Chefelf.com Night Life: One big LULZ fest. - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

One big LULZ fest.

#1 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

The Psychology Behind G.W. Bush's Decision-Making.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#2 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

So far I've only read about 20% of it. It's a pretty good read actually. Although it makes Bush Senior sound like quite the awsome guy.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size