• « First

Blizzard rips off Yahtzee New splash screen technique is familiar

#61 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (DrTorte @ Aug 12 2008, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(Also to the poster who said something about new people showing up when a thread derails, I've been lurking here for quite some time.)

It was a reference to post count and as I said, no offence intended.

I agree with Ftr, mostly. I've never played the game properly. I have tried it and seen others play it but apart from that I haven't had much to do with it but complain. However, I know a bunch of people who played it and got over it. And it's an RPG.
That's good enough for me.

No hope of a Warcraft 4, though.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#62 User is offline   DrTorte Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Patch @ Aug 12 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a reference to post count and as I said, no offence intended.

None taken wink.gif.

Well, yeah, but you see. People DO, in fact, play a lot of shitty games, thinking they're great. Ergo, they are so masochistic (is this word right?) that they are able to shell out money to play something that they think is good, but in fact is incredibly terrible and possibly astoundingly overrated.

This pretty much boils down to opinion. There are terrible games (Big Rigs) that are objectively awful, however, anything in the spectrum above boils down to your opinion (do you like the Genre? Of course you're not going to enjoy an MMORPG if you don't like RPGs at all). And though I know a lot of people that do not enjoy playing WoW at all, I personally enjoy it a lot, much like Diablo 2. It's not the best game in history, but I've got a lot of quality time from it.

Did everybody? Of course not, and most of those with any brainmatter should have cancelled their accounts by now. The remainder are stupid enough to likely die from a fire in their kitchen.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size