• +
  • « First
  • Last »

Returns Welcome Back

#76 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 06:12 AM

Back from London, lacking sleep, yet also lacking the desire for just sleeping, so I guess I'll just scan through the forums and see what I've missed...

... hmm... congrats on your 1000th, Miss Abbey. And if it weren't for my sleepyness, then I'd grinned in a rather... *thinks*... *thinks some more*... *is too sleepy to find the right phrase*... anyways, I like your current sig.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#77 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:33 AM

So, how was it?

#78 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:53 AM

Filled with alcohol. A really, really nice trip. Our hotel was right in the middle of the city, so we could see every sight after little walks which usually didn't take more than 30 minutes... and then wander off to the next pubs. Best of all was the weather - everyone expected it to be typically English, especially after we'd just escaped from Germany's snowstorms, but nooooo - Summer in the city gallore!

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#79 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:50 AM

Yay! laugh.gif Welcome back.

#80 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:10 AM

Righty-o folks owyerdoin? Everyone still alive?

Passing visit on my part really, borrowing net access from some girl who's flat I woke up in and who's name I can't remember. I due back in a about 7 days so until then please be so kind as to follow the following instructions;

1. Cease posting any mindless drivel.
2. Fill shot glass with alcoholic beverage of your choice.
3. Drink.
4. Post.
5. go back to step 2.

And remember kids, posting mindless drivel whilst drunk is ok, it's the drink that's talking. Posting mindless drivel whilst in full control of your mind and body isn't.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#81 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:55 AM

I think I'll be goin' for a while. I'll be back, of course.

But I'll be goin'. And now, without much further ado, I bid you adieu.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#82 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:43 AM

Bye.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#83 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:44 AM

Iterassai. *waves after Mr. Nimrodi*

#84 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 20 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

I could be back, for awhile anyways
OH NO!!!

#85 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Apr 20 2006, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'll be goin' for a while. I'll be back, of course.

But I'll be goin'. And now, without much further ado, I bid you adieu.

Buh-ha-why? sad.gif
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#86 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:10 PM

My internet's been partaking in all manners of douche bagary the past few weeks. They finally replaced the antenna yesterday - not that it would have mattered too much. I’ve been on a gardening spree – I have to dig up everything by hand and it’s a bitch & a half. Its lots of fun though - better than sitting around and waiting 20min for a frigging web page to come up.

I’m so excited! Yesterday I planted beets, leeks, carrots and parsnips! *excited squeal* TAY-STEE!

#87 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 21 April 2006 - 03:23 PM

Abbey... welcome back.

Those three words and four punctuation marks may not seem like very much, but hell, you can't possibly imagine how relieved I was just seeing your name here again. It helps staying sane, especially after reading two of Dee's posts... crying.gif

#88 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:12 PM

I agree. Welcome back.

In other news, I'm leaving. I don't know how long I'll be away, but I'm not coming back until Deepsycher's gone. I cannot stay sane for very long while reading his posts, and I know that most everyone feels the same way. I'm still not sure why the mods (I hate using this word, it feels like saying "pig". I like all the mods here) haven't banned him yet, but I'll be contacting Hecc to see what he'll do. Trying to read Dee's posts is like trying to slog through 4chan.org's /b/ message board. Fun at first, but I feel my sanity start to slip away after the first hour or so. I'm not even kidding either, reading his posts is like getting my hand shoved down a meat grinder.

So, until he's gone, bye bye!

(if you want to contact me, I'll be checking oneangrypirate AT hotmail.com every day)
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#89 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 22 April 2006 - 05:49 AM

THere is an ignore function I think, that way he would just disappear. Could try that out man.

#90 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Apr 21 2006, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abbey... welcome back.

Those three words and four punctuation marks may not seem like very much, but hell, you can't possibly imagine how relieved I was just seeing your name here again. It helps staying sane, especially after reading two of Dee's posts... crying.gif

Good to be back. Actually, I'm a scared - trying to dig through all the stuff I missed is a little intimidating - but ive got 16 hours of drill weekend and absolutely nothing else to do, so I'm going to give it a shot.

Incidentally, I've become quite proficient at ignoring any and all posts that have Dee's name attached to it. Unless I'm really bored, then I read em just for something to do.

Good to be missed Gobbler. I'd say something cool in German, but I dont actually speak German... so just think of something cool and pretend that I said it.

• (31 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size