Chefelf.com Night Life: Laura And Chefelf Might be Fascists - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Laura And Chefelf Might be Fascists Anythings possible

#1 User is offline   Rory Icon

• Supreme Master of all Lance & Eskimo and Chefelf Forums EVER
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Well, I enjoy a fine bottle of scotch sometimes. I am also interested in women. I'm not a homosexual, if that is what you are implying. <br><br>I also enjoy skateboarding, riding the cerf, killing bugbears, and Stratego. <br><br>I am a devote Catholic (in case you couldn't tell! lol). <br><br>Other than that, I am just a normal guy. I believe Nixon got it right the first time, that we should live in a society with an elaborate caste system, and that the only thing better than looking like a million bucks is Being a million bucks... Literally!

Posted 13 May 2004 - 08:35 PM

Now, I am not saying that they ARE fascists, merely that they might be fascists. Laura, apparantly, wants to enslave me by making me take some terrible job purging spam, while Chefelf has admitted to wanting to enslave us all for some sort of werid monetary gain. I wish the President were here. He could sort out the fascist terrorists from the Good Americans, and we could solve this mystery once and for all.

#2 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Post icon  Posted 13 May 2004 - 08:50 PM

Forgive me for asking, but is it always this hard to tell if Rory's just joking, or if he's somewhat serious?

#3 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 13 May 2004 - 09:04 PM

I don't know either. He never uses emoticons, like me. I think they suck and steal credibility from my statements.

I think he is joking. I thought Rory was a real life friend of Laura's. I recall seeing a picture of them together at Laura's site. Or was that someother dude?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#4 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:56 PM

Laura has a lot of pictures of her site. That could be almost ANY dude!

#5 Guest_Caolan, who is too lazy to login_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

I can assure you that Laura and Rory are mortal enemies, and have also never met.

Likewise for Rory and Chefelf. They have never raised a museum-quality extinct beverage in friendship, and they also have never met.

Can I find an emoticon to express the gravity of my words? This one will do: yell.gif

It has all the intensity of a Myrmidon casting himself in a violent and sinewy fashion into the heat of battle. With a furious battle-yell. And that, my friends, is no laughing matter!

#6 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:50 PM

I don't think it's a matter of us having trouble figuring out whether or not Rory is serious, I think he's having trouble figuring out when Nate and Laura are joking or not being entirely sincere.

#7 User is offline   Rory Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Interests:Well, I enjoy a fine bottle of scotch sometimes. I am also interested in women. I'm not a homosexual, if that is what you are implying. <br><br>I also enjoy skateboarding, riding the cerf, killing bugbears, and Stratego. <br><br>I am a devote Catholic (in case you couldn't tell! lol). <br><br>Other than that, I am just a normal guy. I believe Nixon got it right the first time, that we should live in a society with an elaborate caste system, and that the only thing better than looking like a million bucks is Being a million bucks... Literally!

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:02 PM

I can assure you thats not the trouble. I know for a fact that my old rivals are being completely sincere.

#8 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:05 PM

...or maybe not. Unless Chefelf is REALLY out to exploit us by some unseeable means, to earn oodles of money from no apparent source.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#9 User is offline   Rory Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:09 PM

its a common fact that, when people admit to doing something wrong and evil, they are generally telling the truth. I mean, fuck, that kind of hearsay is even admissible in court of law!

#10 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:11 PM

Rory, you got a box!!

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

#11 User is offline   Rory Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:12 PM

Thanks. Its like I got first communion or something! On one hand, its a nice event, and i get showered with gifts; on the other hand, I'm 19 years old!

#12 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:13 PM

I wouldn't mind getting a first communion now. It would make up for how, in first grade, everyone was a lot richer than I was.

#13 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:15 PM

Wow, I had assumed that Rory was older than I. Well, I'm an idiot.

#14 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:17 PM

He still is older than me. And I'm not telling you how old I am, and don't ask, because I'll assume you're after my precious, precious man-meat.

Rory: To counter your suggestion, if everything anyone says is literal, I'm really far behind in the killing people stakes. wink.gif and indeed biggrin.gif
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#15 User is offline   Rory Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:18 PM

Yeah, over all it would be a positive experience, but it might be a little awkward, especially if you had to stand in church with all those eight year olds.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size