Chefelf.com Night Life: How shall I rape my mouth next - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

How shall I rape my mouth next

#31 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

Mead is so fucking delicious, only had it once though, when I went to see a stage version of Beowulf. Which was pretty damn badass.

#32 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:22 PM

I've only had mead once myself. It is good. They have a pretty good variety of stuff at the KC Ren Fest.

Also, comparing everything to St Pauli Girl? This makes me grateful I live where I live. There's a huge microbrew push in my neck of the woods, and it's also not that hard to get imports for some reason. When I travel in the states for business, I find it kind of tough to find a good variety of beer.

I traveled to SF early this year, and the only dark beer I could find was in a Creole restaurant, and it was Abita and they were out. sad.gif

Meanwhile, every bar, pub, and restaurant in KC has something good and dark on tap.

I love it. Being around all kinds of beers, I actually began to find myself enjoying them more, instead of before college when I was a strict whiskey drinker.

Meanwhile.. is the mouth raping open to beers or just liquors? I'd like to see J m eat raisin bran floating in Old Rasputin.

http://www.northcoas...er-rasputin.htm

#33 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

What about brandy and cornflakes?

#34 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:26 PM

brandy is made with grapes, and beer is made with barley. grape nuts and brandy might work. It has to match up, people. Honestly.

Addendum: Slade is editing the article for a few very minor crimes against the English language. I'll post my slurring rebuttal to his editing later. That'll teach the fucker to tell me that Sausagequidomy isn't a word.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#35 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 24 2008, 04:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deuacon - Isn't there an FR forum somewhere missing (one of) it's village idiot(s)?

Aye... ever since you got your own forum.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#36 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:00 PM

I've had my own forum since well before this gangrene started to spread out of Yahtzee's joint.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#37 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 28 2008, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've had my own forum since well before this gangrene started to spread out of Yahtzee's joint.

"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#38 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:41 PM

Let me translate.

Look at me! I'm an internet tough guy, you can not phase me, I have animu pictures to reply to you and "no u!" comments up the wazoo!

#39 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Icey @ Sep 28 2008, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me translate.

Look at me! I'm an internet tough guy, you can not phase me, I have animu pictures to reply to you and "no u!" comments up the wazoo!

-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#40 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:05 PM

Good call on supporting my wild jab.

#41 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

DATELINE JELLY PUFFLEMUR NEWS EXPLOSHUN:

Smacktard enthusiasts are enraged by the disappearance of some of Deuacon's posts. Local forum goers are unphased by the latest shake up. What mysterious message could have been contained in these mysteriously absent posts? Scientists speculate it was something along the lines of "I'm a moron".

More at ten.

On another note, I made a minor update to the site. And if you havent seen the site it links to, it's new to you.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 27 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

#42 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

Due to pending troll whining, and accusing me of having sex with the earth, I've reinstated all of Deuacon's lame ass goku pictures. Feast your eyes!

#43 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

#44 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Wait, what are we talking about again?

#45 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

Oh god damn it.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size