• Last »

How shall I rape my mouth next

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:34 AM

So, will it be apple jacks and apple jack, or will it be corn pops and whiskey? Anyone have any ideas? I'm just too damned lazy to get a bowl and a camera, and need a bit of prompting along towards the edge of the cliff.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:45 AM

Mentos and Vodka. Do it, faggot.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#3 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Deucaon @ Sep 22 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like this idea, however Mentos is not a breakfast cereal.

The Apple Jack/s idea is a good one. Go for it.

#4 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:59 PM

Did you seriously just call JM a faggot in his own forums? What are you, 12? You should probably reconsider that remark. And if you bothered to read, he's doing cereals and alcohol. I don't know what planet has a Mentos cereal...

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#5 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:30 PM

Weetabix and whiskey. It has to be done.

#6 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Sep 22 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you seriously just call JM a faggot in his own forums? What are you, 12? You should probably reconsider that remark. And if you bothered to read, he's doing cereals and alcohol. I don't know what planet has a Mentos cereal...

My Spore creatures.

Now they do, anyway.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#7 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

Lecter - Round hereabouts our whiskey is made of corn, so that's why I'm doing the cornpops and whiskey option.

Deuacon - I know you're going to plead sarcasm like with every other dumb thing you say, but you're still a smacktard. I mean that sarcastically, somehow. Yes.

Also, that's one for apple and one for corn, so we're waiting on the tie breaker.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#8 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Sep 23 2008, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you seriously just call JM a faggot in his own forums? What are you, 12? You should probably reconsider that remark.

I will assume you are just ignorant.

QUOTE (Slade @ Sep 23 2008, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if you bothered to read, he's doing cereals and alcohol. I don't know what planet has a Mentos cereal...

You get a bowl, put in Methos and cover it with Vodka. Its not rocket science... well actually it might be, we will have to see what happens to JMH to determine that.

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 23 2008, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deuacon - I know you're going to plead sarcasm like with every other dumb thing you say, but you're still a smacktard. I mean that sarcastically, somehow. Yes.

I'm not a smacktard. Prove me wrong, bitch.

This post has been edited by Deucaon: 23 September 2008 - 12:10 AM

"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#9 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Deucaon @ Sep 22 2008, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not a smacktard. Prove me wrong, bitch.
QUOTE (Deucaon)

#10 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:18 AM

That proves nothing except that I have a sense of humour and I know of internet memes.

This post has been edited by Deucaon: 23 September 2008 - 01:19 AM

-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#11 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:49 AM

I was under the impression that memes were a symptom of Smactardium Neuroses.

#12 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Sep 23 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was under the impression that memes were a symptom of Smactardium Neuroses.

Nein.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#13 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:27 AM

smacktard 48 up, 28 down
A person that says or does things so unbelievably stupid that you feel the burning urge to smack them (repeatedly) upside the head.

Meme usage falls under this, quite handily.

#14 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:40 AM

Excellent point, Icey.

And you're still doing that cereals stuff, Mr. HofMarN? Hmm... what to mix it with, what to mix it with... get some of that stuff that tastes like licorice (they've got some schnaps called "Dirty Harry" here in Germany, but I doubt it's available in America) and combine it with wheat puffs!

This post has been edited by Gobbler: 23 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#15 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 23 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lecter - Round hereabouts our whiskey is made of corn, so that's why I'm doing the cornpops and whiskey option.

That's... wrong... on so many levels..

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size