I was never a great fan because pasta is so easy to cook and you can slap on any sauce to raise the vitamin content.

Remember folks five a day fruit and veggies keep you healthy and regular. Now I sound like MY grandma.

Have a great time Pandora, knock the nerds off their feet.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size