Chefelf.com Night Life: The parasitic infestation problem. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

The parasitic infestation problem.

#1 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:48 AM

Ever since 4chan collapsed it has created a refugee problem that has infested almost every corner of the internets. Needless to say, this forum has been infested with said refugees. The solution? More moderators for the moderation of members on said forum.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#2 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:55 AM

We've also got a problem with people being drama queens and whining about internets, to which I can just say: Ignore, geez.

Also: David-kyo is the only choice, as I've already stated in another topic.

This post has been edited by Gobbler: 19 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:14 AM

Wow. It's kind of cool to see that the parasites of the regular forums can also get parasites on them. It's like Matryoshka trolls.

And just from experience I have to say Kyo is a solid choice, or Gobbler. Deuacon would be fine* but he might make everyone take an oath of allegiance to Wolverine The Wolf God.

*ROFLCOPTER

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 19 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#4 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:52 AM

4chan collapsed? Were there any survivors?
No, of course, refugees. We need some way to stop them from entering where they're not wanted. Can we build ourselves a wall around 4chan?
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#5 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:55 AM

I'd have thought all the 4chan kids would have defected to one of the other chans...

But yeah, some kind of moral and decency barrier around 4chan would be a good idea. A kind of 21st Century Hadrian's Wall.
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

-The League Against Tedium

#6 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:56 AM

Let's build a massive time machine, and slow down the rate of time on the forums. This way... it'll take years for parasites to get in...

It's solid, and simple.

#7 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Patch @ Sep 19 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, of course, refugees. We need some way to stop them from entering where they're not wanted. Can we build ourselves a wall around 4chan?

Except the steaming pile of crap that was left of 4chan (though, it took a while for people to notice the difference) is already depopulated so building a wall around what is left would just waste precious resources which could be embezzled by me.

QUOTE (Spann @ Sep 19 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd have thought all the 4chan kids would have defected to one of the other chans...

You'd think so but no.

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 19 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And just from experience I have to say Kyo is a solid choice, or Gobbler. Deuacon would be fine* but he might make everyone take an oath of allegiance to Wolverine The Wolf God.

All those that don't worship Wolverine are lives unworthy of life. SRSLY... the only "people" that don't worship Wolverine are Cyclops fans and we all know what they're like.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#8 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:49 AM

I prefer Nightcrawler personally...

How about the great wall of china? That would be more accurate to compare in scale.

Why am I the last to hear about these things?
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#9 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Patch @ Sep 19 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I prefer Nightcrawler personally...

Yes, we all know what you prefer.

This post has been edited by Deucaon: 19 September 2008 - 03:57 AM

-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#10 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

Since when did 4chan collapse? Still seems to be full of kids singing about hacking Sarah Palin's email to me.

Although I would like to know what's caused the abrupt surge of smacktardery round here in the last week.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#11 User is offline   ftr Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

Again, despite only being here for a few months, I nominate meeeeeeeee.

Cos I'm effing ruthless.

#12 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:22 AM

It seems 4chan has been blocked by my internet provider. Regardless, the parasites have migrated over here.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#13 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:33 AM

You complain about 4chan but you know you've all posted there at least once.

#14 User is offline   ftr Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Sep 19 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Granted, I have.

But it was a drink-fuelled rant about how anonymous is a pathetic troll who achieves nothing... and I don't think anyone replied.

Except one guy.

Who called me a nigger.

#15 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Sep 19 2008, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...I'm a furry.

I have damn good reason not to have.

And I haven't.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size