Chefelf.com Night Life: Is it the real yahtzee? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Is it the real yahtzee? (Yahtzee takes over the world spoilers.)

#1 User is offline   Ocelot Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Post icon  Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

After reading Yahtzee takes over the world I noticed that the Yahtzee nowadays looks much more akin to the anti-Yahtzee than the normal Yahtzee minus the hook hand and eye patch (All of which has been proven that he can hide them from the general public.). So what do oyu think Fullyramblomatic forums is our Yahtzee real or have we been duped?

#2 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

...What?
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

-The League Against Tedium

#3 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (Spann @ Aug 16 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...What?

He is implying that Yahtzee has been replaced by a body double from an alternative dimension.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#4 User is offline   Spann Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:25 AM

Oh, OK.

My answer?

That's the original Yahtzee, there.
"There comes a time in every person's life when they should learn to shut up. It is called 'birth'."

-The League Against Tedium

#5 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:30 AM

Well...doesn't this planet we live on have a few noticeable differences to the one in "Yahtzee takes over the world", especially towards the end?

#6 User is offline   Ocelot Icon

• New Cop

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:07 AM

Well after some review I have one correction to make and that is that it's "Yahtzee takes on the world." not "Yahtzee takes over the world." my apologies and i would change it but i can not fidn the edit button.

#7 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Thaluikhain @ Aug 18 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well...doesn't this planet we live on have a few noticeable differences to the one in "Yahtzee takes over the world", especially towards the end?

QUOTE (Ocelot @ Aug 18 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well after some review I have one correction to make and that is that it's "Yahtzee takes on the world." not "Yahtzee takes over the world." my apologies and i would change it but i can not fidn the edit button.

But that does nothing to counter any of the points! What in the hell?!
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#8 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

Ocelot makes some valid points. The Anti-Yahtzee has a stupid little beard, and now the real Yahtzee does too. I think Yahtzee has been murdered and dumped in a skip by the Anti-Yahtzee, and Zero Punctuation is a drawn-out series of cryptic confessional videos. If you take the first word from each video, it says "I am not the real Yahtzee Mario I am in Smash fact the Anti-Yahtzee Halo and I shall rule the Xbox world".

#9 User is offline   Itaritz Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Interests:Video Games, SciFi, Fantasy, trying to write SciFi and Fantasy, political philosophy (Let's face it , the higher stuff is for physicists now), Yahtzee, Craig Ferguson, Hank the Cowdog, and orange juice. That about covers it.

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

*sigh* Our timeline would be called the Xbox world.

Also, I can't imagine why anyone, given the choice, would chose to be YTOTW's Yahtzee over the Anti-Yahtzee. Except, of course, for the fact that he is always foiled in the end.
When in doubt, plead sarcasm.

The ETSP - Worst. Website. Ever.

#10 User is offline   Ocelot Icon

• New Cop

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

Another point unlike the normal Yahtzee who fails at *nearly* everything the Anti-Yahtzee is succeeding. So by using that logic wouldn't the rising success of Zero Punctuation prove that this is the Anti-Yahtzee at work?

#11 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Aug 20 2008, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ocelot makes some valid points. The Anti-Yahtzee has a stupid little beard, and now the real Yahtzee does too. I think Yahtzee has been murdered and dumped in a skip by the Anti-Yahtzee, and Zero Punctuation is a drawn-out series of cryptic confessional videos.

Oh, no I agree with you. Almost fully. I was just saying that that particular post... Nevermind.

I don't know. Anti-Yahtzee can't have come into this world. Otherwise the difference would be noticeble. Like, he would be evil. He made make a character like Trilby suffer. Oh right, 6DAS. Well, he'd probably do something that Yahztee hasn't done before.
Zero Punctuation...

Well, I'm out of reasons. Except he wouldn't be funny.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#12 User is offline   Ocelot Icon

• New Cop

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Patch @ Aug 20 2008, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, no I agree with you. Almost fully. I was just saying that that particular post... Nevermind.

I don't know. Anti-Yahtzee can't have come into this world. Otherwise the difference would be noticeble. Like, he would be evil. He made make a character like Trilby suffer. Oh right, 6DAS. Well, he'd probably do something that Yahztee hasn't done before.
Zero Punctuation...

Well, I'm out of reasons. Except he wouldn't be funny.

He was humorous in YTOTW so why wouldn't he be funny?

#13 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

I think that Yahtzee has always wanted to be the anti Yahtzee and now with his legions of unwitting and niggardly fans, he is capable of that dream.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#14 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

I thought I knew what both of those words meant, but I can't see how they would be applied to Yahtzee fans.

#15 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:53 AM

I thought Yahtzee wanted to be Trilby...
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size